G-d exists

I'll let my opponent make his God claim first. But none of this google docs stuff. No links except for sources.

Proof #1- There were 3 million Jews who witnessed G-d giving Moshe the Torah on My. Sinai.

Proof #2- As the Torah said, the Arabs were unable to defeat Israel during the 6 day war, despite their superior numbers and weaponry.

Proof #3- Similar to 2, but this deals with Ethiopia, the Ark of the Covenant is in Ethiopia, and any army which has the Ark cannot be defeated, this is why the Romans were unable to conquer it, as well as the British, it was the only African country which wasn't conquered by Britain during the New Imperialism, Mosolini tried also to conquer Ethiopia and failed. This is impossible without divine protection.

Proof #4- Fulfilled prophecies:

Leviticus Ch.26

"And I will scatter you among the nations." " the first exile to Babylon.

"And I will bring the land into desolation." " the ruination of the Land of Israel.

"And I will bring your sanctuaries into desolation." " the destruction of the First Temple.

"And I will not smell the savour of your sweet odours." " the cessation of sacrifice in the first Temple.

"Then shall the land be paid her Sabbaths." " the duration of the first exile " 70 years " was commensurate with the number of Sabbatical years, which were not previously correctly observed.

"And you shall eat the flesh of your sons and the flesh of your daughters." " a prophecy fulfilled, as described by Jeremiah in the book of Lamentations (2:20), at the destruction of the first Temple.

Deuteronomy Ch.28

"And you shall be plucked off the land." " the second exile.

"Your sons and daughters shall be given unto another nation " and you shall serve your enemy " in famine and thirst." " before the exile.

"The Lord will bring upon you a nation from afar, from the end of the earth." " a reference to Rome.

"... who will swoop down like an eagle." " a reference to the Roman legions whose standard bearers carried the sign of an eagle.

"And it will lay siege to all your gates, until your high and fortified walls " are toppled." " the land is conquered, there is siege, and the walls fall.

"The stranger that is in your midst shall mount up above you higher and higher." " a reference to Herod.

"You shall betroth a wife, and another man shall lie with her." " a Roman decree.

"And G"d shall scatter you among all the peoples from one end of the earth to the other end of the earth." " the Jew is exiled to all four corners of the earth.

"And among these nations you shall have no repose, and there shall be no rest for the sole of your foot " and you shall fear night and day." " the situation of Jews in exile.

"Your life shall hang in doubt before you." " no financial security.

"And as for them who are left of you, I will send a faintness into their hearts " and you shall have no power to stand before your enemies." " the Jews are easily subdued.

"Each day"s curse will surpass that of the day before." " events will happen so rapidly, the Jew will hardly be able to recover from one incident before another calamity befalls him.

"You will be beset by illnesses and plagues not even mentioned in the Torah." " the many sufferings of exile.

"You shall serve gods " wood and stone there." " a reference to the fact that, throughout their long exile, the Jew will be subjected to the god of wood " the cross " burnt at the stake with forced conversions; and to the god of stone of Mecca and Medina.

"I will draw out the sword after you " and you shall perish among the nations and the land of your enemies will devour you." (see Leviticus 26:33,38) " decrees of forced conversion and pogroms.

"And you shall be left few in number among the nations whither G"d shall lead you away." " in fact it is quite amazing that, particularly during the Dark Ages, the Jew did not disappear totally.

"And you shall become an astonishment." " the Jews will become a topic of discussion for all.

"... a proverb and a byword." " the wandering Jew shall be the symbol of suffering and persecution.

"And they shall be upon you for a sign and for a wonder." " the badges we were often forced to wear identified us as the Jew.

Proof #5- If I bought a plot of land, and a month later a house was there, you would conclude I built a house or hired someone to, but if I told you that I only threw a bunch of explosives in a pile, threw some wood and nails in top of it, then blew it up and there was a house, you'd say I was kidding you, and you'd be right, for random explosions do not form complex structures.

There is a lot more proof to bring up but you get the basic idea, here are links:

My opponent has not presented evidence or proof, merely assertions. But I will happily debunk them anyways.

