Free will and god... either Free Will doesn't exist or it favors evil and hate

You show me or anyone where in the bible, anywhere that YOUR christian god says something to the effect of "I the LORD thy god grants man free will." The fact of the matter is, is that it doesn't exist. Not anywhere. So in fact your god does NOT grant you Free Will of any kind. Period. But in truth, I hope you find it because then that would mean that YOUR bible hypocritically contradicts itself YET AGAIN for the thousandth time or so with all of its inconsistencies, because there so many verses that prove that god does not, by any means, grant Free Will.

Another example in fact god shuts you down with Free Will all over his bible. A perfect example of that are the 10 commandments... Threatening people with death is taking Free Will away.
Thankfully pretty much no one follows the justice followed by the ridiculous mayhem madness god.

The 10 commandments are a perfect example. How can you uphold stupid idiotic laws that have no meaning? If those were to be upheld, as a guess at least 80% of this population would not be in existence or better. But that is what is estimated of those who claim that they are christians who do not read their bible except for once every other week. And that’s only a couple of verses, if that. So they are not true christians.
* Taking thy lord thy god’s name is vein requires being stoned to death (blasphemy).
* Working on the sabbath also requires to be put to death.
* Adultery requires to be put to death
* Honoring your parents/ dishonoring cursing at you parents requires you as the child to be put to death. WHAT? The others listed above are what they are. But honor thy mother and father. What? Not if they rape, beat and torture me. Not if they are lousy parents and they do not guide me in my journey through life in growing up. Not if they abuse me such as neglect and for me to be ignored which is the worst form of abuse there is which is what your god did to nearly 100% of those who have EVER walked the earth. Your god HATES children. Yet there’s no commandment to protect children from any kind of harm thus proving that the 10 commandments are trash.

Here's some videos for your beady little eyes to watch to show you how twisted god is with Free Will, the paradoxes, and the evils and hate of it..
. - All Knowing god versus Free Will: The Greatest Religious Contradiction - Free Will With god - god Favors Evil - god allows Free Will?

Now let’s look at Free Will from god’s point of view. Well the videos already did that. So you should be brushed up on the fact that god does not have Free Will, so how can man? If you believe in god you do not have Free Will of any kind. Period. Let's look at it from god's point of view because god himself does NOT have Free Will IF he knows his future. After all, how can he if he is omnipotent because he will have already known his choices that have been chosen? That is NOT Free Will. So if YOUR god does not have Free Will and the ability to choose, most definitely man does NOT have Free Will and the ability to choose. Got it? It will only lead you---right---back---here---this---moment------in---time.

Also there's Free Will in hate? That's makes no sense whatsoever IF this god guy is supposed to be loving, caring and kind. Wow what a true MAJOR HYPOCRITICAL CONTRADICTION if there ever was one. But then again, god and the bible are riddled with thousands of hypocritical contradictions and inconsistencies which proves 0 intelligence. If this god guy of yours is omnipotent and cares, with kindness, and love in which there's no way he can because this god guy can---easily---take---the---evil---and---hate---out---of---Free Will such as the brutal rape, beating and torturing of a 6 year old girl as an example. But no, he doesn't. He leaves it in. Thus that absolutely proves that this god of yours IS EVIL(and he freely admits it several times is HIS bible. Would you like the verses?) AND IS BASED ON HATE as he truly hates children and knowingly creates children to suffer. WHAT? What kind of supreme deity PURPOSELY does this? And he freely admits it.

And ah yes, its the children that suffer and its daddy that doesn't get punished when he sticks his you know what inside of his daughter while punching her in the face sometimes twice per week for 17 years as a prime steak example. Sick. But god creates Free Will huh? Um no. Um not a chance. Once again, if god is god loving kind and caring, in which he is clearly not, he can take the evil and hate out of free will. But no. He leaves evil in Free Will. What an artic circle antic laughing lard. So this christian god in which nobody can even prove even exists loves suffering, pain, hate, evil and wow does he prove it. That’s entirely what you believe in IF you believe in god. Don’t you dare shake your head away from it.

