Max.Wallace
benhos

For el Presidente'!

benhos

Max.Wallace

Pro

We need an election with a Clinton and a Bush, they both suck, and then we will find the third party that can change the world. Why no Jeb Bush in yer poll.. allow me to edit if need be, message me if you care.
benhos

Con

I will add Jeb Bush, I was in a hurry. As for the debate, what I see, is George H. W. Bush screwing the nation up, Bill Clinton cleaning it all up, and then George W. Bush comes in and screws everything up again, and then Obama tries to clean it up, even though he did worse than Bill Clinton. I actually don't think Clinton sucked. However, Bushes suck. I don't actually think you can edit your poll settings, it would be great if you can (if you can, someone message me how please, lol)... I would love for another Clinton in the White House though.
Max.Wallace

Pro

Cleaning it all up, Brave New World style, 1984 style? Clockwork Orange style? That way huh? That is better? prove it. bring it. whatever punk.
benhos

Con

Obviously if you are just going to sit there and insult me, this debate is pointless. I never said or tried to prove that was all better, but that doesn't mean I have to either not have a preference or like the Bushes better. Opinions can not be proven, it is your opinion that those ways are not better, and I actually don't have an opinion on that subject. I don't know why I accepted this debate, as it is not in proper format and the original cause was pointless. However, I can prove that George H. W. Bush and George W. Bush did horrible things for the country and the world...
Max.Wallace

Pro

Sorry if I hurt your feelings, bro. I have a scorched earth debate style, and didn't mean to be mean. Sorry. Congrats on your first win.
benhos

Con

You didn't hurt my feelings, I just didn't see the point in it. I am aggressive in a way too, thanks.
Posted by Max.Wallace 2 years ago
Max.Wallace
The only thing Billy Clinton wanted to clean up was the blue dress.
Vote Placed by Varrack 2 years ago
Varrack
Max.WallacebenhosTied
Reasons for voting decision: Both made no arguments, and the resolution was unclear, but Pro insulted Con a couple times so that's enough to give Con conduct.