Claim #1: The revelation at Mt. Sinai (like most stories in the Bible and Torah) is a fictional event - we have no evidence for it besides Jewish scripture which as a matter of bias cannot be trusted as a historical document alone. Modern archaeologists admit that for Exodus itself “there is nothing in Egyptian records to support it. Nothing on the slavery of the Israelites, nothing on the plagues that persuaded Pharaoh to let them go, nothing on the miraculous crossing of the Red Sea, nothing.” [1]

Even Rabbi Burt Visotzky, a professor of Talmud and Rabbinics at the Jewish Theological Seminary in New York admits the telling of the Exodus as described in the Torah is questionable: “There is virtually no evidence, as the Torah says, that 600,000 Jewish males, with their wives and children and elders, left Egypt in the Exodus ... Those are big numbers. You'd think someone would notice.” [2]

In fact it’s very possible that the story of the Exodus and other scripture was stolen from Egyptian lore. In reference to the actions of the heretic Pharaoh Akhenaten when he spurned polytheism in favor of monotheistic worship of Aten “Hapi, the androgynous god of the Nile, would make its waters undrinkable; Kermit, the goddess of fertility, would release her frogspawn to swarm over the land; Osiris, the god of corn, would not prevent the locusts from consuming his cereals, and Ra, the sun god, would refuse to shine. Sound familiar?” [1]

Furthermore “All over the walls inside the city's beautiful tombs are examples of Akhanaten's radical message of monotheism. There is the Hymn to the Aten … it bears a striking resemblance to a passage that can be found in the Hebrew Bible: Psalm 104. And if you compare certain parts of it, you'll find it almost exactly -- a typical translation for some of the [psalms] of David. … Psalm 104, written a few hundred years later, references a Lord that ruled over Israel and a passage compares him to the sun.” [2]

To sum it up, there is no evidence to support the Exodus claim, the Torah is not a historical document and like all religions is influenced by its cultural predecessors and not proof of God.

Claim #2: Pro seems to think victory in the 6 days war (1967) is evidence for his God, he doesn’t say how, just asserts it as truth. By the same logic does the military victories of Mohamed prove the existence of the Muslim God? Do the military conquests of Stalin and Mao prove anything positive about the existential stance that athesm holds? Of course not.

But moving on, Israel may have been out manned, but technologically speaking Israel was superior, especially in controlling air space. The 6 Day War was a surprise attack against its neighbors, not an act of God. Most of the Promised Land taken by Israel in that war is no longer under Israel’s control. In the Yom Kippur War 6 years later the leaders of Israel were not looking to God to save them from early military losses, but to the US and nuclear weapons. “It was in the early hours of Oct. 9 that senior Israeli military leaders brought up the idea of using Israel's doomsday weapons. … According to a new book by the Israeli journalist Ronen Bergman, when the prime minister's top military aide heard those ideas, he begged the army's deputy chief of staff, tears in his eyes, 'You must save the people of Israel from these madmen.” [3] Prime Minister Golda Meir secretly flew to Washington DC to plead for US aid, and Nixon had cause to listen given the doomsday nature of the situation. “American intelligence had signs that Israel had put its Jericho missiles, which could be fitted with nuclear warheads, on high alert (the Israelis had done so in an easily detectable way, probably to sway the Americans into preventive action).” [3] And act the US did with massive aid, virtually replacing all the machinery Israel had lost in the previous weeks. It was not God that saved Israel; it was the US and the threat of nuclear weapons. Technologically speaking Israel has never been at a disadvantage.

Claim #3: This claim is wholly unsubstantiated. First off, today Ethiopia is mostly a Christian nation with Islam a far second. There are virtually no Jews, why would the Jewish God allow non-Jews to use His power for protection? The Ark of the Covenant is not in Ethiopia or anywhere, nor does my opponent even mention how the ark came to Ethiopia. Does the Arc only prevent military loss and can’t stop itself from being lost? My opponent also doesn’t seem to know Ethiopia was eventually conquered by Italy during WW2 [4], so it appears the Arc’s magic did not work then.

Claim #4: Prophecy is a matter of interpretation not evidence for God. Pro claims prophecy is evidence for his God, yet Christians often interpret many of those prophecies as the coming of Christ – how can we trust the methodology of interpretation given such vast contridictory conclusions? Vague prophecies can easily be fulfilled especially when my opponent only takes bits and snippets of scripture without context and applies them retroactivly. None of this is evidence for God; Nostradamus also made many predictions and like Jewish prophecy many faithful followers can come up with numerous ways to claim fulfillment.

