LakevilleNorthJT
PublicForumG-d

Funnier Jokes Wins.

LakevilleNorthJT

Pro

Thanks to my opponent for requesting this debate. If anyone doesn't know how this works, it is quite simple. Each round, each debater posts one joke. Whoever has funnier jokes wins. I will be defending by title and wish good luck to my opponent. :)

Men Are Like:

..Placemats.
They only show up when there's food on the table.

..Mascara.
They usually run at the first sign of emotion.

..Bike helmets.
They're good in emergencies but usually just look silly.

..Government bonds.
They take so long to mature.

..Copiers.
You need them in reproduction but that's about it.

..Lava lamps.
Fun to look at it but not all that bright.

..Bank accounts.
Without a lot of money they don't generate a lot of interest.

..High heels.
They're easy to walk on once you get the hang of it.

..Curling irons.
They're always hot and always in your hair.

..Mini skirts.
If your not careful they'll creep up your legs.

..Handguns.
Keep one around long enough and your gonna want to shoot it.

..Floor tiles.
Lay them right the first time and you can walk on them for a lifetime.

..Parking spots.
The good ones are taken, and the rest are too small.

..Bananas.
The older they get, the less firm they are.
PublicForumG-d

Con

A couple walked into a tourist shop in Jamaica. The Jamaican said to them, I have some special sandals I think you would be interested in. "Dey makes you wild at sex."

Well, the wife was really interested in buying the sandals after what the man claimed, but her husband felt he really didn't need them, being the sex God he was.

The husband asked the man, "How could sandals make you into a sex freak?" The Jamaican replied, "Just try dem on, Mon." So, the husband, after some badgering from his wife, finally gave in, and tried them on. As soon as he slipped them onto his feet, he got this wild look in his eyes, something his wife hadn't seen in many years! In the blink of an eye, the husband grabbed the Jamaican, bent him over a table, yanked down his pants, ripped down his own pants, and grabbed a firm hold of the Jamaican's hips.

The Jamaican then began screaming, "You got dem on the de wrong feet man! You got dem on de wrong feet!"
LakevilleNorthJT

Pro

A group of girlfriends is on vacation when they see a 5-story hotel with a sign that reads: "For Women Only." Since they are without their boyfriends and husbands, they decide to go in.

The bouncer, a very attractive guy, explains to them how it works. "We have 5 floors. Go up floor by floor, and once you find what you are looking for, you can stay there. It's easy to decide since each floor has a sign telling you what's inside."

So they start going up and on the first floor the sign reads: "All the men on this floor are short and plain." The friends laugh and without hesitation move on to the next floor.

The sign on the second floor reads: "All the men here are short and handsome." Still, this isn't good enough, so the friends continue on up.

They reach the third floor and the sign reads: "All the men here are tall and plain."

They still want to do better, and so, knowing there are still two floors left, they continued on up.

On the fourth floor, the sign is perfect: "All the men here are tall and handsome." The women get all excited and are going in when they realize that there is still one floor left. Wondering what they are missing, they head on up to the fifth floor.

There they find a sign that reads: "There are no men here. This floor was built only to prove that there is no way to please a woman."
PublicForumG-d

Con

A truck driver amused himself by running over lawyers he would encounter walking along the side of the road. One day, as the truck driver drove along, he saw a priest hitch-hiking. He thought he would do a good deed and pulled over.

He asked the priest, "Where are you going, Father?".

"I'm going to the church five miles down the road!", replied the priest.
"No problem, Father! I'll give you a lift. Climb in the truck," said the driver.

The priest, happy to be off his feet, climbed into the passenger seat and the truck driver continued down the road.

Suddenly, the truck driver saw a lawyer walking alongside the road and,
instinctively, he swerved to hit him. Remembering who was in the cab with him, he swerved at the last minute. Even though he was certain he missed the lawyer, he still heard an unmistakable thump.

Turning to the priest, he said, "I'm sorry Father. I almost hit that lawyer."
"That's okay," replied the priest. "I got him with the door!"
LakevilleNorthJT

Pro

As Mr. Smith was on his death bed, he attempted to formulate a plan that would allow him to take at least some of his considerable wealth with him.