Now let's look at it from a child's point of view in which god truly hates children btw and your bible proves. Would you like some direct verses? Nah I didn't think so, because you christians for nearly 100% of you are true cowards and you can't even pay attention to your ignorant bible's when slamped right in front of you.
OK ready?
A 4 year old child has no Free Will whatsoever to break free from daddy when he is sticking his you know what inside of his daughter while punching her in the face and sometimes does it for 13 years or longer as I have known someone who has gone through this kind of intense suffering and agony. Your pathetic jesus, in which there’s 0 proof of having ever existing, had it easy in being tortured for 17 hours tops. Oh but wait, its ONLY the religious christian maggots that actually believes that the perpetrator out-trumps the child with his Free Will who in comparison to the child who is treated like trash in your bible who does not get to speak one---single---sentence which is the worst form of child abuse there is, neglect and to be ignored. Well good luck with that you sickened christians because if that were your actual testimony in today's society, the key to your prison of a black hole would be thrown away for the rest of your miserable lives and rightly so.

Where is the daughters Free Will to escape? Ah yes---it---does---not---exist!!!!!!!!!!! And how dare you make the attempt to take the "value" of the perpetrators Free Will to rape innocent children over that of the "value" of children who do not have Free Will. But then again, god truly hates children as just proved. And can be proved in so many other ways. Would you like me to? Nah. I didn't think so. Religious cowards such as you run for cover anytime anything bad is said about your frail fragile demonic god that you do not have the answers for.

Do you fully understand that? god could easily be kind and caring by taking the evil out of Free Will. But he doesn’t. He leaves it in. That right there proves him to be one evil and true hate filled sickened diseased whacko.That is of course if Free Will exists if you believe in god in which case god obviously does not exist. There's no way he can. Its a vicious catch 22. And you are on the short end of the stick, always with no turnabout and absolutely no answer to refute a word as to what has just been said.

What about getting cancer? What about being glued to a wheelchair from birth? What about autism? What about being stung by a box jellyfish? What about an entire family of 5 being murdered by daddy who decides to go on a rampage with his guns because this ignorant country, namely republicans, does nothing to curb guns? Yeah. god gives this jerk Free Will to murder his entire family. Yeah its this family's Free Will to be murdered - correct? Oh so that means god gives Free Will to Hitler, Hong Xiuquan, Mao, Pol Pot, Stalin etc etc. And since when did the victims have Free Will to be mass murdered? Yeah you can not possibly be grown from fertilizer bombs. What about millions of other examples? Oh I get it, that's all Free Will huh? AND YOU 100% KNOW YOU---ARE---WRONG!!!!!! You have the intelligence and education to fully understand and get that something isn't quite right and that something is indeed screwed up here.

Tracie Harris: "Your question was regarding free will as an argument for allowing suffering. That's when you get into the problem of evil. Now the problem of evil as we all know is not an argument that demonstrates that no god exists or that god exists. What it demonstrates is that god is your god is an a$$. What she's telling you is she believes in a god, and I assume she worships this god? Its like is she 'happy' about her god?" Caller: "Oh oh yeah everything except for the old testament." Tracie "In other words what she is saying is 'I love this god who believes that the free will of the rapist is more important than the free will of the child being raped. That I think that its worth it to have a child be raped because I really really put a high value on a rapist's free will.’"

Yeah right, like god is really going to take the chance at someone who is not on track to go ahead a go off the grid and ruin his supposed almighty “plan”? What’s the point in being god if there isn’t that control? What’s the point if that plan is disrupted by some fool who has Free Will and goes ahead with his Free Will and ruins god’s plan because he has Free Will?

Another thing do you really think that if god can create the universe in 6 days, that he is NOT going to control YOU and NOT KNOW EXACTLY WHAT YOUR FREE WILL/ CHOICES ARE? Are you insane? Of course he is.