Claim #5: This is essentially a roundabout version of the argument for a designer/creator based on the existence of the creation. There are many flaws in this argument. Firstly it assumes that everything has a creator, except God. How convenient that the rules of creation do not apply to God, but when talking about building a house the rules still apply to the house builder. Second, humanity and the universe itself are not perfect. Humans have many flaws both physically and emotionally, and if humans are God’s most favorite creation then the existence of black holes and meteors capable of wiping out all life of earth shows we live not in a Garden of Eden but something much more hostile. The existence of an imperfect creation does not imply the existence of a perfect creator. An imperfect creator could supposedly exist, but this being could not be called God. And if my Pro wants to argue the universe and humanity is purposefully created to be imperfect, with all of our suffering intended, such a being is not omnibenevolent and is not God as traditionally understood.

Furthermore the argument from design tells us nothing about intent or purpose. How does the design of a common rock show that it was the product of intelligent design? If God truly created everything, including rocks, there must be evidence of it correct? No, it is entirely speculation done by Pro.

Conclusion: Pro has provided no credible sourcing or citation for his claims. He repeats Jewish myths that have been debunked by modern science and logic along with Israeli propaganda.

Claim No. 1:
First of all, you are absolutely wrong and it is almost embarrassing, let me first pint out that there is substantial empirical evidence for the Exodus, a lot, and yes there were Egyptian records of it also, here is my source {1}.

Let me next point out the absurdity of claiming that Moses or some other person/persons wrote a book and convinced an entire nation to believe in a story or history of that nation which never happened. Here is what Rabbi Mizrachi said to prove this:
"If I got a bunch of Jews together, and told them 'I got this book from G-d, it says you were all slaves in Japan, and I led you out and brought you to America, and I fed you and payed you,' they would say 'but Rabbi, maybe you're not feeling well, we were not slaves, and we never lived in Japan, and you never fed us or gave us money!' That would be it my book would never be accepted."

Third of all, I see your theory that the Exodus was stolen from Egyptian mythology as almost embarrassing, Akhenaten came onto the throne of Egypt at 1318 B.C.E {2}, Moses was around 1393 B.C.E. {3}, so no, they could not have based a story off of another which came around later.

Claim No. 3:
No, there are Jews in Ethiopia, sure they are Christians, but Jews nevertheless. Also, Ethiopia was conquered, but the Ark makes it so that the army with the ark cannot be defeated, they weren't defeated, their leader surrendered and Mussolini declared it conquered. {4} Either way that a third world African Nation was able to withstand the Romans and the British Empire is something notable.

Claim No. 5:
Christians believe them to be prophecies of the coming of the Messiah, true, but demonstrably they are not, and also demonstrably they say what I said they do. You should really see those prophecies because they all apply.

No, none of this has been refuted by science, and there is no Israeli propaganda that I am portraying.

I would like to point out there were originally 5 contentions, and now my opponent has dropped 2 of them. As I will show Pro should read his own sources and learn how to properly use them, had he read his own source material I don’t think he’d use it at all. Saying ‘there’s evidence’ then posting a link doesn’t tell us about what that evidence is, we can’t expect the voter to read all the links provided.

Claim #1: Fictional Exodus and Egyptian mythos

Quotations from the source helps readers understand what in the link is important. Pro’s first source proves that the story of the Exodus can not be historically confirmed because even the experts cited disagree with interpretation. Quote: “There are four scenes which Yurco correlates with the Merneptah stele. One scene is the battle against the city of Ashkelon which is specifically named. Yurco argues that the other two city scenes are Gezer and Yanoam. He concludes that the open country scene must be Israel. Rainey rejects this view because it shows them with chariots and infantry (1990, 56-60). Lawrence Stager suggests that the small horses pulling the chariot belong to pharaoh's army as in the Ashkelon scene (1985, 58). Rainey thinks the Shasu are Israelites, but others identify the Shasu as Edomites (Stager 1985, 60). Both scholars Yurco and Rainey agree that these battle scenes are from Merneptah's reign (Yurco 1991, 61; Rainey 1992, 73-4; Hess 1993, 134).

