futuretechnologyisgood
Shamoo2

Future Technology is good

Started: 3/15/2016 Category: Technology

futuretechnologyisgood

Pro

Technology will help people in many ways. Yes, kids spend too much time online, but the good outweighs the bad.
Shamoo2

Con

Listen, think about the future what do you see? Do you see flying cars, holograms, Self tying Nike's. Well did you know that those things are not going to be the best things for humans. I will give you a argument so great that you will be able to agree with me.
futuretechnologyisgood

Pro

I disagree, the future won't consist of flying cars. We will have self-driving cars. Which by the way will help keep people safe. All these inventions are for the people, to help them. In medicine, we will be able to live past 100 and soon we will be able to print organs. That is only the beginning.
Shamoo2

Con

I agree with my opponent about the medicine. I also believe thought that flying cars are a possibility. They have recently been making a Self-Driving car. At the moment they are testing them for safety and all that but, if they are passed by state law then maybe in the future there is a possibility for a flying car.
futuretechnologyisgood

Pro

It may be possible, but there isn't any proof of actual flying cars. Besides, why would it matter? If it is not safe then it won't pass, I don't understand your point.
Shamoo2

Con

My point is that if we have made a self driving car then its possible for flying cars. If you don't believe me then think about this. If we have things like flying cars then won't that help us make new technology for other things like medicines. The technology could help us make holograms and other things important to us. But that wouldn't be helpful because f we had holograms then there wouldn't be any way of having privacy. Lets say you are at a coffee shop and you have a hologram computer and you are checking your bank account then all someone has to do is look over your shoulder and wow they know everything you have in your account.
futuretechnologyisgood

Pro

Is your full argument relying on the fact that someone could steal your information? Without technology, you would not even have a bank account. Also, why would you be doing something so confidential at a cafe? This makes no sense. On top of it all, computers do the same thing. Someone could steal your information by looking at your computer. Even in the old days, people could overhear conversation's that would give important information.
Shamoo2

Con

Well here is the thing with computers you can lock them up with a password. Not that I'm saying its not possible for someone to break the code I'm just saying its safer. All the other stuff I'm saying about the holograms. If I know holograms by now I know they will be see through which makes it easier to see your banking information.
futuretechnologyisgood

Pro

futuretechnologyisgood forfeited this round.
Shamoo2

Con

Shamoo2 forfeited this round.