"When she dies does she get to go to heaven? If she gets to go to heaven will she be happy? And she’ll probably say “yes”. And you say “Will you be able to choose and do anything you want while you are in heaven?” And she’ll say “yes.” And so you are basically saying “you’ll have free will in heaven?” So you have free will in heaven and no one is being hurt, raped, so you can do anything you want and no one gets hurt. If god has that power in heaven, he must have that power on earth. So he’s chose not to set that condition/ toggle switch which means he’s a dick." Phil Ferguson

You ask to be shown that the Lord grants us 'free will' in the Holy Bible, and while it may not say it directly, many hints can be found throughout it's texts. I might also add that the Bible is not the ONLY religious text. The Book of Mormon, Doctrine and Covenants, and the pearl of Great Price are just as important as the Bible. In the second book of Nephi (Book of Mormon) 2:2, the summary of the chapter states: "Redemption comes through the Holy Messiah--Freedom of choice (agency) is essential to existence and progression." Remember this as we look into Genesis. God says to Adam and Eve to "be fruitful and multiply. Sounds to me like God wants man to flourish. If that was indeed what he wanted, then, as stated above, free agency would be needed for our existence. That is just one example too.
The Ten Commandments that you provided above, I find false. The ones that I follow are shown in the link.
These commandments do not say anything about being put to death, yet they still say what not to do above. These laws however, may seem restricting and not let you do a lot. Imagine a cage, if you will. Each bar representing a law. Now say your cage was dumped in the ocean, with you in it. The area is shark infested, the sharks representing evil. Now, those bars are protecting you from evil, while still seeming to be meant to only restrict. It all depends on how we look at them.
When the commandments say to honor thy mother and father, maybe it means 'to the extent to which they deserve'. As stated above, God wants us to be fruitful and multiply. He LOVES his children, so very much. We are all his children, and he is always described as a loving and caring father, it simply wouldn't add up if He hated us. Although I do not have more links to share, try watching "God's Not Dead", its and inspiring movie which I hope you enjoy.
God doesn't have free will? Then why did he create us? God is ALL THE TIME described in the bible and other texts as the God Almighty. Almighty. Nothing is more powerful then he is. Still don't believe? I took time out of my life (on my own free will) to wright this argument. I have free will, and so does God. If I may intrude, you say that He abused 100% of His children, where did you get this information? Where are your sources? Don't say the Bible unless you include exactly where. As far as I know, your making all of that up, I need hard evidence. Also, there could be a possibility that there IS a commandment to protect children. When Moses went up the mount to pray to God, he received the commandments and went down back to his people. When he discovered them worshiping a idol, he broke the tablets in rage and went up back the mountain to receive them once more. Those scriptures tell us that the new commandments were shorter and easier to follow. protecting children may have been on one of those plates. These verses appear in Exodus. You state that God leaves evil in free will. DUH! IF HE LEFT OUT EVIL IN FREE WILL, THEN WE WOULD NOT HAVE THE FREE AGENCY TO DO WRONG!!! God loves us, so he leaves us free will, the free will to do evil yes, but also good. And please don't say that we cannot prove that He doesn't exist, because one could say that there is no way to prove that he doesn't exist either. No REAL way.

Looking at a child's point of view, I would want to see some cold hard verses. You don't give any evidence at all without proper sources. Besides, I read the Old Testament from start to finish, and I did not see anything. Where is the daughters free will to escape? Where it says EVERYONE has free will. And just because it doesn't single out the daughter, doesn't mean that free will does not apply to them. And I would liked to be proved in more ways, because when you say 'Would you like me too? Nah. I didn't think so", it basically means you have no more evidence (unless you show more). Food for thought. Not all of us are cowards too. I can be an example of that, standing up to what I believe, and trying to prove you wrong in a peaceful way. I haven't even tried to insult you yet!

