leojm
KingDebater

Funniest Blond Jokes

leojm

leojm

Pro

The first box is for acceptance, second box is for the blond joke, i can't believe i'm doing this since I'm a real blond my self.
Anyways have fun with it. good luck :D
KingDebater

Con

I accept this challenge.
leojm

Pro

A blond, a brunette, and a redhead were trying out for a new NASA experiment on sending women to different planets. First, they called the brunette in and asked her a question.
"If you could go to any planet, what planet would you want to go to and why?"
After pondering the question she answered, "I would like to go to Mars because it seems so interesting with all the recent news about possible extra terrestrial life on the planet."
They said "well okay, thank you." And told her that they would get back to her.
Next, the redhead entered the room and the NASA people asked her the same question. In reply, "I would like to go to Saturn to see all of its rings." Again, "thank you" and they would get back to her.
Finally, the blond entered the room and they asked her the same question they asked the brunette and the redhead. She thought for a while and replied, "I would like to go to the sun."
The people from NASA replied, "why, don't you know that if you went to the sun you would burn to death?"
The blond smirked and put her hands on her hips. "Are you guys dumb? I'd go at night!"

Two blondes are on a train, sitting in a cabin next to an older gentleman who happens to have a long beard.

One of the blond girls whispers to the other 'Wow, look, it's Charles Darwin!!'

'Are you stupid, he's been dead for over 200 years!' the other blonde replies.

Just then, another older man walks into the cabin and says 'Howdy Charles, I haven't seen you for hundreds of years, what have you been up to?'

The first blonde says to the second 'Who's stupid now?'

Two blondes lock thier keys in the car. One of the blondes tries to break into the car while the the other one watches.

Finally the first blonde says "Darn, I can't get in the car!" The other blond replies, "keep trying, it looks like it is going to rain and the top is down".

A blonde is missing for three days. Her husband is very worried and searches for her everywhere, calls the cops, but nothing turns up. On the third day the blonde shows up at home and her husband opens his eyes widely and looks at her in disbelief. He starts talking to her:
- Where have you been!? We've been looking everywhere for you!

- I was kidnapped, and they kept me for a week!

- Wait, you've only gone for three days!

- I know silly, but I have to go back for another four!

Three blondes are in an elevator when the elevator suddenly stops and the lights go out. They try using their cell phones to get help, but have no luck. Even the phones are out.

After a few hours of being stuck with no help in sight, one blonde says to the others "I think the best way to call for help is by yelling together."

The others agree with the first, so they all inhale deeply and begin to yell loudly "Together, together, together."

A blonde has just gotten a new sports car. She cuts out in front of a semi, and almost causes it to drive over a cliff. The driver furiously motions for her to pull over, and she does. The driver gets out and draws a circle and tells her to stand in it. Then he gets out his knife and cuts up her leather seats. He turns around and sees she's smiling. So he goes to his truck, takes out a baseball bat, and starts busting her windows and beating her car. He looks back to see that she's laughing. He's really mad now, so he takes his knife and slices her tires. He turns around and she's laughing so hard, she's about to fall down. He demands, "What's so funny?" She says, "Every time you weren't looking, I stepped out of the circle!"

A brunette goes to the doctor, and says, "Doctor I'm hurting all over my body."

"That's odd", replied the doctor, "Show me what you mean"

So the girl takes her finger and pokes her elbow, and screams in pain. She touches her knee and cries in agony and so on.

The doctor says, "You're not a natural brunette are you?"

"No I'm a blonde", she replies.

"I thought so.... your finger is broken.", replies the doctor.

A plane is on its way to Detroit when a blonde woman in economy class gets up and moves into an open seat in the first class section.

The flight attendant watches her do this, and politely informs the woman that she must sit in economy class because that's the type of ticket she paid for.

The blonde replies, "I'm blonde, I'm beautiful, I'm going to Detroit and I'm staying right here."

After repeated attempts and no success at convincing the woman to move, the flight attendant goes into the cockpit and informs the pilot and co-piolet that there's a blonde bimbo sitting in first class who refuses to go back to her proper seat. The co-pilot goes back to the woman and explains why she needs to move, but once again the woman replies by saying, "I'm blonde, I'm beautiful, I'm going to Detroit and I'm staying right here."

The co-pilot returns to the cockpit and suggests that perhaps they should have the arrival gate call the police and have the woman arrested when they land. The pilot says, "You say she's blonde? I'll handle this. I'm married to a blonde. I speak blonde." He goes back to the woman and whispers quietly in her ear, and she says, "Oh, I'm sorry," then quickly moves back to her seat in economy class.

The flight attendant and co-pilot are amazed and ask him what he said to get her to move back to economy without causing any fuss.

"I told her first class isn't going to Detroit."
KingDebater

Con

[1] A blond wasn't using her electric toothbrush. I asked her why and she said "I don't have electric teeth".
[2] I asked a blond what she wanted to be when she grew up. She replied "a midget".
[3] A blond told me she fell out of a hole. I told her it was impossible. She replied "Well, I didn't know that at the time!".
[4] My blond cousin came up to me the other day and said "I CAN SEE DEAD PEOPLE". I said "That would make sense, we are at a funeral".
[5] A blond buys a self-help book "How to read books before eating them first". It doesn't work.
[6] A blond said to me that she's part of the neighbourhood watch. Apparently she's the minute hand.
All jokes were written by me, KingDebater.
Posted by GeekiTheGreat 3 years ago
GeekiTheGreat
Blonde in the English language has two forms.

Male form = Blond Mr. Harris is blond.

Female form = Mrs.Webb is a blonde.
Vote Placed by Legitdebater 3 years ago
Legitdebater
leojmKingDebaterTied
Reasons for voting decision: leojm's jokes made me rofl. Good Job to King Debater for originality.
Vote Placed by vmpire321 3 years ago
vmpire321
leojmKingDebaterTied
Reasons for voting decision: Lol, leonjm's jokes made me laugh my a$$ off. conduct to kingdebater for original jokes tho.
Vote Placed by GeekiTheGreat 3 years ago
GeekiTheGreat
leojmKingDebaterTied
Reasons for voting decision: HAHHA