Anti-atheist
Sleezehead

Forced Euthanization

Anti-atheist

Pro

Yes. Old people should be forced to be euthanized in their 80s

First round is for accept.
Sleezehead

Con

Atheism damn you! Euthanize the elderly? I've never even heard such an ideal. Dare I not even start my argument withouth hearing a proper argument for this (which I presume absurd).
Anti-atheist

Pro

When people get old they get useless. They become a tick of society. They just consume and not produce. They shouldnt be alive
Sleezehead

Con

First off, not all senior citizens are "ticks of society." There are obviously thousands of elderly that do better for the economy than you and me. Very few of the. Are put in elderly homes. There are more independent senior citizens than there are one who need assistance.

They shouldn't be alive just because they don't work? They should die because they serve no use, is what you mean I suppose. So in that case children should be euthanized. They're useless beside the fact that they might go on and be of importance. I mean I could give you every example of just useless people in modern society. They're everywhere. Not just the senior citizens.

Going along with your ideology, culture infested people should also be euthanized. Hillbilly and rednecks should be euthanized as well. They don't do anything for the economy just like the elderly. They don't go on to do anything useful. They're just a tick on society. Lets euthanize them! Young gangster kids too? All they do is steel and provoke violence right? Murder is the answer? Hobos too? Anyone who loses their home or whom that is poor? They're just in the streets or living off welfare. EUTHANIZE!

What about criminals? Someone steels something from a Wal-Mart, sent to jail for weeks or months. Should they too be seamlessly killed?

See the human race is above sub petty acts of not dealing with problems. Euthanizing senior citizens would be a very harsh case of social Darwinism. No one wants to die just because they turn old. Think of growing up knowing that we plan on killing you the minute you were 70 or 80. It's just not sensible. Give a case of how that isn't just plain randomness and barbaric.
Anti-atheist

Pro

Anti-atheist forfeited this round.
Sleezehead

Con

Euthanization is the individual's decision. Getting rid of our weaker counterparts isn't necessary. It never was. Now I would at least be ok with something along the lines of eugenics for the sake of bettering our species. But I won't condone working backwards about it by killing off our weaker counterparts. Eugenics does it the most humane way possible, giving lower common denominators a chance to live out their life as they choose with the process of betterment still being developed.

If your concerned about bettering the species than a noose and stool would be a good start.
Posted by Sleezehead 4 years ago
Sleezehead
Outrage! This is an outrage!
Posted by philochristos 4 years ago
philochristos
He means they should be murdered.
Posted by Sleezehead 4 years ago
Sleezehead
Elaborate on what you mean by forcing euthanizations
Posted by Sleezehead 4 years ago
Sleezehead
Posted by Sleezehead 4 years ago
Sleezehead