PatriotPerson
blehblehbleh

Fun. is a better band than One Direction.

PatriotPerson

Pro

I am on the side of this debate that will argue my beliefs of why Fun. (featuring Nate Ruess, Jack Antonoff, and Andrew Dost), is better than One Direction (featuring Harry Styles, Liam Payne, Niall Horan, Zayn Malik, and Louis Tomlinson). I will feature my first arguments in the second round. First rule is no squealy fangirl crap like "1D IS BETTER THEY ARE HOTTT." No. Seriously. Also no offense language. Only real debating here, people.
blehblehbleh

Con

I accept my competitors arguments. Neither of the bands are good. But for the sake of the debating I will say 1D is better then Fun. Hope this will be a fun debate
PatriotPerson

Pro

My very first point is that fun.'s music is about just about anything and 1d's is only about love. Fun.'s are about things like regretting one's past, partying, civil war, or even a chronical or inspirational song about a life. Fun. has been around for longer than 1d, are more experienced than they are. Fun.'s music is appropriate for nearly any occasion but 1d's only has a correct place around when one feels like they are in love or want to be loved. Fun. is also way more expressive of feelings in their songs, and those feelings aren't just love. Those feelings are fear, anger, and curiousness. The reason why more people come to 1d's concerts and why they have so many fans is because they are practically new, while Fun. has been around since 2008. Fun. is composed of three men, all who have taken many a music class throughout their schooling life, which they all have garduated from. All of the members of 1d don't go to high school or college and they are only teenagers or very young adults, so it is proven that Fun. has more musical experience and talent because each of them have studied and practiced it since high school and college, while no member of 1d is even taking high school or college courses as of now. What instruments do Liam, Harry, etc. play? They need a whole large band behind them for recordings and concerts, while Fun. is almost entirely their own whole band with Andrew on keyboard/piano and some other percussion, and Jack on the guitar and usually on drums. Fun. found their own fame by joining talents from former bands each of them were in and 1d needed Simon Cowell to make them popular. 1d is just like any other band or boyband that was around for a short time then forgotten--ever heard of the Backstreet Boys? Blue? Boyzon? Ever hear of those guys any more? I didn't think so. I belive I've said enough for one round.
blehblehbleh

Con

blehblehbleh forfeited this round.
PatriotPerson

Pro

My very large opening argument and the forfeiting of my opponent. Not to sound conceited, but I think I've won.
blehblehbleh

Con

blehblehbleh forfeited this round.
PatriotPerson

Pro

Oh, the glory of winning.
blehblehbleh

Con

blehblehbleh forfeited this round.
Posted by PatriotPerson 4 years ago
PatriotPerson
Mic?
Posted by Prodigenius 4 years ago
Prodigenius
Hello Mic.