Games Debates

Sort By:
Showing: 1 - 10

Video Games should be banned for people 18 and younger

Youraverageunicorn
BMyers

For con, You will be saying video games shouldn't be banned for 18 and younger. The rounds will look like this: 1. Acceptance [just write "I accept" in the first round] 2. Argument 3. Rebuttal I'm looking forward to debating anyone that accepts!...

Debating Period
14 Comments
Updated 1 Week Ago

Atriox vs Master Chief

Atriox
AveryGaleson

I am open for anyone to debate against me. I am taking the side of the Banished Brute Warlord leader Atriox. Please put you're first argument as you're acceptance...

Voting Period
0 Comments
Updated 1 Week Ago

Caesars Legions pure justice VS NCR Cowardice Child Labour

Doomtocommunist12
Cammy65329

The legion is better than the NCR. They are pure, have justice and a smart leader. Capitalism will cause decay and the NCRs imperialism will cause strife and terror everywhere they go....

Voting Period
0 Comments
Updated 2 Weeks Ago

Nintendo Switch is a dud

FanboyMctroll
platoandaristotle

My personal belief is that Nintendo is for babies, no adult wants to play Mario or Zelda and the DS is for children as well, now Nintendo Switch is out. I give it a year before it's in the bargain bin collecting dust. Nintendo Switch has one Zelda game and a few other lame games. The Zelda game uses technology that has been around for 10 years already, you can't quick travel with your horse, you need coins to save like in Resident evil from 10 years ago. And this is the best game for the Swi...

Voting Period
1 Comments
Updated 2 Weeks Ago

should video games be considered a sport

debateandcode
Luxray2854

the definition of a sport is: "an athletic activity requiring skill or physical prowess and often of a competitive nature, as racing, baseball, tennis, golf, bowling, wrestling, boxing, hunting, fishing, etc."...

Debating Period
4 Comments
Updated 3 Weeks Ago

Is undertale good?

divida
PowerPikachu21

Undertale is good? Or bad?...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 1 Month Ago

LoL Player Faker is god?

FaustMephisto
PowerPikachu21

Always.. he wins every championships. but this rivals rift? hasn't what do you think about it?...

Debating Period
1 Comments
Updated 1 Month Ago

Minecraft better than Mario Party Nine

Ijawabi
Jonathananzante

Mario Party Nein is a far superior game because Nintendo has far superior graphics thank those sutpid Mojangers (sorry for my language). Mario Party Nine is a free, sandbox game, whilst Mario Party Nine, is a frickin Set path hecking bad game Vote 4 me if you dont vot ur gey...

Debating Period
1 Comments
Updated 2 Months Ago

Does video games reveals a person's true character?

Mirajane
PowerPikachu21

Does video games reveals a person's true character? Well, in my opinion no, and here is why. Everyone has many sides of behavior, right?, we dont behave the same way as when we are happy than when we are mad. Most games makes us really mad, so I think its not your true character, its just a way on how you behave when you"re mad. How we behave when we are huffy doenst mean that is our true selves, we usually dont think what we do when we feel like that and that doesnt mean is our true me. Th...

Debating Period
2 Comments
Updated 2 Months Ago

NBA2k15 vs NBA2k17

JellyMelo
Spiffy-Gonzalez

I think 2k17 has better graphics, mycareer and gaming style...

Debating Period
1 Comments
Updated 2 Months Ago