Frozen is a bad movie

I think Frozen is a bad movie and my opponent will have to prove otherwise.
First round is only acceptance.

I accept I believe the Frozen we are talking about the 2010 horror movie Frozen that is rated R.

Troll failed

1. Low ratings
It has rather lower ratings and pulled low box office earnings.

2. Poor thriller
It's a rather bland thriller where the plot is the man breaks his legs and wolves eat him, which miraculously ignore his girlfriend. This most likely contributed to it's under preforming.

1. Low ratings by rotten tomatoes don't mean anything. At first the Disney Frozen was rated 20% by Rotten Tomatoes and now its 89%
2. How is it a poor thriller? It sounds on the contrary a great thriller romance movie. After all it pretty much is like every other romance/thriller movie such as Twilight
My Arguments
1. Has a realistic plot. After the movie many people questioned the director whether or not it was real or not
2. There is a lot of elements that make a good movie. Such as suspense.
Posted by Acedia 1 year ago
Well he says I faked my evidence, but as you can clearly see that I said that at first Rotten Tomatoes gave it a rating of 20%. And the only reason I accepted this challenge was because it had to be someone to expose this troll.
Posted by Elord 1 year ago
My opponent has faked his evidence.

I claimed "troll" because I was talking about the 2010 movie instead of the highly popular 2013 Frozen.
Also he should have known beforehand this was a 500 character debate. Also, I didn't demand anything and he's now blaming me for constraining him.

Vote Pro
Posted by Acedia 1 year ago
I couldn't post my sources or any elaborate because my opponent is obviously a troll. He gave me 500 characters to state my arguments and rebut his. It is also quite obvious because he said "Troll failed," meaning he failed to troll me. Please vote for Con. Thank you!
Posted by Elord 1 year ago
Lol what....
Posted by Forthelulz 1 year ago
Bro, just let it go; the wolves aren't going anywhere.
Vote Placed by bsh1 1 year ago
Reasons for voting decision: Arguments were so undeveloped as to be unscoreable. I will award sources point to Pro, since he gave sources.