PatJC123
MattHarrison

GHost

PatJC123

Pro

Ah seen 'em. Dey took mah rabbit. His name was Jenkins. I miss Jenkins. Ghosts is real, and they got Jenkins.
MattHarrison

Con

I shall be victorious.
PatJC123

Pro

Ok, I got a one argument for this little dump truck. How do you explain the disappearance of Jenkins? All I did was put him on the floor, opened the front door, and walked away to do crystal meth. Then, I came back and Jenkins was gone. Then I look out the window, and I see some ghostly figures carrying Jenkins off into the darkness. I shot my gun outside to try to scare the ghosts, but then the cops came and took me to the "Monmouth Country correctional facility" until I "calmed down" and "stop shooting at things, Mr. Cucurullo". I need mah rabbit!
MattHarrison

Con

Jenkins is not real I will now prove this using science. I will also prove ghosts not real using sorcery. What is real? Are we real? Who is real? We are not real, therefore, Jenkins isn't real. If we aren't real, than ghosts aren't real because we created dem' ghosts.

Try walking around your house like a chicken for a day. If GHosts was real, they would be laughing in your face, and posting pictures on the Internet. But they don't, I know because I do this while in women's clothing all of the time. Anyhoooo, read anything TheGamer1998 posts on this website. This is further proofs that ghosts suck. I took Jenkins, and we are snuggling now, here is a link to his picture.
PatJC123

Pro

You are the biggest farmer I've ever heard of! You disgraceful sod, you put a pancake on Jenkin's head. Also, maybe YOU are the ghost. Now, I seen with my balls (in my head of course) ghosts carrying off Jenkins. It's not up for speculation, it is fact. Therefore, you are a ghosts, and ghost is real. Also, a ghost wouldn't want people to think ghosts is real, which only further explains how Mr. Harrison here is a ghost. And finally, take that pancake off Jenkin's head, he's allergic to fried goods!
MattHarrison

Con

Pancakes aren't fried. Your argument is wrong.

For those of you who are confused, the link is in the comments. I have put a pancake on Jenkins' head because he wanted it. His head was cold and I lacked rabbit hats, so I made him pancakes. I am not a ghost because ghosts are not real and I am, as far as we know.

TheGamer1998 thinks ghosts are real because he sucks. He also thinks it can get to hot for a breeze. I carried off Jenkins. It was easy because I am a squatter in PatJC123's home. Now I am in a different home using someone else's pancake mix to properly cloth a rabbit that I stole.
PatJC123

Pro

Listen, dem fried is what is is. If its made in a pan, it's fried. Anyways, you is a ghost. Jenkins told me. He said there would be ghouls coming to take him away, but I didn't believe him. Then what happens? You come and take him away! What does that make you? A ghost! But now, Jenkins goin' die because bisquick makes him bubble in way incomprehensible by the human mind. He will die slowly and in the most painful way cause ghosts like you be snatching up my mammals.
MattHarrison

Con

I am not a dam GHost.

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmkaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay

Jenkins only knows two dam words in the King's English, pancake and antidisenstablishmentarianism. He told me he only knows two words. If I was a GHost, Jenkins wouldn't know. I would be to good at ghosting to be seen.

If I is a ghost, why do I eat your food? I eat the food from your cabinet all the time, when it is common knowledge that ghosts don't eat.

Lastly, it is hot and ghosts make it cold. If ghosts were real, we would be frozen.
Posted by xXMa5terDebat0rXx 3 years ago
xXMa5terDebat0rXx
Thanks, Obama

#PraiseJeebus