Funny Debates

Sort By:
Showing: 1 - 10

If a tree falls in the forest and you get crushed and die are you dead or naw?

AlondraFondren

Yes...

Challenge Period
0 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago

AlondraFondren
LearnerLogic

Yes...

Debating Period
2 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago

Should pineapple be on Pizza?

AlondraFondren
SJM

That is the nastiest thing you can do IF YOU DO YOU NEED TO DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago

The whole bees script except I can't fit it all in the argument

KinZil
TheDude03

According to all known laws of aviation, there is no way a bee should be able to fly. Its wings are too small to get its fat little body off the ground. The bee, of course, flies anyway because bees don't care what humans think is impossible. Yellow, black. Yellow, black. Yellow, black. Yellow, black. Ooh, black and yellow! Let's shake it up a little. Barry! Breakfast is ready! Ooming! Hang on a second. Hello? - Barry? - Ad...

Voting Period
0 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago

meemz r esentshol for beby devullepment

NoahIsRight
KoolKidsKorner

OMG0$h Thos sdtoooody sdot they did in q2013949032895u AD siasdsss thattt BABIES r ned mems luk DAT BOI n pepe 4 da bren growing helfps BUT SNUP DOUG is saysing this th@t mEm3s r b@d :O n0 d3r NAWHT FIETH ME RULES R FOR FOOLZ 1: no swars or cersing 2: i leik goldfish crackers...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 2 Days Ago

Dinosaurs helped build the pyramids

SnazzyBro
acamen

The blocks of a pyramid are too large for people to move, it only makes sense that my big buddy tommy the t-rex helped build them, hes a pretty nice dude. Oh, also I got a call yesterday from my velociraptor that I left to rule over the dinosaurs, he said that they had plans to create the Egyptians and help them build some rad stuff. (I'm a time traveler)...

Debating Period
1 Comments
Updated 4 Days Ago

Are Turtles KOOL

IPM
hotTUBS

dab...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 4 Days Ago

Pasta?

CheeseWizard
MasterDebater5

Pasta...

Debating Period
1 Comments
Updated 3 Days Ago

Books are essential for life.

TheBritishEmber
KingofTheSkullServants

Okay, so I don't mean essential in a life or death kind of way. I mean it as in it is important for your future. Books, whether fiction or nonfiction, fantasy, dystopian, or any other, all help you gain knowledge. "The more I read, the more I know, the more I know the smarter I grow, the smarter I grow the stronger my voice in expressing a view or making a choice." What are your views on this topic?...

Debating Period
2 Comments
Updated 6 Days Ago

Best Hogwarts House?

TheBritishEmber
ICouldntThinkOfAName

I am going to be for the Hufflepuff house. I think that that is the best house, so if you join me, please state which house you will be rooting for for this first round, then we can move on to the debate....

Debating Period
1 Comments
Updated 1 Week Ago