Funny Debates

Sort By:
Showing: 1 - 10

Pink (Pro) vs. Green (Con)

Pandanelephant2001
green_leader9876

I stand in strong affirmation in the following resolution that Pink is better than green.Contention 1: Pink is more versatile.Contention 2: Pink is Contention 3: Pink is used more in awareness campaigns....

Voting Period
3 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago

Competition to Create the Most Useless Superpower

farmerjump1
Swiz

Please clearly state the superpower you have created and be sure to explain why it is the most useless superpower. You can make a cool superpower but put extreme limitations on it that make it useless. (Examples: levitation but only a centimeter off the ground, etc.) Each argument limited to 3 superpowers with explanations each. Judging is based on whoever can come up with the wittiest, funniest and most useless superpower. I will start my argument here. (No rebuttals) 1. The ability to...

Voting Period
1 Comments
Updated 3 Days Ago

The Earth is flat

AllUnpowerful
Kerolae

For whatever reason, some crackpots pick a "proof" that the Earth is flat, don't try to disprove their "proof" or don't ask someone else to try to disprove it before accepting it (flying in the face of logic) or are too dumb to understand the disproof. *sarcasm on* I mean, heaven forbid you made a recurring error and now base your beliefs on that error. It must be a conspiracy. Yes, surely it's just that no one noticed that any of the images from space, before computers could render them, wer...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 20 Hours Ago

Earth is a Mobius Strip.

somerandomvideocreator
honeywhat2019

A funny, non-serious debate....

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 4 Days Ago

cRAP BATTLE

krissymf
frankfurter50

You have to rap worse than the other. No flow, no good vibes, horrible rhyming, terrible phrasing etc its got to be really cringe and horrendously bad!...

Voting Period
6 Comments
Updated 3 Days Ago

Was Masterful's vote on the "Earth is Flat" Debate biased and should it be removed?

breakingamber
SilverishGoldNova

This argument is debating whether or not the vote cast by Masterful in the "Earth is Flat" debate is biased. I will be arguing Con, that is, "The vote was not biased and it should not be removed." Silverish, if you accept this debate, you will be arguing, "Yes, the vote was biased and it should be removed. This will be a one round debate.This is the link to the debate:http://www.debate.org/debates/Is-the-Earth-flat/8/A vote is decided based on several factors: Which...

Voting Period
26 Comments
Updated 1 Week Ago

Pink (Pro) vs. Purple (Con)

Pandanelephant2001
Deonatus

Pink is better than purple because pink is the color of love....

Voting Period
2 Comments
Updated 4 Days Ago

Do Penguins Have Knees?

CDRPenguin
GrandMoffTarkin

Personal I think the answer is quite clear. Of course they have knees just look at their skeleton....

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 1 Week Ago

You have to be more undatable than me!

krissymf
SupaDudz

Basically, you have to pretend to be this very undateable man/woman. The one who is the most undateable wins. For example "I love to sniff peoples feet as I have a foot fetish. The smellier the foot the better." Let the game begin!...

Voting Period
2 Comments
Updated 4 Days Ago

Don't you hate it when........

FinderOuter23
rennerpetey

don't you hate it when you have to chase your dog because your fish bowl went up the escalator?...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 1 Week Ago