fabi-ann
Batch_LOVER

Free welfare

Started: 10/27/2015 Category: Economics

fabi-ann

Con

A country that has free welfare is just stupid, not only is it pointless, it makes the people lazy.
Batch_LOVER

Pro

Free welfare is not pointless, it has a clear point. To help the people in need.
Too your point that it makes people lazy, most people that are living under free welfare aren't able to get jobs, and even the minimum wage provides better then free welfare.
You also stated that a country that has free welfare is stupid, but why is free welfare stupid? You haven't said anything to prove that statement other then that it is pointless, and that it makes people lazy, which both have been disproved above

Now that I have clashed with your points, I shall state my first argument:
Without free welfare, many people wouldn't have enough money to support themselves, so sadly, many people would die. Do we really think that it is acceptable as a society to let people just die just so we won't have to have a slight increase in taxes?
fabi-ann

Con

First of all,there most be a reason why that person doesn't have a job in the first place, also it's not welfare it's self that bothers me it's the fact that it's not structured, it's so easy to scam it, 80% out of 100 people don't actually need it, they just like the fact of free money, so let's say some one has grown up there whole life with everything given to them for free guess what? They become lazy, cause they think I don't need to work or do anything cause I'm just gonna have everything handed to me. And that's just what welfare does it just gives you free things with out you having to work for it.
I've seen it multiple times some one says they don't "sleep well at night" welfare sends them $600 dollars a month, I'm not saying that person is Lyon but most of the time they are. That's why it's not structured.
Batch_LOVER

Pro

Batch_LOVER forfeited this round.
fabi-ann

Con

I geuss I have nothing to say since you "for fitted"
Batch_LOVER

Pro

Batch_LOVER forfeited this round.
Posted by PowerPikachu21 1 year ago
PowerPikachu21
Tip to Con: Check your arguments. I see many typos. ("I'm not saying that person is Lyon but most of the time they are." suggests 'the persons' names are Lyon' instead of 'they are lying') Them autocorrects, yo! [I hope that was the case]