Bgdu92
IamadebaterRayn

For or against same sex mariage?

Bgdu92 has forfeited round #2.

Bgdu92

Con

All people have to be happy. So homosexual people too, are you for or against?
IamadebaterRayn

Pro

Why is this world against this. You cannot change the way people think. Not everyone is the same, everyone is different some people don't want to marry different genders shouldn't threaten them to persecute them because of this
Posted by emsiblook 8 months ago
emsiblook
Your position is 'against' same sex marriage. But according to your argument you think that everyone should be happy so that suggests to me that you're for same sex marriage.

I don't know what your position is, but if it's against, then I'll debate you on the 'for' side?