warriosrs135
CoolPeppers12

Friends are fun to be with than our own parents.

CoolPeppers12

warriosrs135

Pro

Friends are fun than parents because friends accept who you are, friends understand what we feel, friends entertain us and friends convince us to play. Friends are open to hear our feelings and they also realize and appreciate it. Friends can definitely be better than family sometimes. Friends tend to understand you, and see what you're going through better than one's family does. But not all friends are better.

Friends come and go, where family stays the same no matter what. They still love you and won't change, as friends do. Sometimes it's easier to have our friends around, rather than having our family around. But all in all it's good to have both our friends and our family there to support us when we need them most.
CoolPeppers12

Con

For you, that may be true, but for others that may not be.

My family understands me, there are always there for me, they help me, they feed me, they love me. So, I would mostly likely got to my parents first if something ever happened, because I know my friends, but not really personally.

It really depends on how YOU see it.
warriosrs135

Pro

But, Friends makes you happy. While if you bring your parents on your friend's party, they just keeping you embarrass in front of others. I love to admit that parents help us grow better but what happens if you lose your friends because of your parents. Parents put us in jail like being grounded for like about 3 weeks and that is suck. Friends makes you feel better, friends help you forget all the bad things and teaches and let you remember good things.
CoolPeppers12

Con

It really depends on how YOU see it.
warriosrs135

Pro

warriosrs135 forfeited this round.
CoolPeppers12

Con

CoolPeppers12 forfeited this round.
Vote Placed by saboosa 3 years ago
saboosa
warriosrs135CoolPeppers12Tied
Reasons for voting decision: I agree with pro, but this is still a debate, and con did have better conduct and grammar. Points to con!