hd1997
Swagmasterpoopoo

Frozen is better than all the crap you watch

Swagmasterpoopoo
Started: 3/19/2014 Category: Movies

hd1997

Pro

1. accept
2. post your opening statement
3. Let the argument begin
_________________________________________________________________________________________
MOVIES FOR OSCAR NOMINATIONS 2014.

10 Amazing Facts About FROZEN [2013]

Here is the awesome collection of 10 amazing, exciting and interesting movie facts about FROZEN [2013] from the house of Disney Animated Studio. Don"t forget to share these awesome facts of Disney FROZEN with your friends as well icon smile 10 Amazing & Interesting Movie Facts About FROZEN [2013] Movie Enjoy!

Frozen Facts #1: Interestingly, Idina Menzel - the beautiful actress who has voiced for Elsa " had auditioned for Disney"s TANGLED, for the role of Repunzel in the movie. Although she wasn"t selected for Repunzel, however, he audition recording was saved by the casting director and she was then called upon to voice for Elsa in Disney FROZEN this year.

Frozen Facts #2: More interestingly, a live & living reindeer was brought into the Disney Animated Studio for all the animators of the movie to observe and remember the movements and the mannerisms of reindeer for the reindeer character Sven featured in the movie. According to the female Co-director of FROZEN Jennifer Lee, it was the most amazing moment during the animation & production for her.

Frozen Facts #3: Voicing for Anna was an incredibly happy moment for actress Kristen Bell. According to her, by recording for the voice of Anna, she has fulfilled her enduring wish to voice for an animated movie character ever since she saw The Little Mermaid (1989) and Aladdin (1992) when she was a kid. In her childhood, she had recorded her own voice for a couple of songs from THE LITTLE MERMAID " director Jennifer Lee tells that Kristen Bell"s childhood recording was an important reason why she was selected to voice for Anna.

Frozen Facts #4: Kristen Bell too had auditioned for the role of Rapunzel in Disney"s TANGLED. She wasn"t selected then but was considered in FROZEN for the role of Anna.

Frozen Facts #5: Jennifer Lee " the Co-director of Disney"s FROZEN " is the first female director to have directed a full-length Disney animated movie. No female director has ever directed a Disney animated movie before.

Frozen Facts #6: Surprisingly, FROZEN director Jennifer Lee had no prior animation experience of any sort " however, she was given a challenge to develop the characters and the story of Disney FROZEN with more intricacy for the screen. She also became the first female to write the entire screenplay for a Disney animated movie since Linda Woolverton for Beauty and the Beast (1991).

Frozen Facts #7: The character "Prince Hans" is named after the popular and influential Danish fairy-tale poet Hans Christian Andersen. Hans Christian Andersen has written fairy-tales like "The Red Shoes", "The Steadfast Tin Soldier", "The Emperor"s New Clothes", and the famous "The Little Mermaid".

Frozen Facts #8: Disney FROZEN is based on "The Snow Queen" " the fairy tale by Danish poet Hans Christian Andersen.

Frozen Facts #9: Disney Animation Studio had tried several times to develop an animated movie from the fairy tale "The Snow Queen", but it couldn"t succeed in doing so. Disney tried in 2002, 2009 and 2010. In 2010, it was titled as Disney"s "THE SNOW QUEEN". The title was changed in 2013 to FROZEN in order to make it more appealing.

Frozen Facts #10: FROZEN is the directorial debut of director Jennifer Lee. She hasn"t directed any movie before that.

Bonus Fact: The fairy tale story "THE SNOW QUEEN", on which Disney"s FROZEN is based, is the personal favorite fairy tale story of Her Majesty the Queen of Denmark Margrethe II.
Swagmasterpoopoo

Con

I have decided to accept this debate so that I can bring to light your serious problems and hope that you can work on imporoving them. You're history of debates is appaling. It is full of plagariazed work, offensive language, and just lack of seriousness. My goal is to not only destroy you in this debate through educated, original arguments, but also to make aware the issues that you have caused. I hope at the end of this debate, you will reconsider the privileges you have been given with DDO and stop wasting everyone's time by accepting debates with no idea what you're saying.

Alright so the motion presented by hd1997 is as follows : Frozen is better than all the crap you watch.

Here is some screwed up form of rebuttal that I made up on the spot by myself without the help of other websites. If it sounds really weird, don't blame me, it's really late where I am. Heck, if anything sounds weird in this round, it's probably because I haven't drunk enough coffee and it's near midnight.

Pro presented 10 facts about FROZEN that she probably copied from some website. If you google "ten facts about frozen movie", I believe it is the third last result, or the moviesofhollywood.com website, but I'm too lazy to check. If that is truly Pro's arguments, then I would say that she should rethink her postion. Simply listing a bunch of fun facts is not an argument for why it is better than every single other thing that is watched by other people.

