leojm
TN05

Funniest Blond Jokes

leojm

leojm

Pro

Have Fun With this, you can have as many jokes as possible. Can't wait to see what type you will come up with. Good luck!! :DDDDD
TN05

Con

Accepted.
leojm

Pro

A blonde suspects her boyfriend of cheating on her, so she goes out and buys a gun. She goes to his apartment unexpectedly, opens the door and, sure enough, finds him in the arms of a redhead. The blond is furious. She opens her purse to take out the gun but as she does so, she is overcome with grief. She takes the gun and aims it at her head. The boyfriend yells "No, honey, don't do it." The blond replies "Shut up. You're next, you bastard."

A boyfriend takes his blond girlfriend to a football game, after the football game he asks her how she likes the game, she said she didn't get it they kept saying get the "quarter" back get the quarterback.

A blond invites all her friends to a party to celebrate an event, her friends ask her why the party, she replied she finished a puzzle in 2 weeks and it said 4 to 8 years.

A blonde went to the appliance store sale and found a bargain. "I would like to buy this TV," she told the salesman.
"Sorry, we don't sell to blondes," he replied.
The blonde was very angry about this. She hurried home and dyed her hair, then came back and again told the salesman, "I would like to buy this TV."
The blonde did not know how the salesman had recognized her. This time, she got a haircut and new color, a new outfit and big sunglasses. She then waited a few days before she approached the salesman.
"I would like to buy this TV."
Frustrated, she exclaimed, "How do you know I'm a blonde?"
"Because that's a microwave," he replied.

In a high school civics class, they were discussing the qualifications for becoming President of the United States. The requirements are pretty simple. The candidate must be a natural born citizen and at least 35 years old.

A blonde girl in the class piped up and began complaining about how unfair it was to require the candidate to be a natural born citizen. In her opinion, that made it impossible for many qualified people to run for the office. She went on and on, wrapping up her argument with "What makes a natural born citizen more qualified to be President than one born by C-Section?"

Three blondes were walking through the forest when they came upon a set of tracks.

The first blonde said, "Those are deer tracks."
The second blonde said, "No, those are elk tracks."
The third blonde said, "You're both wrong, those are moose tracks."
The blondes were still arguing when the train hit them.

An airline captain was helping a new blonde flight attendant prepare for her first overnight trip. Upon their arrival, the captain showed the flight attendant the best place for airline personnel to eat, shop, and stay overnight. The next morning as the pilot was preparing the crew for the day's route, he noticed the new stewardess was missing. He knew which room she was in at the hotel and called her up to ask what happened to her. She answered the phone, crying, and said, "I can't get out of the room!" "You can't get out of your room?"; the captain asked. "Why not?" She replied, "There are only three doors in here," she sobbed, "one is the bathroom, one is the closet, and one has a sign on it that says 'Do Not Disturb'!"

(got these from my brunet and red head friends)
TN05

Con

Why can't a blonde dial 911? She can't find the eleven.

Why did the blonde tip toe near the medicine cabinet? Because she didn't want to wake the sleeping pills!

Did you hear what happened to the blonde ice hockey team? They drowned in spring training.
Posted by leojm 3 years ago
leojm
well 4.0 is my GPA and my IQ is high sorry i wasn't paying any attention and yeah i am a blond in real life. I sometimes act like one on some days. lol
Posted by Walrus101 3 years ago
Walrus101
The fact that you say 4.00 or above.. 4.00 is the highest GPA. You in fact are a blonde.
Posted by zebrafashionista 3 years ago
zebrafashionista
I am blond so these are offensive but they are funny...I don't take them personally. By the way, I have had a 4.00 or above grade average since I was in kindergarten!!! I also heard the one about the microwave before....
Posted by Sola.Gratia 3 years ago
Sola.Gratia
Hahaha!!! I liked your blonde jokes @leojm... Pretty funny stuff.. Especially the one where the guy says "because its a microwave".. Oh my gosh.. that had me laughing.. Haha!!
Vote Placed by Walrus101 3 years ago
Walrus101
leojmTN05Tied
Reasons for voting decision: Pro spelled blonde wrong on the title, so Spelling and Grammar goes to con. Pro's jokes were slightly better though.
Vote Placed by Napoleon_Dynamite_915 3 years ago
Napoleon_Dynamite_915
leojmTN05Tied
Reasons for voting decision: Both had some pretty good jokes but S&G to Con since Pro spelled blonde wrong in the title.
Vote Placed by Ragnar 3 years ago
Ragnar
leojmTN05Tied
Reasons for voting decision: One side made me laugh more... Con did pretty good with his small number, just not enough.
Vote Placed by Gondun 3 years ago
Gondun
leojmTN05Tied
Reasons for voting decision: Hahaha, that was great.