Sidex
fred70

Fred claims he knows morality better than I

Sidex

Con

Fred70 claims he knows christ better than I. I say he does not. choose a morality option that is right-wing/conservative/republican.
fred70

Pro

Ha! I will not pledge my allegiance to "rightwing/conservative/Republican". I have the mind of Christ, 1 Corinthians 2:16. Everything I say, think, or do, is in accordance to God's will, Philippians 2:13. My every action and decision is blameless in His eyes, 1 Corinthians 1:8. My conscience bears witness to all of this, Romans 9:1. The love of God fills my very being, Romans 5:5. Nothing in the universe can disprove my claims, Romans 8:39. By the authority of all this, I know Christ better than you.
Sidex

Con

You have called us "half-witted pieces of fecal matter". Can you prove that? I say you are a fool for insulting me in such an exaggeration. Until you can prove one my exaggerations, then I know Christ better than you. I always speak in truth no matter the difficulty of which it bears. I would contend that since I am speaking to you, then I am not "pieces of fecal matter" as you have claimed. I say you should love your neighbor as yourself. If you can prove that I have been wrong in any instance then you have won. If I was wrong then I hope to have someone explain to me why I am wrong so I can be stronger, even if it's from the likes of you who speaks without truth. If you do disagree with the right-wing/conservative/republican interpretation of the bible then we are not in disagreement. Until you learn not to be proven a liar through exaggeration, then I will always be morally superior to you. I am one of witnesses foretold in Revelations and I know the second. We will be starting our ministry soon. I will serve God to the best of my abilities. Now you can throw as many verses as you want at me, but until you prove how you are not a liar, then I will always have more truth(unless you can prove me to be a liar).
fred70

Pro

You're a filthy sodomite and I reject you.
You put things where they ought not go.
Sidex

Con

I stand by my argument.
fred70

Pro

Dude, you don't need your theorem. That's why I give you a hard time.
Each person's mind is full of incompatible thoughts jockeying for position.
You don't need to form some ideology to make sense of the noise.

I saw a chimp documentary. An adult chimp nearly bit a youngster's finger off.
Its aggression was demonstrating its power over the little chimp.
The youngster ran away in horror, far from the group.
Two young chimps went and laid down by him. They rubbed his hurt finger.
No theorem. No religion. No philosophy.
Sidex

Con

I know you don't need this theorem, but I am a sociopath. This is the only thing that defines right and wrong for me. I know it's weird for somebody to talk like this, but I don't attack people only because they are wrong. I had to find a reason to be right and this is my conclusion. It's not wrong to say I am/was retarded(objectively speaking retarded means to be held back). I do consider myself free now because of this truth. That doesn't change my autism, but instead completes it. I don't have any other explanation besides that. It won't change any of the current autistic minds unless they can fully understand it like I can. I will try to do my best to put it in a non-effable vocabulary.
fred70

Pro

I am currently creating my own religion.
It's called Harmonious Numinous.
Followers of this, most noble path, are called Numinites.
The founder is named Guru Gonads.
He lived in Egypt in 4210 b.c.
He wrote the 13 Scrolls.
The Egyptians killed him and burned his Scrolls. History has forgotten him.
Until now!!!! He reveals himself to me in my dreams.
He wants to give humanity the 13 Scrolls. I am his hand. I am writing the 13 Scrolls as revealed to me by the most noble Guru Gonads.

The 13 Scrolls will explain the inward\outward impulses and how to exploit ourselves, rather than being exploited by others.
Sidex

Con

Yes, but I intend to explain it in this modern age. Put a relative perspective on it. But yes I will eventually write why we do things and why we feel the way we do. It won't be original, Humanity has done a fine explanation of the human psyche, our egos are simply the reason why we ignore such information. Jesus spoke against the wise men back then because logic and reason wasn't as flourished as it is today. The world's religion and science no longer have to be mutually exclusive. There are already wise leaders that started making you realize that Humanity is important to cultivate. It is important for Humanity to come under one morality or else we just have a divided house.
"If a house is divided against itself, it cannot stand." MARK 3:25
fred70

Pro

I hope your autistic, ineffable perception of reality will serve you well in your efforts.
Just remember, a religion that declares psychological jihad on humanity, is a religion not worth having. "Rudeness is the weak man's imitation of strength."----Eric Hoffer
Good luck.
P.s. I was joking about creating my religion. I'm a beer drinking troll half the time.
:)
Posted by PowerPikachu21 12 months ago
PowerPikachu21
So how's the Neo-Christianity going? It's been a while since we last spoke, Sidex.
Posted by Sidex 1 year ago
Sidex
I knew that you were joking, my ego can pick up jokes. If I didn't then I would have been a lot more condescending. But I do have to tell they are wrong. It's the only way to change them. I do accept my theorem to be absolute and everyone should follow it the best way they can. In order to do it the best way they can, they need someone to tell them truth instead of lies. That's what my job is going to be. I need to do it for Humanity.
Posted by fred70 1 year ago
fred70
I jumped out a window 14 times and lived to tell about.
Posted by boozeandbabble 1 year ago
boozeandbabble
I hope he did not jump out a window :(
Posted by fred70 1 year ago
fred70
I think sidex jumped out a window
Posted by stcornerap 1 year ago
stcornerap
Fred70
He needs help, not to be called a pathetic demon. I feel compassion and sorrow for him. He's very misguided. Maybe we can help him
Posted by fred70 1 year ago
fred70
I'll check back tomorrow, maybe your devil will type something for me to banish to hell by then.
Posted by fred70 1 year ago
fred70
How long will your response take, you pathetic demon? Are you seeking your devil to help you?
Posted by fred70 1 year ago
fred70
You're a child of the devil. God has decreed that I abhor your very existence, Psalm 97:10.
No argument will prevail against me, Proverbs 21:30. You try in vain, o devil.