Funny Debates

Sort By:
Showing: 1 - 10

Is pizaa a vegtable

crazylegs122
HepEbolAids

People at my school are debating if pizaa is a vetable. Oviosly it isnt...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago

The flop!

Millsal974
WorstLife

The flop shoul be a new dance because it is fun! EVERYBODY DO DA FLOP!!!!...

Debating Period
1 Comments
Updated 13 Hours Ago

Everybody do the flop?

Billah
bduocette

everybody should do the flop!!...

Debating Period
1 Comments
Updated 2 Days Ago

Do rocks live in socks when they feel like balloons?

TheNatundi
WorstLife

Duh, rocks love socks, so of course they would live in them. Especially if they feel like balloons. There's a poem that goes like this: There once was a rock that lived in a sock that liked to talk with a lock. And along came a man who scraped it with a piece of chalk. Then the man threw it into a toilet that was very well lit Then along came a cloak that loved the word soak who whisked the rock away to Chesapeake Bay The rock landed on a clam that liked to go bam on to...

Voting Period
0 Comments
Updated 2 Days Ago

Should hotdog's be considered a sandwich?

WorstLife
sboss18

Hotdogs are just sideways sandwiches....

Voting Period
30 Comments
Updated 4 Days Ago

The sun has already exploded

GOP_lol
Dirty-Morgs

We are all about to die. This is because the sun is currently exploding at a really slow pace.Bleh ...

Voting Period
0 Comments
Updated 1 Week Ago

2 + 2 appears to equal 4.

AllUnpowerful
shankarsivarajan

This is a joke debate. I wanted to see whether anyone would actually disagree with the topic. If anyone contends, please say whether you're being serious or joking too. Thank you. The topic is 2 + 2 appears to equal 4. I will be arguing for the topic. 2 + 2 appears to equal 4 because that appears to be the case and thusly is. In conclusion, 2 + 2 appears to equal 4....

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 1 Week Ago

Rap Battle no. 1

MC_HARMAN
madness

I challenge you to a rap battle! Rules: -NO beat needed, just type in the lyrics. -NO rapping in round 1, only Greeting/Acceptance of challenge. -DO make sure that your raps rhyme, or you will be disqualified. -NO excessive swearing. Key word excessive. -DO ignore the "pro/con" thing. That doesn't matter here....

Debating Period
17 Comments
Updated 1 Week Ago

bleh

GOP_lol
Dirty-Morgs

hi, this is my db8...

0 Comments
Updated 1 Week Ago

Rap Battle #1

Mharman
madness

I challenge you to a rap battle! Rules: -NO beat needed, just type in the lyrics. -NO rapping in round 1, only Greeting/Acceptance of challenge. -DO make sure that your raps rhyme, or you will be disqualified. -NO excessive swearing. Key word excessive. -DO ignore the "pro/con" thing. That doesn't matter here. BEGIN!...

9 Comments
Updated 1 Week Ago