In this round, I am only going to say what my arguments are and I will develop them more in other rounds to follow.

The BoP for me is to prove that Frozen is NOT better than all the crap that you (you being everyone else in the world) watches.

I will be doing this by showing that there are better things to watch than the movie Frozen.

Watching something can come in different forms, whether it be television, movie or on a computer.

Before we begin, I would like to say that this motion is very subjective and simply a matter of opinion. It should be very easy to prove that Frozen is not better than everything else that is watched by people.

Arguments

Personal Preference

What if you don't like movies about snowmen, or snow, or evil queens? Then, these people would not think that Frozen is better than what they watch.

Target Audience

Similar to personal preference, if a person is not part of the target audience of the movie Frozen, they probably would agree that Frozen is not better than what they enjoy watching. The target audience for Frozen is more younger kids and it is family oriented. Often, teenage or young adult girls find the animations and the songs in the movie "cute" and therefore may enjoy the movie as well. However, a rugged, 30 year-old man who watches action thrillers would not say that Frozen is better than the movies they are familiar to watching.

Closing words from Swagmasterpoopoo in round one

I hope all you readers have had/ are having a fine day, evening, morning, etc.

Even though I opened Con's side of the debate rather harsh by criticizing my opponent, quite frankly, she needs to be aware of the chaos she is causing among DDO members. She often accepts debates that she is clearly unprepared for, wasting the valuable time of her opponent. Not only that, she occasianally offends her opponent by using inappropriate language and disrespects her opponent by plagiarizing the work of others instead of thinking by herself.

Also, for all you voters, you should already give me conduct points because Pro said that the stuff I watch is crap, which hurt my feelings. Duck Dynasty is not crap. teehee.

swagmasterpoopoo
swag

hd1997

Pro

Swagmasterpoopoo

Con

As you all can tell, Pro just posted the same thing in two rounds. Personally, I think Pro set up some bot to automatically post. Everyone should report this profile and contact the admins or mods for the banning of this person. hd1997 is disgusting in my opinion. Of all the 9 debates she has had, none of them show any effort to even try and properly debate. People like this are wasting the time of good honest DDO members.

Everyone should immediately vote Con and give Con all 7 points to show that Pro does not deserve even a single point. Then, they should report this person right afterwards.

For those who think I sound harsh, I have one thing to say to you : what if this happened to you?

What if u want a serious debate on a topic that is passionate to you, then your opponent turns out to be someone like this. It is just disappointing and very frustrating.

Vote Con if you do not support what Pro is doing on DDO!

Swagmasterpoo
swag
hd1997

Pro

Frozen forever
Swagmasterpoopoo

Con

Rebuttal

"Frozen forever"

IS that even an argument?!?!

Oh well.

Clearly, I have not only shown that Frozen is not better than all the crap we watch, but also that Pro is an offensive, unoriginal debater who deserves to be reported for the following:

-plagiarizing
-offensive language
-wasting the time of serious debaters
-being a jerk
-all of the above repeated multiple times

Vote Con!

swag
Posted by hd1997 2 years ago
hd1997
I thought we were becoming friends but I guess that was a lie
Posted by hd1997 2 years ago
hd1997
Posted by Jabuticaba 2 years ago
Jabuticaba
Leave DDO now. No one want's you here. You constantly plagiarize, and participate in act of profanity. Furthermore, you try to publicly humiliate people because they don't have the same preferences as you. This is also known as "cyber-bullying". Leave this website, because you are doing 2 horrible things. Plagiarizing and cyber-bullying. You have no right to be here. (Talking to hd1997)
Posted by rabbitcase 2 years ago
rabbitcase
After reviewing your other debates I do not believe you take debating seriously. You do not give full responses and you plagiarize. I do not wish to debate with you.
Posted by rabbitcase 2 years ago
rabbitcase
I will consider accepting this debate if you intend to seriously debate it; meaning I will put together a point by point with evidence/examples as to why I think it is a bad film and I hope you'll attempt to refute it.
Vote Placed by Wylted 2 years ago
Wylted
hd1997SwagmasterpoopooTied
Reasons for voting decision: Horrible conduct from pro and plagiarized.
Vote Placed by vekoma123 2 years ago
vekoma123
hd1997SwagmasterpoopooTied
Reasons for voting decision: Do I honestly need to explain myself?
Vote Placed by RoyLatham 2 years ago
RoyLatham
hd1997SwagmasterpoopooTied
Reasons for voting decision: Not a serious debate. Pro provided a list of facts about the movie, but not a single argument that it was better than any other movie. Pro therefore failed to make a prima facie case. Con did not have to show up to win, since Pro made no case. Pro seems to have paraphrased some blurbs rather than copied word for word. There is no point in getting really upset over Pro. Just accept the gift of a debate win and move on.