France vs. Poland (any time period)

First of all I want to thank Rafalaf for accepting this debate. (If you accept it)
BoP is shared.

Napoleon has made an army of 680,000 men and rushed torward Russia. If not for the extreme weather Russia would have not been able to survive this long. The french army was so strong that only a miracle could save anyone from it.

First Point: King Bolesław

Poland was a larger kingdom during King Bolesław's time.
Also king Boleław himself has occupied Meissen, Lusatia, and Bautzen. To add on he also had a war with the Germanic tribes.
Although Bolesław didn't conquer as much as Napoleon, he didn't increase the land that he had inherited.

Second Point: Mongol Invasion

Also the Mongolian Empire didn't swallow Poland like it did to other Asian countries. The Polish army was strong enough to stop the Mongols.

Third Point: Casimir I

Casimir has been a king that came back to Poland to restore the Pole's power. Emperor Henry III from Germany gave Casimir 1000 foot soldiers to help.

These are my main three points of Poland winning with France.

I don't have any rebutalls. You completely stumped me. Were did you learn this much?

Many of Napoleon's armies were actually Polish folk. Therefore only the French army can be counted since it's France vs. Poland and no other countries are included.

That is my only rebutall.

But it is still France's army

Though if they know they're Polish why should they fight for the enemy? They might face discrimination.

So I ask you one Question. Did PRO convince you without a shadow of a doubt, that France would have won a war with Poland? After all I had refuted his only point, therefore VOTE CON!!! :D
Posted by rafalaf 1 year ago
I sometimes don't know what people think. How visible can it be he didn't use any sources!!! Next time read the debate Emilrose.
Vote Placed by Emilrose 1 year ago
Reasons for voting decision: Arguments go to Con as he was the *only* one to continue his case and use sources--something that Pro completely failed to do. The only error was that the link he provided did not load the actual page.