IAmAWalrus
WeirdWordsWhat

Freddy Fazbear is most likely based off of Smokey the Bear

Started: 11/26/2014 Category: Games

IAmAWalrus

Pro

I, the instigator, will prove the declaration that Freddy Fazbear is most likely based off of Smokey The Bear.

Rules:

First round only for acceptance

No Plagaurism unless to prove a point

Take debate seriously; No trolling

I look forward to my future opponent's debates.
WeirdWordsWhat

Con

IAmAWalrus

Pro

Arguments:

First of all, Freddy Fazbears Pizza was opened in the 1970's, which was when the Smokey The Bear PSA's and Advertshad been popular. On youtube, many videos on Smokey The Bear include PSA's in the 1970's.

Smokey The Bear's appearance and attributes also prove their parallels. Smokey The Bear wears a hat, and most likely has a shovel in his hand. Freddy Fazbear has a microphone in his hand and wears a black hat. Smokey The Bear is also a mascot, a popular figure during the time. Freddy Fazbear is an animatronic mascot, also popular until the incidents.

Smokey The Bear is based on a bear that was found alive during a forest fire. That bear died on Aug 11, 1990. During Five Nights at Freddy's, the game takes place during the 1990's, which is when the animatronics started going haywire.

In my first argument, I explain the correlation about the 1970's. Another interesting coincidence is that during 1969-1970, there was a Smokey the Bear T.V. show.

Jackson Weaver, a voice representing Smokey The Bear, died on Oct 1992. He was a radio station personality. He could be a reference to Phone Guy, because they both talk on electronics, and aren't actually speaking person to person. Also, Jackson Weaver died 1 year before the game's date. 1993.

In June 2008, newer PSA's were released, which drastically changed his appearence, where in the second game, the animatronics get new designs.

I will be looking forward to my opponents debate and thank you.

WeirdWordsWhat

Con

WeirdWordsWhat forfeited this round.
IAmAWalrus

Pro

IAmAWalrus forfeited this round.
WeirdWordsWhat

Con

WeirdWordsWhat forfeited this round.
Posted by smlburridge 2 years ago
smlburridge
Those aren't really arguments, just coincidences.