Funny Debates

Sort By:
Showing: 1 - 10

Should peopel be punnisched for bad spaling

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh
biggestdoy

eye beeleaf that peepole shood knot be alowed to post comnets onlin with bad speling. Thay shood be poot 2 ded...

Debating Period
1 Comments
Updated 39 Minutes Ago

should tragedy be joked about

master-de-baiter
frankfurter50

tragedy is depressing so people stop being depressed and make jokes ....

Voting Period
5 Comments
Updated 2 Days Ago

make up a hero to beat my hero

master-de-baiter
Arganger

rules: no invincibility or any of that bs 4 ability's 2 resistant 1- 99 weakness Maze man Ability 1: can spawn a football field sized Libreville that is in destructible with traps to immobilize you Ability 2: can see through his own walls and knows the lay out Ability 3: can go though walls Ability 4: hurt you when he looks at you. resistant 1: cant be mind controlled resistant 2: cant be killed until you find his weakness weakness: the gun at the end of the mazes...

Debating Period
4 Comments
Updated 8 Hours Ago

Aliens Go To Hell

icebeartheawesome
Libeks

Aliens go to hell. Please vote pro. Round 1: Acceptance Round 2-3: Debates/Rebuttals...

Debating Period
3 Comments
Updated 2 Days Ago

Insult War : Lets Insult eachother

MRAAJ.evil
JamN

YOUR MUM CAN'T COOK Huh? I SAID YOUR MAM CAN'T COOK WHAT? I SAID YOUR MOM, CAN NOT COOK......

Debating Period
5 Comments
Updated 6 Days Ago

Who would win in a fight a cat with a drako or a cat with a uzi?

SAvag3
cav1wtf

Drako cat would win becuase he got that good drako which is better then a Uzi....

Debating Period
2 Comments
Updated 1 Week Ago

Flatstanley VS. Fluffcat RAP BATTLE

Fluffcat
Flatstanley

LET'S GET READY TO RUMBLLLLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEEEE Stanley goes first....

Debating Period
5 Comments
Updated 1 Week Ago

backwardseden aka nirvanaispus (youtube) is mentally retarded and needs to be blasted into the sea.

Duranndal
BigBlackDude

Exhibit A https://youtu.be/W_I62R_pYYI Exhibit B https://youtu.be/qZs90viKjtM This man is a danger to himself and everyone around him. I bet he poo poos his pants on daily. He HATES god, he HATES children, and he HATES the 2nd amendment! backwardseden's youtube channel is filled with BIGOTRY and HATE! he needs HELP in the form of being shot out of a cannon into the Baltic Sea! Debate this! YOU CAN'T!...

Debating Period
1 Comments
Updated 1 Week Ago

The 'Religious' Of The Day: Talking Smack

MRAAJ.evil
MRAAJ

Dedication to My Ex... Both me and myself will be mocking the narcissistic @Followerofchrist1955,for he still has not learned the ways of life. Since Day 1 he's been trying to keep smart folk like MRAAJ down, by constantly preaching his Bible. Over the past few weeks, I've helped raise awareness of his antics, and i will continue in my quest to expose him, by taking the charm offensive. One quick look at my profiles, and youd know I'm no saint however this is for a good cause, for follower'...

Debating Period
3 Comments
Updated 1 Week Ago

Homosexuality is wrong

Vladimir_Lemon
DebateVex

First, I want to say that this debate, as the category suggests, is satirical, and I do not mean to express genuine homophobia in this debate. The only rule is to have fun. John Mathematics, who is best known for proposing and providing the proof for the "quick maffs" theorem, is also known for establishing the "laws of rights" in his paper "the laws of rights". John Mathematics, in his paper, establishes the following laws about rights 1) the opposite of a wrong is a right 2) two wrongs...

Debating Period
9 Comments
Updated 1 Week Ago