Funny Debates

Sort By:
Showing: 1 - 10

Being Alive

Curpai
RoyalPrince2442

I'm ded inside so I'm completely against being alive.. I hate that alive feeling...

Debating Period
1 Comments
Updated 11 Hours Ago

Golden Goose Sneakers that your

shoesshote

That's so cute. Is that you or is that your mother? That's my mom. Under Armour still garnered incredible momentum the entire year, and Curry's popularity is [b][url=http://www.goldengooser.com/]Golden Goose Sneakers[/url][/b] not slowing down anytime soon. Despite UA getting a lot of criticism for the design for the "Chef" Curry 2 lows released during the finals, the shoes are selling very well. Trace the front half of both foam pieces onto another sheet of foam. Cut them out to make the to...

Challenge Period
0 Comments
Updated 16 Hours Ago

Do Asians really eat dogs and cats?

flopflip
Bansfeih

i was watching a youtube video (channel Superluigilogan) and there was an Asian and he brout a fried dog to a dog show... then ate it......

Debating Period
2 Comments
Updated 1 Week Ago

Is it right to eat auto-beans in the bean universe?

MMK21-beans
themasterdebater_101

The living beans take their rights very importantly. To eat one of their kind must be devastating for them, yet we do it right in front of our faces! I agree that beans are part of a lot of our diets, but in beanland, I'm sure that it won't even cross your mind to eat one. Even so, people do it because it has become the norm, so I'm here to change that. Thank you....

Voting Period
7 Comments
Updated 1 Week Ago

Ranch, Alfredo, and Mayonnaise Should Be illegal

altongene16
DuncanEVP

Since the dawn of time Ranch, Alfredo, and Mayonnaise have caused death and destruction to orphans everywhere. These three sauces are evil and unethical to be exposed to. Please help make the change and ban these satanic sauces....

Debating Period
1 Comments
Updated 1 Week Ago

Is kush racist

flopflip
Bansfeih

He is soooooooo racist.. he called me a burnt chicken nugget...

3 Comments
Updated 1 Week Ago

spongebob or fortnite

Fortniteisbae
NevaBreak

Fortnite is life...

Debating Period
2 Comments
Updated 2 Weeks Ago

Golden Goose the sleeves

phewgoldengoose
Sonofcharl

While some analysts suggest KSwiss must do well in Europe to maintain its sterling growth, Nichols disagrees. "Yes, the U. S. [b][url=http://www.goldengoosebaskets.fr/]Golden Goose[/url][/b] Dark wash goes with everything and it will look a little more modern but not so young because that's one thing you don't want to look is too young. You don't want to look like you are trying too hard to look younger. So you can do that by using color, pattern, texture. Take an old shirt and transform it...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 2 Weeks Ago

Is Fortnite for Normies?

YourMotherGAy
NerdiestNerder

I usually don't mention a fandom in the argument but I feel like with Fortnite I have to, mostly because of of the over-saturation of Normie memes shat out by this utterly disgusting fandom. First and foremost, Fortnite is mostly populated by Children, YouTubers advertising to children, and people stupid enough to actually play it, and that majority are the main offenders. Just look at the #BoogieDown Challenge, almost all of the people that submitted their "moves" on twitter were teens or young...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 2 Weeks Ago

is water wet?

briannaxrice
MasterMewtwo

Water is not wet. Water isn't wet because it is a liquid that wets things. Once you come into contact with water you become wet. Until then water is liquid and you are dry. Splash water in water, it just adds more quantity to water. Splash water on a towel, IT MAKES THE TOWEL WET BUT NOT ITSELF, can water be dried? NO? Can the towel be dried? YES....

Voting Period
6 Comments
Updated 2 Weeks Ago