Funny Debates

Sort By:
Showing: 1 - 10

Purushadasa is not a human.

AveryGaleson
smurfy101

Purushadasa may not accept this debate. There is no way that Purushadasa could be a human. He has stated the following multiple times: "I don't make it a general habit to respond directly to two-legged animals in the comments sections of my debates." It would not make sense if Purushadasa didn't respond directly to two legged animals if he was a two legged animal. It is a known fact that all humans are born with two legs. so it is obvious that Purushadasa is either a one legged animal,...

Voting Period
25 Comments
Updated 2 Days Ago

Rap Battle But You Flame Yourself.

Oppenheimer1934
kylerez

Just a fun little rap battle to ease everybody's stress. Opening round is simply introduction, while round 2 is the actual rap battle. Roast yourself....

Voting Period
1 Comments
Updated 6 Days Ago

Tarzan Would Win in A Fight Against Bruce Lee

Pest
Phantom_Thief

Who Would Win In A Fight? Tarzan vs Bruce Lee People/Character Variations- Tarzan: "Real Tarzan" or any interpretations from the original story to the newest of motion pictures. Bruce Lee: 'Actual' person. Bruce Lee should be thought of in his most prime and on his A-Game. Environment: UFC Cage Rules/Stipulations [1] No weapons. [2] Opponents are not allowed to leave the UFC cage. [3] No interference. [4] No holds barred. Stipulation to Win: Last Man Standing/Alive. [My...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 2 Months Ago

Pizza

HenryTak
PowerPikachu21

Pizza is the best food. 1. lot of types 2. Yummy...

Voting Period
2 Comments
Updated 2 Months Ago

Is Harambe Secretly Alive???

TheCanadaBreach_2
Nivek

Is Harambe Secretly Alive??? First Round is acceptance only....

Debating Period
5 Comments
Updated 3 Months Ago

Is it normal to worship potatoes?

Potatoesarebae
BryanMullinsNOCHRISTMAS2

The world is a cruel place. A place so cruel that you fell for my click bait title. Or did you? but now that you're here, let's talk about the tomato farms in northern china. These farms are special. They belong to a farmer called old man bob. I am arguing for fat mans sake. Bob watipee is the new superman. He managed to save 14,000 tomato fields from extinction. Because of bob, the population of tomatoes have grown by 53%. But there is a problem. PEOPLE ARE NOT BUYING HIS TOMATOES!!! They are o...

Debating Period
3 Comments
Updated 3 Months Ago

Sentient Fruit Fighting

CaptainCrustacean
frankfurter50

So. If you are a normal person, you probably have asked yourself the question "If fruit were sentient, and able to fight, which fruit would win in a fight?". This is a good question, that we shall settle in this debate.Rules:- Pick any fruit on earth. Must be a real fruit. You cannot pick the fruit I pick.- We will compare the fruits in many different aspects and determi...

Voting Period
27 Comments
Updated 3 Months Ago

A hot dog is a sandwich

passwordstipulationssuck
What50

should you choose to accept the debate, I would offer a few basic rules. the last person to accept this debate immediately forfeited round one. please don't do that. #1 round one is just for acceptance #2 no ad hominems. #3 standard rules regarding dropped arguments apply #4 no new arguments in final rebuttals....

Debating Period
4 Comments
Updated 3 Months Ago

Grilled Cheese is the best food

SamuelAntonov
NBO66

Okay. First thing is the rich flavor of the bread. It has a crispy texture that is so satisfying. When it is cooked with butter, it is just so intense. Next is the cheese. It just melts in your mouth and it just tastes so good. You can use ANY bread and cheese (white bread with American cheese is the best.) Grilled cheese is the best food....

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 3 Months Ago

Should i get my nips pierced or buy 70 $1 coffees from 7/11 instead

chaynesx
frankfurter50

i want to get my nips pierced but i want to buy 70 coffees from 7/11...

Voting Period
4 Comments
Updated 3 Months Ago