Also, getting cancer, wheelchairs, and autism is part of his plan. That may sound like he's cruel, but it may be for the better good, sort of like the butterfly affect. With people killing each other though, the killers have free will as well. He doesn't like what their doing, but He treats all his children with the same kindness, even if it is PERCIEVED differently by other people. It was in the free will of these killers to be killers, not the other way around. Free will is given to all, and not necessarily more important then the 'rapist', but is equal all around. Also, because there is free will in Heaven, you can still get in trouble, its just that most people wouldn't do something like that. And sorry if this looks like it is shorter then yours, but you were repeating yourself a lot. But hey, take the advice of a 10th grader, right?

Again “You show me or anyone where in the bible, anywhere that YOUR christian god says something to the effect of "I the LORD thy god grants man free will." The fact of the matter is, is that it doesn't exist. Not anywhere. So in fact your god does NOT grant you Free Will of any kind. Period. But in truth, I hope you find it because then that would mean that YOUR bible hypocritically contradicts itself YET AGAIN for the thousandth time or so with all of its inconsistencies, because there so many verses that prove that god does not, by any means, grant Free Will.” You did not do this. Not even close. But a nice try. “Be fruitful and multiply”? Yeah under his rule of thumb. What would make you think any differently only for this god of yours to wipe everything out in the great flood which never happened so your bible made one big fat lie unto the world?

Oh yes the 10 fricken commandments absolutely do say plenty about being put to death if not followed. I shall give you some examples and then I shall end this because I simply cannot talk to someone who clearly does not at all know what in the flying pregnant fetus screw on earth that they are squawking about. Another reason I am ending this is because you clearly did not have a look at the videos which CLEARLY WITHOUT QUESTION shows that this god of yours is a layer cake of no free will. But then again, you cannot even prove this god of yours even exists.

Now for a few examples of being threatened with death of the 10 commandments if not obeyed… And being threatened with death IS NOT having Free Will.
*remember the sabbath day, to keep it holy- violates the freedom of religion/choice/expression (um nope, god wouldn’t care)
Exodus 31:13-15 “Speak thou also unto the children of Israel, saying, Verily my sabbaths ye shall keep: for it is a sign between me and you throughout your generations; that ye may know that I am the LORD that doth sanctify you. 14 Ye shall keep the sabbath therefore; for it is holy unto you: every one that defileth it shall surely be put to death: for whosoever doeth any work therein, that soul shall be cut off from among his people. 15 Six days may work be done; but in the seventh is the sabbath of rest, holy to the LORD: whosoever doeth any work in the sabbath day, he shall surely be put to death." And how many violate it and are NOT put to death? Regardless, a bit harsh, horrifying and truly silly don't you think? And there's no way that it can possibly be put into place, especially into today's modern era. I mean how shocking do you have to be?

*honor your father and your mother - ha ha ha - Wow. Have you seen some of the parents out there who abuse their kids and or are terrible parents and or should never be parents? So this only appeals to those that are good parents or better.
*Exodus 21: 17 "And he that curseth his father, or his mother, shall surely be put to death.” Um absolutely not. Not if your mother and father abuse you. Not if they rape and torture you. Then indeed its the absolute reverse. Then if anything its the mother and father that shall surely be put to death. That's a gimme.

*Leviticus 20:9 “For every one that curseth his father or his mother shall be surely put to death: he hath cursed his father or his mother; his blood shall be upon him.”
*Mark 7:10 “For Moses said, Honour thy father and thy mother; and, Whoso curseth father or mother, let him die the death:”
*Matthew 15:4 "For God commanded, saying, Honour thy father and mother: and, He that curseth father or mother, let him die the death."

*shall not commit adultery - violates the freedom of choice. Or if the other supposed “violator doesn’t let the other person know that he or she is committing adultery and or if the person does not know if the person he or she is sleeping with is committing adultery, what then? Also yet again its punishable by death. Wow such a stupid commandment.
Leviticus 20:10 “And the man that committeth adultery with another man's wife, even he that committeth adultery with his neighbour's wife, the adulterer and the adulteress shall surely be put to death.”

