Kennycash
SyndIca

Game of Thrones is a better series than The Walking Dead

Kennycash

Pro

I believe HBO series Game Of Thrones is better than The Walking Dead. Both series are still currently airing and both are generating a lot of buzz. I believe Game Of Thrones will end up being one of the best series ever and a lot better than The Walking Dead.
SyndIca

Con

Thank you kennycash for this wonderful topic, I myself am a huge fan of both game of thrones and the walking dead. Being raised in a household where The Lord of the rings was a must see before the age of 6, I was of course fully into game of thrones from episode one. I am also debating from the view of someone who has not read any of the books/comics from either series, so I am completely unaware of what WILL happen I only know what has happened. Having said that I would love to try to prove to you why walking dead is a better series than game of thrones, though both are close.
Game on
Kennycash

Pro

I myself love both series and haven't read the Game of Thrones books past the current HBO seasons. I never read the walking dead comics so we should be even. It should be a fun debate.

One reason I think Game of Thrones is a better series is the acting. I think the actors on the walking dead are sub par. They consist of small scenes because I don't think you can throw a lot at the walking dead actors. Game of Thrones the actors really seem to play their characters perfect especially guys like Tyrion Lannister.

Another reason Game of Thrones is better is because its on HBO. There is no limit to the profanity and sexual content. I think things like that could hold back a series like The Walking Dead. HBO pays for beautiful locations and there is no limit to the digital content like DRAGONS.

In the Game of Thrones the story seems a lot more drawn out and planned. I think in the long run Game of Thrones could do a lot more seasons than The Walking Dead can do.
SyndIca

Con

SyndIca forfeited this round.
Kennycash

Pro

Kennycash forfeited this round.
SyndIca

Con

SyndIca forfeited this round.