Funny Debates

Sort By:
Showing: 1 - 10

Stuff

NJFoggio
ButterCatX

Hi...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 2 Days Ago

Once Upon A Time is better that Adventure Time

hcd1997
FurryDragon

The reason i think Once Upon A Time is better than Advewnture time because it is live and it is amazing the graphics cant coompare too they are like fivehundred timesbetter than Adventure TIme becaues it is a stupid show that cant compare to OUAT...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 3 Days Ago

Vi_spex may be an actual panda.

YatesUni
PowerPikachu21

Haven't done a debate in a while. I figured it would be funny do to this. By far my least relevant debate. Now, my first point is that vi_spex tends to talk like a panda, and makes just about as much sense as one. Also, it is a known fact that vi_spex grew up with pandas. I know that I will regret making this debate, but for now I don't care....

Debating Period
1 Comments
Updated 1 Week Ago

Should Dank Memes Be ILLEGAL???????????

Smintel
coltondankmeme

meme r gud...

1 Comments
Updated 2 Weeks Ago

I'm Pro and you are Noob

GoogooGaga
vi_spex

Accept immediately to debate this.DefinitionsPro: PropositionNoob: Contender ...

Voting Period
9 Comments
Updated 2 Weeks Ago

Debates cannot be funny in order to exist

EdgeLord
warren42

A debate is an activity that has intent in changing the way a person feels or looks at something. If a humorous approach is taken on either side it only means that they are not of the same intent, only of the intent to draw laughs. Therefore, any argument that is posed with this sense of humor is lacking in meaning and thus, lacking in point....

Debating Period
2 Comments
Updated 2 Weeks Ago

Should Harley Quinn and Joker date?

jalani_awesome
Capital

Harley Quin and Joker should date because they both have a lot in common. They both like to damage things and we all can tell how much joker likes Harley Quin. Maybe Harley Quinn has feelings for Joker but just wont say. They should date because they both love each other and they both love to damage things and also they both smile really hard when they do something wrong, and they are also both very funny especially joker,...

Debating Period
1 Comments
Updated 3 Weeks Ago

Is shipping ok to do?

Pegikat
PowerPikachu21

Okay! I'm bored! :) So yeah! First round is acceptance, then continue with arguments in following rounds! I will take Pro, meaning I believe shipping is okay! You can refer to OTPs Please keep it appropriate HAVE FUN! :)...

Debating Period
1 Comments
Updated 3 Weeks Ago

Resolved: The largest cause of violence in America is Cadbury Creme Egg deprivation during childhood

Jonbonbon
David_Debates

Ladies and gentlemen, this is a debate that is close to my heart. Cadbury Creme Eggs are the most beautiful little pieces of heaven that exist on earth. Or at least I think so.I have selected David_Debates to debate me. After briefly glancing at his avatar, I immediately thought, "This gentlemen looks like the classic story of the intellectual challenge that I need." Just kidding, I stalked the cr...

Debating Period
9 Comments
Updated 3 Weeks Ago

Yes

oink
warren42

Hey, I was bored so... Pro will argue that yes is a better word, and con will argue that no is a better word. Don't judge, it was the first thing that popped into my mind. First round is acceptance :D...

Debating Period
8 Comments
Updated 4 Weeks Ago