So once again since you clearly do not know what you are talking about, I am ending this. You also clearly did not look at 100% 4 videos of evidence which shows that in no way does your god allow free will. You had your chance. You blew it. Bye.

You want to see more evidence hm?
2 Nephi 2:27.
Thats all I need.
Do you need more?
Helaman 14:30.
Need more?
D&C 37:4
Need more? I'm sure you don't. You say that there are no scriptures that have God and/or Jesus saying: "I the LORD thy God grants man free will." I just provided you with 3! There are plenty more scriptures to choosd from, but I think it would be boring and rather pointless if three would do the trick. And remember, while these passages don't say: "I grant you free will.", it still has the effect of those words, which you asked for.

If YOU had read MY link that I shared, you would see that the commandments do NOT say anything about being put to death. I even looked in my scriptures, the King James version, which is the most accurate one to date as I am told by many other people. And you say that I don't look at your links? Try not being a hypocrite.
Maybe you won't back down from your point, and always believe that God would'nt give us free will, but at least I can prove that he exists, maybe in a way that you will understand, with SCIENCE!!!#pressthelink

I do admit, you do make a fair point with not being put to death for not remembering the Sabbath Day, but then again, you don't.
When God says that man will be put to death for not following the Sabbath, He says that your soul shall be cut off from among his people. Well, the soul is something completly different from the body. The soul shall be isolated (cut off) from the other spirits, and would not return to the Celestial Kingdom. What you are saying, is that the body of the "defiler" will be destroyed, when I believe that it is you soul that "dies". I admit, that could seem harsh, more so if not the same; But it is called the Holy Sabbath, and a time for us to be with the Lord (spiritually), so not contrubuting, well, you can but the pieces together yourself.

Ah yes, honor thy mother and father. When this commandment was given I think it would be safe to assume that God meant it when parents were doing what they were supposed to do. I mean, everybody was supposed to be loving and kind. Or, maybe God was saying that you should honor them to the extent of honoring that they deserve (which should usually be a lot of honor). And about the punishment by death, I think that is still talking more about the soul instead of the body.
To prove my point, in the example you gave of Matthew 15:4, Matthew says to "die the death". This death is special, not one that everybody experiences, like your soul perishing, not your body, because everybody will lose their body eventually.

So once again, you do not know what you are talking about. I may not have looked at the videos (I didn't, but I also don't have to to prove you wrong), but my scripture verses prove the evidence that God allows humans to have free will. I had my chance, and I'm still standing. I'll here from you later then.

Didn't read it. except for the first fews sentences. I know when someone is so far behind that they are so cowardly that they cannot post any actual verses so they have to invent some and instead have to blatantly lie and invent excuses as well. I've been doing this for 42+ years and have talked with roughly 25,000 and YOU a 15 YEAR OLD WHO CLEARLY KNOWS NOTHING ABOUT HIS GOD, BIBLE AND RELIGION really thinks you can pull one over on me who knows one helluva lot more than you ---ever--- will on your god, bible and religion? WRONG. Again, you like EVERYBODY ELSE, NO EXCEPTIONS, NONE, still have no outs cannot find anywhere in his bible something to the effect of “I the lord thy god grants jesus to break my laws, rules and regulations and thus bring in your own laws, rules and regulations so that they remain truthful and true AND you will be my other half/ my equal with everything and have equal say.” Your bible says NOTHING like that. AND once again you have NOT looked at the videos, otherwise you would simply SHUT UP and or be a man and and admit that you are wrong or state those terrorists wrords "I don't know". We---are---done. You lose. Bye.