He called for the three men he trusted most his lawyer, his doctor, and his clergyman. He told them, "I'm going to give you each $30,000 in cash before I die. At my funeral, I want you to place the money in my coffin so that I can try to take it with me."

All three agreed to do this and were given the money.

At the funeral, each approached the coffin in turn and placed an envelope inside.

While riding in the limousine to the cemetery, the clergyman said "I have to confess something to you fellows. Brother Smith was a good churchman all his life, and I know he would have wanted me to do this. The church needed a new baptistery very badly, and I took $10,000 of the money he gave me and bought one. I only put $20,000 in the coffin."

The physician then said, "Well, since we're confiding in one another, I might as well tell you that I didn't put the full $30,000 in the coffin either. Smith had a disease that could have been diagnosed sooner if I had this very new machine, but the machine cost $20,000 and I couldn't afford it then. I used $20,000 of the money to buy the machine so that I might be able to save another patient. I know that Smith would have wanted me to do that."

The lawyer then said, "I'm ashamed of both of you. When I put my envelope into that coffin, it held my personal check for the full $30,000."
PublicForumG-d

Con

I once was on a plane where I was served by an obviously homosexual male flight attendant. At one point, he bounced over to where I was sitting and announced, "The Captain has asked me to announce that he will be landing the big scary plane shortly, so if you could just put up your trays - that would be great."

I did as he instructed, but the woman sitting next to me did not. A few moments later, our flight attendant came back and said to her, "Ma'am, perhaps you couldn't hear me over the big scary engine, but I asked you to please put up your tray so the captain can land the plane."

She still wouldn't comply. Now the attendant was getting rather angry and asked her again to put up the tray. She then calmly turned to him and said, "In my country, I am called a princess. I take orders from no one."

Our flight attendant replied, "Oh yeah? Well in MY country, I'm called a queen, and I outrank you! Tray up, bitch!"
LakevilleNorthJT

Pro

The young lady entered the doctor's office carrying an infant.

"Doctor," she explained, "the baby seems to be ailing. Instead of gaining weight, he lost three ounces this week."

The medic examined the child and then started to squeeze the lady's breasts.

He then unbuttoned her blouse, removed the bra and began powerfully sucking on one nipple.

"Young lady," he finally announced, "no wonder the baby is losing weight, you haven't any milk!"

"Of course not!" she shrieked. "It's not my child, it's my sister's!"
PublicForumG-d

Con

There's a teacher in a small Texas town. She asks her class how many of them are Bush supporters.

Not really knowing what a Bush supporter is, but wanting to be liked by the teacher, all the kids raise their hands except one boy--Johnny.

The teacher asks Johnny why he has decided to be different. Johnny says, "I'm not a Bush supporter."

The teacher says, "Why aren't you a Bush supporter?"

Johnny says, "I'm a John F. Kerry supporter." The teacher asks why he's a Kerry supporter. The boy says, "Well, my mom's a Kerry supporter, and my Dad's a Kerry supporter, so I'm a Kerry supporter!"

The teacher is kind of angry, because this is Texas, so she says, "What if you're Mom was a moron, and you're dad was an idiot, what would that make you?"

Johnny smiled and said, "That would make me a Bush supporter."
LakevilleNorthJT

Pro

Jack and Betty are celebrating their 50th wedding anniversary.

"Betty, I was wondering -- have you ever cheated on me?"

"Oh Jack, why would you ask such a question now? You don't want to ask that question..."

"Yes, Betty, I really want to know. Please."

"Well, all right. Yes, 3 times."

"Three? When were they?"

"Well, Jack, remember when you were 35 years old and you really wanted to start the business on your own and no bank would give you a loan? Remember how one day the bank president himself came over to the house and signed the loan papers, no questions asked?"

"Oh, Betty, you did that for me! I respect you even more than ever, that you would do such a thing for me! So, when was number 2?"

"Well, Jack, remember when you had that last heart attack and you were needing that very tricky operation, and no surgeon would touch you? Remember how Dr. DeBakey came all the way up here, to do the surgery himself, and then you were in good shape again?"

"I can't believe it! Betty, I love that you should do such a thing for me, to save my life! I couldn't have a more wonderful wife. To do such a thing, you must really love me darling. I couldn't be more moved. When was number 3?"

