Mynameisauser
bustercherry

Four plus four is two.

bustercherry

Mynameisauser

Con

Let us make it good
bustercherry

Pro

well, in my recent discovery i have noticed that when you add celery to pasta it can never get soggy and therefore four plus four can in fact equal two
Mynameisauser

Con

WRONG SIR! I too have added celery to pasta in my research and in fact have found my grandmother's nail polish trying to cover itself in garlic vinegar. Oh sweet Allah.
bustercherry

Pro

my personal black servant has gone too at least three math classes in his recent life, he did nto do to well but there was one thing that he reashured me of and the fact of the matter is that four plus four DOES IN FACT EQUAL TWO!
Mynameisauser

Con

While I respect your black slave's perseverance in trying new math classes, I regretfully must inform you that my mom has won 12 spelling bees. And in fact I am on steroids.
bustercherry

Pro

The sweet honey of the Americanized honeybee is some of the sweetest on the earth and in saying this I have nourished my little black boy and the honey stimulated his brain for learning and before I took antague (the small black boy) from his home in queens. I believe that I have the upper hand now sir so please give me the comical relief of your rebuttal.
Posted by MyDinosaurHands 3 years ago
MyDinosaurHands
I would just like to say that this multi-accounter's 'debates' are not funny in the slightest.
Posted by ArcTImes 3 years ago
ArcTImes
what
Posted by TheEpicGlassesGuy 3 years ago
TheEpicGlassesGuy
4 + 4 = 2 because there are 5 letters in eight ,which is the number people think 4 + 4 equals, and there 4 letters in five and 4 letters in four. And because four keeps on returning to four it is an infinite loop. Infinite. How many holes does the sign of infinity? 2. That's right 4 + 4 = 2
Vote Placed by donald.keller 3 years ago
donald.keller
MynameisauserbustercherryTied
Reasons for voting decision: This is a truism; as so, Con loses. This site is very anti-truism.