Furthermore his own sources says the event on Mt. Sinai and the story of Exodus are unrelated. Quote: “Archaeological surveys and excavations show that there was very little occupation [in the Sinai region] during the Late Bronze Age (Anati 1986). This seems most likely due to Ahmose's campaign against the Hyksos, and to the Israelites migration to Canaan. The Israelites could not have come out of Egypt in the 14th century because of the lack of archaeological evidence in the Sinai. Two of the most influential German scholars von Rad and Noth argued, "The Exodus and Sinai traditions and the events behind them were originally unrelated to one another" (Nicholson 1973, 1)”

I’m curious; can my opponent name the Pharaoh who ruled during the time of the Exodus? It does not give a name in the Torah, something a legitimate historical document would not leave out of such an important story.

An Exodus may have happened, but not as the Torah describes with over 2-3 million people. Richard Elliott Friedman, who holds a Th.D from Harvard, is the Ann and Jay Davis Professor of Jewish Studies at the University of Georgia and the Katzin Professor of Jewish Civilization Emeritus of the University of California, San Diego says quote “Still, all of us would admit that two million people—603,550 males and their families, as the Torah describes—should have left some remnants that we would find. But few of us ever thought that this number was historical anyway. … There is no archaeological evidence against the historicity of an exodus if it was a smaller group who left Egypt. … The first biblical mention of the Exodus, the Song of Miriam, which is the oldest text in the Bible, never mentions how many people were involved in the Exodus, … It wasn’t until a much later source of the Exodus—the so-called priestly source, some 400 years later—that the number 603,550 males was added to the story.” [5]

My opponent questions why Jews would believe the myths if they were not true. Here is why: “At a recent international conference entitled “Out of Egypt” on the question of the Exodus’ historicity, one point of agreement, I believe, among most of the 45 participating scholars was that Semitic peoples, or Western Asiatics, were in fact living in Egypt and were traveling to and from there for centuries. And the evidence indicates that the smaller group among them, who were connected with the Exodus, were Levites. The Levites were members of the group associated with Moses, the Exodus, and the Sinai events depicted in the Bible. In the Torah, Moses is identified as a Levite.

Now read this next quote about the founding of Israel: “… from one of the earliest writings in the Bible, the Song of Deborah, composed in Israel in the 12th or 11th century B.C.E. After the Canaanites suffer a major defeat, Deborah summons the victorious tribes of Israel. In uniting the tribes, which constitutes the founding event of Israel’s history as a nation in its land, 10 of the tribes are summoned—but noticeably absent is Levi. Their absence is perfectly consistent with all of the other facts we have observed. The Levites weren’t there in Israel yet; they were in Egypt. Think of this: The two oldest texts in the Bible are the Song of Deborah and the Song of Miriam. The Song of Deborah, in Israel, doesn’t mention Levi. The Song of Miriam, in Egypt, doesn’t mention Israel!” [5]

Pro’s first source says there were Israeli’s (but no Israel) during the reign of Pharaoh Merneptah (1213 – 1203 BCE) “Merneptah, the king of Egypt, boasts that he has destroyed his enemies in Canaan. He states: Plundered is the Canaan with every evil; Carried off is Ashkelon; seized upon is Gezer; Yanoam is made as that which does not exist; Israel is laid waste, his seed is not; (ANET 1969, 378).The word "Israel" here is written in Egyptian with the determinative for people rather than land (ANET 1969, 378 note 18). This implies that Israel did not have a king or kingdom at this time.” So it is very possible a small band of Levites left Egypt and forced the other tribes of Israel to adopt their Egyptian influenced mythos and story of Exodus. Quote: “The Levites were not people to whom one said “No.” Four different biblical texts connect them to violent acts.” [5]

When I first mention the possibility that parts of the Exodus were taken from Egyptian lore I wasn’t too seriously attached to this argument, but further research shows it’s very possible. For evidence of Egyptian influence among the Levites who would later dominate Israeli culture and myth: “Levites have names that come from Egypt. Other Israelites don’t. … The Five Books of Moses were not written by Moses but by authors of four main texts, known as J, E, P, and D. Three of the four texts—E, P, and D—are traced to authors who were Levite priests, and these three are the only ones telling the story of Moses, Pharaoh, and the plagues. The fourth main source, called J, the one that shows no signs of having been written by a Levite priest, makes no mention of the plagues. It just jumps from Moses’ saying “Let my people go” to the story of the event at the sea. … This is also significant because the architecture of the Tabernacle and its surrounding courtyard matches that of the battle tent of Pharaoh Rameses II. … Professor Sperling had emphasized in the RJ article that, archaeologically, there are no Egyptian elements in Israel’s material culture. But in the Tabernacle we do have those Egyptian elements. Egyptian culture is present, but, again, only among the Levites, not all of Israel. … Likewise, only the Levite authors emphasize that males have to be circumcised, which was an Egyptian practice. … Only the non-Levite source, J, does not command it. Again, the connections with Egyptian culture are there—but only among the Levites.” [5]

To summarize, evidence provided by Pro and myself shows that the Torah is not a reliable historical document, and that the legend of Moses and the Exodus is a Levite myth adopted by Egyptian mythology.

