palash06
younglaw

Freedom is important but with the guidance of parents or elders

palash06

Con

freedom is important but not with the guidance of parents.
Freedom means the act of being free. How can it include the guidance of parents, elders or anyone else?
younglaw

Pro

I do agree with my opponent that freedom means the act of being free but lets be honest , does freedom really exist?. There are ALWAYS rules these rules are called law. Now , if you think freedom really exists then okay nothings wrong but are you sure you are in control of this so called "freedom" because if you get on the wrong tracks of freedom you can end up being in a mess!. So you need to have someone to give you guidance on it and who would be better then your parent or guardian as they've raised you up for so many years they would have the best idea. I hope my opponent understands me!
palash06

Con

palash06 forfeited this round.
younglaw

Pro

I cant stress how important it is that you need to CONTROL the freedom , as i said before , a little mistake and you can end up in a mess!. The guidance of parents and elders is essential as they have experienced a lot more than you have , your parents have raised you up for a long time so they would definitely know a lot about you.
palash06

Con

palash06 forfeited this round.
younglaw

Pro

younglaw forfeited this round.