"Well, Jack, remember a few years ago, when you really wanted to be president of the golf club and you were 17 votes short?"
PublicForumG-d

Con

Why I fired my Secretary

Last week was my birthday and I didn't feel very well waking up on that morning. I went downstairs for breakfast hoping my wife would be pleasant and say, 'Happy Birthday!', and possibly have a small present for me. As it turned out, she barely said good morning, let alone ' Happy Birthday.'

I thought… Well, that's marriage for you, but the kids… They will remember. My kids came bounding down stairs to breakfast and didn't say a word. So when I left for the office, I felt pretty low and somewhat despondent.

As I walked into my office, my secretary Jane said, 'Good Morning Boss, and by the way Happy Birthday ! ' It felt a little better that at least someone had remembered.

I worked until one o'clock , when Jane knocked on my door and said, 'You know, It's such a beautiful day outside, and it is your Birthday, what do you say we go out to lunch, just you and me.'

I said, 'Thanks, Jane, that's the greatest thing I've heard all day. Let's go !'

We went to lunch. But we didn't go where we normally would go. She chose instead at a quiet bistro with a private table. We had two martinis each and I enjoyed the meal tremendously.

On the way back to the office, Jane said, 'You know, It's such a beautiful day… We don't need to go straight back to the office, Do We ?'

I responded, 'I guess not. What do you have in mind ?' She said, 'Let's drop by my apartment, it's just around the corner.'

After arriving at her apartment, Jane turned to me and said, 'Boss, if you don't mind, I'm going to step into the bedroom for just a moment. I'll be right back.'

'Ok.' I nervously replied.

She went into the bedroom and, after a couple of minutes, she came out carrying a huge birthday cake …
Followed by my wife, my kids, and dozens of my friends and co-workers, all singing 'Happy Birthday'.

And I just sat there…

On the couch…

Naked.
Posted by ordiwayselene 3 years ago
ordiwayselene
I LOVE THIS its so FUNNY
Posted by m93samman 3 years ago
m93samman
Con definitely own this, idk how pro has the edge at all
Posted by Alessia_Riddle 6 years ago
Alessia_Riddle
Con wins just because of the Bush one. Pro's fifth round was good, but his first was lacking and some others were dull.
Posted by PublicForumG-d 6 years ago
PublicForumG-d
Damn we tied. *Cries*!!!

If only. Well, I'll knock you off your throne soon enough :)
Posted by LakevilleNorthJT 6 years ago
LakevilleNorthJT
Yeah!!!

I'll challenge you tomorrow. :)
Posted by PublicForumG-d 6 years ago
PublicForumG-d
This was a good round :)

I finally won!! Now we're tied. We need a tie breaker. The usual, lakeville?
Posted by birdpiercefan3334 6 years ago
birdpiercefan3334
CON wins flat out.

ROFLMAO @ "Bush supporters".

Nice jokes, guys.
Posted by Life_is_Abstract 6 years ago
Life_is_Abstract
haha cons is funny
the husband one isnt entirely funny
Vote Placed by Ore_Ele 3 years ago
Ore_Ele
LakevilleNorthJTPublicForumG-dTied
Reasons for voting decision: Counter Plato votebomb
Vote Placed by Pluto2493 3 years ago
Pluto2493
LakevilleNorthJTPublicForumG-dTied
Vote Placed by m93samman 3 years ago
m93samman
LakevilleNorthJTPublicForumG-dTied
Vote Placed by Labrat228 5 years ago
Labrat228
LakevilleNorthJTPublicForumG-dTied
Vote Placed by sdcharger 6 years ago
sdcharger
LakevilleNorthJTPublicForumG-dTied
Vote Placed by LakevilleNorthJT 6 years ago
LakevilleNorthJT
LakevilleNorthJTPublicForumG-dTied
Vote Placed by emman101 6 years ago
emman101
LakevilleNorthJTPublicForumG-dTied
Vote Placed by lawyer_in_training 6 years ago
lawyer_in_training
LakevilleNorthJTPublicForumG-dTied
Vote Placed by indianajones644 6 years ago
indianajones644
LakevilleNorthJTPublicForumG-dTied
Vote Placed by beem0r-sucks 6 years ago
beem0r-sucks
LakevilleNorthJTPublicForumG-dTied