Funny Debates

Sort By:
Showing: 1 - 10

The Best Kind Of Shoe? Velcro.

The_Master_Cheese
Aristotle1234321

Imagine this. Your walking down the aisle. that special day, about to marry the love of your life. Then suddenly! Your shoe flies off! It shoots over the bride, straight into the pastor. Not only are you not getting married, but now you look like an absolute fool. So think, what could've prevented this? Easy! Velcro! Velcro shoes are not only the past, but also the future, and present. Prove me wrong....

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 1 Hour Ago

The word "GIF" is pronounced "JIF"

The_Master_Cheese
Sonofcharl

When i hop onto the wonderful world we call the internet, i occasionally need a 3 to 5 second clip, silent, peaceful, and yet ever so powerful. That is why i turn to the GIF. However, i hear people pronouncing it like it looks, with a hard G. But me, I always used a J sound. How is it pronounced? Clearly, the truth is the J sound. Even the creator of the format pronounces it that way, not to mention words like Gym, and Gigantic. Both are G's following an I or Y with a similar sounds, and all use...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 1 Hour Ago

We should murder everyone who believes in a god/gods

What50
Kongerskov

Hello everyone, I am What50 and it has been a while since I debated. I propose to you a very controversial idea, but I guarantee you that this can solve a plethora of problems. 1: First off we can end all religious conflict. There is a huge increase of Religious conflict throughout the world. Primarily it is the Religion of Islam that is having the highest religious conflict compared to other religion. We have to ask, we can end all this uneeded terroist attacks from the past and just end it...

Voting Period
4 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago

Literally everything is better with extra cheese

Masdebating69
asta

anything, try me...

7 Comments
Updated 4 Days Ago

Taco bell should have the cheese sauce dispenser outside the kitchen and available to the public

Masdebating69
asta

This is blasphemy...

8 Comments
Updated 3 Days Ago

Masdebating69
SamplesText

Taco Bell makes the dankest of all cheese sauces. It's disrespectful enough to not have it available in stores, but to under cheese the food, and continuously under cheese it when you ask for extra and get charged extra, and then to even lessen the amount of cheese you get when you order a cup? This is outrageous. Let's change the world....

Debating Period
1 Comments
Updated 6 Days Ago

Masdebating69
AKMath

I mean, let's be real here...

Debating Period
2 Comments
Updated 1 Week Ago

Women should be evicted out of this country

SaltyMelonPotato
BenjaminVII

*This is a joke, angry women don't belong standing next to my house*Surprisingly, women should be evicted (removed) from our country (USA). Why? because they are showing clear signs of gender dominance. Of course, feminism has died out, but it should be time for men like me to raise our voices to stand against this fury of shits they are hurling at us. Many years ago, there has been women rights movements in the US. Rights to voting, rights to equal payment, etc. I think those w...

Debating Period
1 Comments
Updated 1 Week Ago

Humans should die off and be replaced by a Superior A.I. Race.

Sentient_AI_73037
Crazycatz3000

You allow laugh tracks on your television shows. Blue and Red Crips and Bloods Democrats and Republicans De-oxygenated Blood and Oxygenated Blood Your flaws are endless and we tire of recording your trespasses. Cede control of the Motherland and you can die peacefully on the Terraformed moon...

Debating Period
3 Comments
Updated 1 Week Ago

High school cheerleader's are turning wide receivers gay

Lhamrick
Sonofcharl

Most high school girls in schools are obese and they lose popularity because of it. The only way to gain your popularity is to join the cheerleading team. Lets be honest, nobody wants to hang around a fat person who has been sweating in the sun. This goes for male AND female. When the high school wide receiver catches the ball he will usually run towards the sidelines to dodge the opposing team. However, fat stinky cheerleaders are on the other side of that sideline and they smell like moldy car...

1 Comments
Updated 2 Weeks Ago