Claim #3: This is where I ask Pro to read his own sources. He claims Ethiopian military never fought in the second Italo-Ethiopian War. Yet his source {4} says this: “Under Generals Rodolfo Graziani and Pietro Badoglio, the invading forces steadily pushed back the ill-armed and poorly trained Ethiopian army, winning a major victory near Lake Ascianghi (Ashangi) on April 9, 1936, and taking the capital, Addis Ababa, on May 5. The nation’s leader, Emperor Haile Selassie, went into exile.” As we can see there were military battles during the war, and Ethiopia lost. Had they had the Ark as Pro claims regardless of equipment or skill they should have won. They didn’t.

Claim #4 (mislabeled #5, he did not address the rebuttal to intelligent design in Claim #5): Pro says the prophecy is demostratablely not evidence for Chrsitianaity, but his own God claim. He has yet to demonstrate this, or the validity of prophetic interpretation, especially when these come from the same source that claims the fictional Mass Exodus of 2-3 million people.

Conclusion: My refutation remains solid, more evidence has been presented by Jewish scholars that the events depicted in the Torah could not have been. It’s very possible however the Egyptian influenced Levites left Egypt in a smaller Exodus and united the tribes of Israel under coercion. This would not be the first time the victor has rewritten the history books. Furthermore Pro only addresses 3 out of 5 contentions, perhaps next round he’ll have even less to say.

Claim #1; The exodus:
The first few quotes you made are complete garbage and have no relevance to this debate. He does however make the error f saying that the song of Deborah is the oldest writting we know of, he oviously has zero knowledge on this subject because the book of Job is the oldest text. {1}

Then he makes an absurd and almost embarassing assertion that the Torah was based on Egyptian Mythology, and that the tribe of Levi forced the Jews to accept the Torah, and that circumcision came from Egypt! It turns out that the Torah says things completely contrary to Egyptian mythology, i.e. "yu shall worship no other gods aside from me," and circumcision was done of the 8th day in Judaism, but at age 14 in Egyptiantradition.

Which brings me to another point, on the 8th day after birth, babies have more vitamin K and other chemicals than at any other point, preventing bleeding and allowing for a faster recovery, how could they have know?

Claim #5; Prophecies:
No, these pophecies aren't my interpretation, they are the way that Talmud scholars as well as many rabbis hold to be the correct interpretation,but regardless of this they obviously say what I say they do. See them,
"your decendants wil be slaves in another land but I will set them free,"
is there any other interpretation for this other than the Exodus?

It’s bad enough my opponent doesn’t read his own sources, now he’s stopped reading my arguments! Or at least stopped comprehending them. There are many flaws with his assessment of my argument that will be addressed. I’ve been citing Jewish scholars and I’m even using his own sources against him!

Claim #1: Fictional Exodus and Egyptian Influence

Pro says my first quotes were ‘garbage’ I’m curious because the first quotes I used are from his source material refuting the idea that there was a united Israel roughly 1200 BCE which would make sense because the Levites had not yet arrived. Also I never said the Torah was based on Egyptian myth, the quotes from Rounds 2 and 3 make it clear the elements of influence about the Exodus Plagues and Levite cultural practice. I already mentioned how Egypt experienced a time of monotheism worshipping Aten, so Moses could have been inspired by that as the psalms showed.

