Atmas
vi_spex

Galaxies are Actual

Atmas

Atmas

Pro

My opponent maintains an invalid association with galactic existence and non-reality. I must pontificate my assertion to the contrary by instigating a mutually accepted challenge.

May the most competent argumentative representative argue competently.
vi_spex

Con

you can be as certain that galaxies are real, as you can what your neighbor is doing right now, unless you don't have to imagine it

perhaps you are on a show you don't know, with thousands of hidden cameras filming, and everyone you know tells you, what you experience is not a lie, and agree with at least 50 percent of what you say, and they are just paid actors, the only person in the world telling you the truth is me, the sun is not the sun, its just a big hot light in the sky placed there to make you think you are not on a show you don't know

unless you define universe as personal physical experience of now, how do you know a universe is true?
Atmas

Pro

Preposterous proponent plays parallel to particular relativistic partitions by presupposing percentage possibility prior to physically perceiving a phenomenon.

Even if emulation effects effectively emulate effective emulations, emulations enter existential existence with extrapolation of effective emulations effectively emulating emulations.

Now needs no nonsensical nuance. No now is a now now.

I interject an intersecting idea into included idioms interdependent upon initial intention by instigating an interpolation of investigated ideas increased by ideal inquiries. [1]

Source: [1]: http://hubblesite.org...
vi_spex

Con

the biggest subject is non sense
Atmas

Pro

Non-sense platitudes often remark upon sequential ignorance within the morality domain, thus proving their initial failure.
For, to be ignorant, is to deny that which could (must) be acknowledged; and all must be acknowledged.

Which, in three dimensional existence, advocates itself with the use of biologically borne senses. If subjectivity continues subjectively for an indeterminate time, objectiveness crosses the real-time threshold beyond mental emulation.

So it seems, so it is.
vi_spex

Con

vi_spex forfeited this round.
Posted by UndeniableReality 2 years ago
UndeniableReality
Someone out-nonsensed vi_spex. Poetic BS. Nicely done.
Posted by vi_spex 2 years ago
vi_spex
galaxy=unicorn
Posted by Atmas 2 years ago
Atmas
I'm surprised no one has called out my writing. I would think I would lose conduct points for spouting so much gibberish... well meaningful gibberish anyway.

It can be true vi_spex, you just have to define what a galaxy is in a different way.
"a system of millions or billions of stars, together with gas and dust, held together by gravitational attraction." is the proper definition.
If you had argued that dark matter is the structure of supposed galaxies and Dark Energy makes up more mass than all the matter in a galaxy, you could break the traditional definition and request it be called something else, because galaxies as they appear to be, are actually something far different.

There's always an argument for every side, the non-standard one just needs more work and more wacky ideas to compete =D.
Posted by vi_spex 2 years ago
vi_spex
its not fun to me unless its true
Posted by Atmas 2 years ago
Atmas
Damn it vi_spex, you didn't have to give me the debate lol. I wanted to see if anyone could understand what we're talking about.
Posted by vi_spex 2 years ago
vi_spex
brain is suggested as being sometthing where as mind is nothing
Posted by Atmas 2 years ago
Atmas
Interesting, I'll have to remove your brain and destroy it, then you can contact me with your mind. Should be an enlightening experience, no?
Posted by Vajrasattva-LeRoy 2 years ago
Vajrasattva-LeRoy
@Atmas:
Anybody's who's had some OOBEs, Astral Projections, Soul Travel (Eckankar),
Second Body operations, Beta Body operations, etc. ,
knows very well that the Brain & the Mind are 2 different things,
& that the Mind isn't imaginary, at all.
The Brain isn't just Biological.

@vi_spex:
You're probably right!
Posted by Atmas 2 years ago
Atmas
Fun
Posted by vi_spex 2 years ago
vi_spex
cutting open a head is not a natural or easy thing to do, so as far as I know I don't have a brain, as nature flows in the path of least resistance
Vote Placed by Ore_Ele 2 years ago
Ore_Ele
Atmasvi_spexTied
Reasons for voting decision: Pro provided a basic support of his position. Con attempted to create doubt about it, but never provided any backing to believe his theories over Pro's.
Vote Placed by Ragnar 2 years ago
Ragnar
Atmasvi_spexTied
Reasons for voting decision: I cannot award sources, as I believe a single one is not enough, and further this debate is too one sided to warrant me reading the source to determine its value. Con's R2 summarizes how one sides this debate is "the biggest subject is non sense" [sic].
Vote Placed by Tweka 2 years ago
Tweka
Atmasvi_spexTied
Reasons for voting decision: Ff
Vote Placed by dsjpk5 2 years ago
dsjpk5
Atmasvi_spexTied
Reasons for voting decision: Con ff a round, so conduct to Pro. Only Pro had sources.