PradaGucci
GucciPrada

Game of Thrones is better than Prison Break

Started: 9/12/2014 Category: TV

PradaGucci

Pro

Game of Thrones has dragons.
GucciPrada

Con

With all do respect, you probably like Game Of Thrones because it creates a release from your reality. You like the sense of mythical creatures. Me however, I like the relatable characters in Prison Break. How I can relate the feeling of desperation to bust your brother out of prison. Yes I have felt that pain and stress. Perhaps you don't understand because you're too young... You've stooped to maybe believing in the fact that Dragons are real. Well I've got news for you buddy, they don't. Now take your twelve year old, uneducated butt back to school.
PradaGucci

Pro

Hang on just a minute little man, Game of Thrones is internationally more popular than Prison Break by a considerable margin. Game of Thrones broadcasts to a population of over 12 million whereas Prison Break barely exceeds 10 million, proving that Game of Thrones is vastly better than Prison Break. Also, Game of Thrones has a larger number of series showcased than Prison Break.

In conclusion, you're wrong.
GucciPrada

Con

Wentworth Miller (Michael Schofield) is worth $4,000,000 and Emilia Clarke (Daenerys Targaryen) $3,000,000. Prison Break is a better show because it's more beneficial to it's actors. You gotta make money.
PradaGucci

Pro

PradaGucci forfeited this round.
GucciPrada

Con

GucciPrada forfeited this round.
Posted by Bl4ckforlife 3 years ago
Bl4ckforlife
it's Gucci Man
Posted by Lel-Derp 3 years ago
Lel-Derp
Well if you want reality watch Prison Break, if you can't handle the real life you'd watch Game of Thrones.
Vote Placed by bladerunner060 3 years ago
bladerunner060
PradaGucciGucciPradaTied
Reasons for voting decision: This was a subjective debate, and neither side really won me over. And they both forfeited. I'm nulling my vote on this one.