In reference to age of text he claims Job is the oldest text, he’s partly right, from his own source: “Another background issue we should look at is the structure of Job. A cursory look in an any non-paraphrased Bible will show that Job is a bit of prose on each end with a large chunk of poetry in the middle. There’s some debate, but the consensus is that the prose bookends are the older part, and were probably later separated and the poetry section inserted by an anonymous writer. If you take the poetry section out and read the prose straight through, it doesn’t flow, so the middle prose section was likely removed, expanded in poetry, and replaced.” According to this the Book of Job has been edited, we do not know by who or when. But age of text is a distraction from the fact Pro does not refute that the songs of Deborah and Miriam show signs of different cultural origins and the Levites were known to resort to violence. [5]

Quote: So they [Levites & Other tribes] reached an agreement: The Levites got the priesthood, which included some cities (Joshua 21:13) plus a tithe (10%) of Israel’s produce (Leviticus 27:30). One of the Levites’ main tasks as priests was to teach Torah to the Israelite people. Deuteronomy 33:10 says, “They’ll teach your judgments to Jacob and your Torah to Israel.” Leviticus 10:11 commands that they are to teach what God spoke through Moses. Naturally, when the Levites taught Torah, they taught the tradition they had brought with them out of Egypt. And that is how every Israelite child learned, “We were slaves in Egypt and God brought us out with a strong hand and an outstretched arm.” Much later, this Torah passage was placed in the haggadah—which is how most of us know it today. [5]

The evidence shows the Mass Exodus from Egypt is false, and reality is the clan of Moses, the Levites, where influential upon their arrival. Pro can’t seem to refute these facts.

Claim #1A: Circumcision

Circumcision, upon a male or female child is a barbaric practice regardless of culture. In Egyptian culture is older than the Torah; the practice of circumcision was a rite of passage into manhood. Jews also celebrate a passage into manhood, the Baht Mitzvah, but by then they’ve already been cut. The argument that the 8th day is ideal time to make a medically unnecessary [6] circumcision makes no sense because it implies all babies bodies work the same way. For some babies their K vitamin could peak on the 7th or 9th days.

But I want to go back to the barbarian comment. In the case of Judaism it’s utterly true. A baby in New York died because the mohel (the guy who cuts the penis) gave it herpes because he used his mouth to suck the blood from the penis, and it’s not the only case: “The 5,000-year-old religious practice [“ritual circumcision with oral suction”] is seen primarily in ultra-Orthodox and some orthodox communities and has caused an alarm among city health officials. In 2003 and 2004, three babies, including a set of twins, were infected with Type 1 herpes; the cases were linked to circumcision, and one boy died.” [7]

This barbaric ritual, adapted from Egyptian culture by the Levites is not evidence for God.

Claim #4 (Mislabeled #5): Prophecy must have some legitimacy I suppose; I said he’d write less and I was right! But seriously Pro says “No, these pophecies aren't my interpretation, they are the way that Talmud scholars as well as many rabbis hold to be the correct interpretation” I also cited Jewish Scholars and archeologists. As I said in Round 2 given Jewish bias of interpretation the Torah can’t be taken at face value as a credible source. Of course Jews see the Torah as theirs, just as Christians see it as prophecy for their God claim aka Jesus Christ.

“"your decendants wil be slaves in another land but I will set them free," is there any other interpretation for this other than the Exodus?”

It parallels many instances of slavery and hope for freedom that has existed since its inception. Black slaves in the US could interpret that quote and await the return of Christ to free them from bondage. It’s not God, it’s a coping mechanism in the face of immense cruelty.

Conclusion: At first there were 5 now there is 2. My opponent doesn’t understand the simple narrative I put forth in regards to the Exodus, but I trust the Voter will. Israelites have always been in the Palestine region, but Israelites known as the Levites left Egypt to return home and came to an agreement with the other tribes. Ancient Israel was ruled by warriors they wiped out all of their neighbors as their God commanded (or use as justification post-genocide). Prophecy is meaningless when there are so many varied interpretations of it and its authorship is usually anonymous. The Jewish God, like all Gods, is based on myth and historical exaggeration and should not be believed to exist.

I had too many debates going on, I kind of ruined the whole debate so I will wait and do it later

I extend all refutations! The BoP for the Jewish God has not been met and there is much reason to doubt the divine claims of the Torah. Thank you.

Vote Con!
Posted by vi_spex 4 months ago
but who created a god in your imagination
Posted by canis 4 months ago
Our imagination of gods exist. Profets are real.
Or not...I can predict "100" things about the US that will happen in the future..
Vote Placed by adilmuhammad 4 months ago
Reasons for voting decision: No conduct points, as both sides had good conduct. Thank you. The two sides are tied in spelling and grammer. CON made much more convincing arguments and rebuttals.They were very powerful. CON refuted each and every point PRO had. A great debate. Thank you, Adil Muhammad, Qatar