It hurts to be called cowardly, alright? although I thought that we agreed on this during the first round; You said to show where MY particular God says that he gave us free will, and I did that. 2 Nephi and Helaman both belong in the Book of Mormon, which is a book that is excepted in My religion. D&C (Doctrine & Covenents) is something else entirely, but still religious text. I don't make up verses and invent fictional things. Of course, being older than your opponent means that you will obviously win, and I clearly don't know a thing about my God, Bible, and religion, because I haven't been arguing with you the past few days. Just to add, I never said anything about knowing a lot more then you, and judging by how much you probably hate me from the last 2 rounds, I was gonna guess that I wasn't going to convert you, or anything like that. Thats not what I'm trying to even debate! If you really did look at those verses I shared, then maybe it would be YOU that should admit your wrong. Also, could you stop saying your done please? Its annoying, and we still have two rounds left, and I only lose once our audience (Hi viewers!) votes your side of the opinion. See you later, and chin up dude, try not to be soooo negative.

I’m in a good mood even though I’ve had a very very very very bad, exquisitely bad day thus far.
OK. Since you are a child and since you act like a child… I guess you must want to be treated like a child. Does that sound good to you?
1. There’s 0 way on earth I am going to lift a finger for you. If you want me to have a lookie at something, namely some verses here, then you need to open them up and present them all in their full glorious display, otherwise don’t present them because I will not waste my valued time looking them up.

2. With your lovely pointer, in which no one else has been able to do out of roughly 25,000 and since you think you are so smort, you go right ahead and you point out the exact verse(s) where your god states anything even remotely like (and one thing that I CAN do that christian punk kids like you CAN’T, is I CAN admit when I AM wrong) “I the lord thy god grants jesus to break my laws, rules and regulations and thus bring in your own laws, rules and regulations so that they remain truthful and true AND you will be my other half/ my equal with everything and have equal say.” And since your bible doesn’t, and you know it, then your god grants you no-free-will. Therefore, you have NO FREE WILL. None. Sorry you gotta bite the big one on that. So what will you do? Go digging for free will in the grand canyon?

3. And if you as a child wish to continue this debate into the 5th round, then it is required of you to debunk all 4 of these videos otherwise I will not play your pretend games. Its that simple. - All Knowing god versus Free Will: The Greatest Religious Contradiction - Free Will With god - god Favors Evil - god allows Free Will?

Your choice.
Those are the rules. Simple enough.

27 Wherefore, men are free according to the flesh; and all things are given them which are expedient unto man. And they are free to choose liberty and eternal life, through the great Mediator of all men, or to choose captivity and death, according to the captivity and power of the devil; for he seeketh that all men might be miserable like unto himself. (2 Nephi 2:27)

30 And now remember, remember, my brethren, that whosoever perisheth, perisheth unto himself; and whosoever doeth iniquity, doeth it unto himself; for behold, ye free; ye are permitted to act for yourselves; for behold, God hath given unto you a knowledge and he hath made you free (Helaman 14:30)

4 Behold, here is wisdom, and let every man choose for himself until I come. Even so. Amen.
D&C 37:4

And I didn't say that I wanted to be treated like a child, nobody likes being called cowardly. And I must speak out about the way you have The Lord talking. Of course he would never say that Jesus can break his laws, he would never say that. I don't understand exactly what you mean by that, but by all means, feel free to elaborate.

I, because I do want to continue with this debate, I did watch the links. But I refuse to move from my position, as I have my proof of His existance and gift of free will in my scripture verses. I know you won't believe that I watched the video's, but you never except my proof, so have at thee!

P.S. those are real verses, if you think I made them up, then go use your valuable time to go check.

2 Nephi 2:27 comes from the book of Mormon. Oh I get it. So now you want to go into something that is intellectually unsound that only a true idiot would dream up and or fathom. Sorry, Mormonism is perhaps the worst religion of all time and thus does not count. You can’t just pull a religion out of your hat and say POOF here you go, its acceptable. Same is true with Helaman 14:30. And D&C 37:4. They are all trash and will thus be instantly discarded. POOF. Gone. Done.

You didn’t say you wanted to be treated like a child but you certainly acted like you wanted to be treated like a child thus I’m treating you like a child and if you don’t like it, leave. I---don’t---care especially with your Mormonism crap. I mean that’s the end all to end all. Talk about trying to grasp at straws in a last ditch effort because you 100% know that your case has failed and this is your only supposed out. Well it didn’t work bub.

