johnlubba
Kiitopluumty

Gamble Debate, Who will win the English Premier League

Started: 4/29/2014 Category: Sports

johnlubba

Pro

This isn't really a debate but rather a gamble on who you think will win the English Football Premier League.

As it stands, the top of the table is on a knifes edge and with two games remaining for Liverpool on 80 points and a game in hand for Manchester City on 77 points, means City can win the title if they win all their remaining games by having a superior goal difference by eight goals. Unless Liverpool win their remaining two games at least 8 0 and claw back the deficit, which is highly unlikely. Also Chelsea are also in the slip stream and I will even throw in the unlikely event of both Manchester City or Liverpool dropping points at such a late stage of the competition as a bonus for my contender.

In other words, there are three possible winners which are Liverpool, Manchester City and Chelsea.

And I am choosing Liverpool to go on to snatch the crown, my opponent can have both City and Chelsea to win the gamble debate.

The bookies current standing odds on all three teams are as follows.

Man City 4/5

Liverpool 5/4

Chelsea 14/1

http://sports.williamhill.com...

the current league standings with two games left plus a game in hand for Manchester City are as follows.

English Premier League

Standings

https://www.google.co.uk...

The winner of this gamble debate will be the one who's team goes on to be crowned Champions of the English premier league for the season of 2013/2014.

Liverpool to win it is my Choice

The tournament ends on May the 11th with games to be played this weekend and the final games played on the 11th of May.

Rule 1

My opponent should delay their response until the 3rd day each round as to complete the debate around the time the tournament will end.

Good luck to my opponent.
Kiitopluumty

Con

Chelsea is my bet.
johnlubba

Pro

Nothing has changed yet but there are games being played tomorrow so I'm looking forward to finding out the results.

Good Luck.
Kiitopluumty

Con

Kiitopluumty forfeited this round.
johnlubba

Pro

johnlubba forfeited this round.
Kiitopluumty

Con

Kiitopluumty forfeited this round.
johnlubba

Pro

johnlubba forfeited this round.
Kiitopluumty

Con

Kiitopluumty forfeited this round.