GregariousTreason
devin.cooper64

Furries -- yes, I'm going there.

GregariousTreason

Pro

Because I think this is what this site needs for it to have absolutely every argument.

Furries aren't bad -- not as bad as, say, bronies or Homestucks. They have their share of oddities and fetishes, but so does every other fandom.

And that's really all that I need to present my side with.

An important note: This isn't meant to be taken seriously.

I look foreward to, but rather doubt the possibility of, meeting an opponent.
devin.cooper64

Con

urries aren't bad -- not as bad as, say, bronies or Homestucks. They have their share of oddities and fetishes, but so does every other fandom.

GregariousTreason

Pro

Your "position" confuses me; are you against BECAUSE they have the fetishes, or that they're a fandom, or...?

And honestly, dearest sir/madame, copypasta-ing on a debate site doesn't really show very much class.

I await clarification from Con about the specifications of his standpoint.
devin.cooper64

Con

I sincerely apologize for that, some glitch deleted my whole argument there and only kept one line. It was such a shame to know this happened for I looked like an idiot last round.

What I was meaning to say is that your statement They have their share of oddities and fetishes, but so does every other fandom. Contradicts itself, you say that furries are not as bad as homestuckers and bronies, 2 of the biggest online communities due to the fact that everyone hfas their own fetishes.

The thing is though that if we follow that statement's logic, that would mean that all communties are equal since its members have their own oddities and fetishes.

Also to prove my statement, here is a video to illistrate the oddities of the furry.

g
now its no surprise that other communties "cosplay" for events, but none have taken it to suchf extrems as the furry. They have even gone as far as to do full on cosplay sex with these outfits, again, something that other fanbases have not done before.

Also heres a video of a jack black singing butterfly, so my argument is fully superior.

GregariousTreason

Pro

GregariousTreason forfeited this round.
devin.cooper64

Con

It will appear that I have stumped my opponent in this debate.
Posted by MissingUTAH 9 months ago
MissingUTAH
So the guy who posted a meme video in his argument... technically won?
What is this?
Posted by thegreenslayer 4 years ago
thegreenslayer
I personally do not hate the furries. Yes there is pornography that has furries in it.but so does everything else.mythological creatures, anime, futurama, children(also known as pedonography), and people are flipping out about the furries. Internet rule #34, people. Rule #34
Posted by GregariousTreason 4 years ago
GregariousTreason
I really can't tell which is funnier: The fact that someone took up the debate, or the fact that someone commented on it.
Posted by YYW 4 years ago
YYW
Monstrous idiocy.