Drolleryapper94
SnaxAttack

Furries, Bronies, and Weaboo should be banned? Or Not?

Drolleryapper94

Pro

In my opinion these groups are just bunch of nonsense. But I don't really care about these groups. I'm nor against them, but I'm not with them too. But these groups are hated because of many reasons. One side we have Furries which are bunch of people who are into anthropomorphic beings, Bronies who are boys liking the kid show My Little Pony, and Weaboo those who are really into anime and thinks that they are Japanese. The reason why people hate these groups are because they share one thing. And that is fetishism of their own. For example furries create their own anthropomorphic thing and act like one and also live like one too. Bronies are bunch of people (guys mostly) would have sexual behaviors on little girls TV show! Weaboo are far by weird. There is a difference between a regular guy watching anime for fun and theirs a full on weaboo jerking off to anime girls or own a body pillow, or photo shopping him with some random anime girl and tell the world that this is their "Wife". So the conclusion is that I don't care about these people. They are into weird things then so be it.
SnaxAttack

Con

I accept this debate challenge, and will argue on why Furries, Bronies, and Weaboo should not be banned.

C1. Human Rights
The people who attract to these sort of hobbies are all human. Is it wrong to have a hobby of some sort? No, it isn't and banning these type of hobbies infringe on human rights and personal freedoms. What is the harm of having these as hobbies, even though they may be different? There is nothing wrong with it truly.

C2. Making Huge Assumptions
In this round, my opponent said the following "The reason why people hate these groups are because they share one thing. And that is fetishism of their own". First off, none of these individuals necessary have a fetish within their hobby. Some probably do, but not all of them; and nothing wrong with having a fetish. Also, there are probably worse or even weirder fetishes out there, than just solely this community.

In fact, I admit myself as being a Brony. Watching My Little Pony and such, but don't have a fetish for ponies. This really makes this claim vague, and to much assumption without not enough evidence to support my opponent's claim.

Drolleryapper94

Pro

Drolleryapper94 forfeited this round.
Drolleryapper94

Pro

Drolleryapper94 forfeited this round.
Drolleryapper94

Pro

Drolleryapper94 forfeited this round.
Drolleryapper94

Pro

Drolleryapper94 forfeited this round.
Posted by Jonbonbon 1 year ago
Jonbonbon
Wow, you're English was absolutely painful to read.
Posted by Trarc 1 year ago
Trarc
When you take the 'pro' side, does that mean you are for the ban?
Posted by BlazingRodent 1 year ago
BlazingRodent
Of course not. It is their right.