“And I must speak out about the way you have The Lord talking. Of course he would never say that Jesus can break his laws, he would never say that.” Really? According to what imbecile who is still in high school with a high school edumacation and will probably stay there unless he buckles down and GETS AN ACTUAL EDUCATION? What did YOUR god say of moses, abraham, Noah etc etc etc as far as their governorship? Plenty. Go back and read it. But not one fricken thing about your precious jesus and his stature to make your jesus equals with god and have powers to change your god’s laws, rules and regulations. So YOU believe that from NOWHERE this jesus guy is going to POOF have the same powers as god and the abilities that god has just because this who knows who jesus says so? = NOT. Try reading it. Its might do a teeny bopper like you some good.

No you do not wish to continue this debate at all. You flatly proved it. All you want to do is act as if you want to put some zit cream on in the morning, pretend as if the worst religion practiced in the world actually has some meaning and go on with your life. Regardless, pretend that the verses you presented have their worth, they still in no possible way deny the videos. And its too bad that you don’t like it. You’ve been fed to the shredders. Sorry.

Yes, the scriptures come from the Book of Mormon, I used some passages in the first round of the debate, why didn't you say something then? Besides, you cannot prove that it is unsound, it is more accurate then the Bible itself (I'm not saying that it is not neccesarily more important though). Morminism is perhaps the best religion, it teaches everybody the best moral standards and whatnot. Besides, YOU said yourself anywhere that MY Christian God says something to the effect of "I the Lord thy God, grants man free will." Those were youur exact words were they not? MY God is the one that is in the Book of Mormon and D&C and POGP. And don't say that I can't use these sources because as stated earlier, I used these books in my first argument without retribution.

Zit cream, really? Is that the best you got on me? (ROFL all the way)

Deuteronomy 30:19
Old Testament
I call heaven and earth to record this day against you, that I have set before you life and death, blessing and cursing: therefore CHOOSE life, and both and thy seed may live.

Choose life eh? Sounds like God wants us to make a choice. Whats that? You need free agency to do that? WOW.
This scripture is in the Old Testament.
Chew on that. You may think of me being fed the the shredders, but thats why they invented glue.
Posted by Eris2005 5 months ago

I won't have internet access for the next few days, if you want this to be a fair argument, it would be possible for me to post my round five argument if you were to post yours with maybe 12 hours left. You don't have to, but I wouldn't be able to post round 5. thanks
Posted by Eris2005 5 months ago
#don't be ageist
#That's a real word
Posted by Eris2005 5 months ago
I like that too
Posted by XxFoxlordxX 6 months ago
I love how Everyone is trashing @Backwardseden and it's not the other way around. It just feels nice.
Posted by Eris2005 6 months ago
But then it worked. ;) sorry for the mistake
Posted by Eris2005 6 months ago
I tried to post my argument, but something is wrong with the website so I can't send nothing. :(
Posted by canis 6 months ago
Will .. favors evil and hate if evil and hate can get you what you want/will. We see it in some (all ? ) religions, and how these religions create theire gods. Religions/gods needs people to exist, so of course it is created to hate and be evil towards people who do not want to be part of " the reproductive story-telling.
Posted by MakeDebatingGreatAgain 6 months ago
I agree, very cowardly.
Posted by passwordstipulationssuck 6 months ago
Spoiler alert. no one accepts your debate because you block everyone who would accept it. Cowardly.
Posted by backwardseden 6 months ago
@MakeDebatingGreatAgain - I only read your first sentence once again. I told you the rules. You go by them or we don't play. Ah yes you sheepish borish whore this is getting really boring and I'm NOT going to repeat myself anymore to an infidel like you. it is you that has the bolstered ego. Darn it, you just can't stand it that you can't get to me, that you can't climb under my skin. Bye.