Games Debates

Sort By:
Showing: 1 - 10

Is Esports considered an actual sport?

Snuggle_Daddy
NorCaI

I believe gaming can be a sport, however I do realize the term of a sport considers physical toughness and athleticism, but does this mean that it still can't be a sport although there is strategy to it, For example, wrestling is a very physical sport, however it takes very much strategy as well as some physical toughness. Looking forward for a fair debate but really I just want an honest fair opinion more then anything. ( this is my first "debate" on this site by the way!)...

Debating Period
3 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago

Hearthstone is Better than Magic

vortexqueen
Yes-JustAHighSchooler

Because Hearthstone is an electrical game played on the computer or mobile device, it's impossible to lose any cards you own. Magic requires working hard to get good cards. No one wants to lose their precious cards. Having digital cards also eliminates the time spent shuffling and handling cards....

Debating Period
1 Comments
Updated 5 Days Ago

Why do people complaint about objectification of any gender in videogames? Seriously?

TheKamikazeMonkeys
Vongalaxy

I don't know if it's allowed to discuss about topics that might be a little bit controverse and polemical and subjective to other people, so If it is not permited, then I need answers if this topic is permited to discuss here in this group or NOT. I don't know if you know much about fictional characters, but there is an issue that I would like to discuss with you to see what is your opinion about fictional characters and the objectification. Well here it goes... There is a videogame character th...

Voting Period
9 Comments
Updated 1 Week Ago

Terraria is better than Minecraft

Egriff
minecraftskater6969

Minecraft is a great game, don't get me wrong, but Terraria is a much more fun experience. I would know - I have multiple versions of both games. Anyway...1. Finite World AreaHaving a world that isn't infinite makes it so you never get lost, which is helpful for new players. It also helps you remember where important things are, like the Dungeon or Floating Islands.2. BossesMinecraft has two "real" bosses: The Ender...

Debating Period
2 Comments
Updated 1 Week Ago

Should people have more vacation

Nitroxess
Lionstar

Should people have a lot more vacation...

Debating Period
3 Comments
Updated 1 Week Ago

Another PC vs CONSOLE debate

PC-MasterBaitRAce
sjessop

Okay i'm going to say all the pros PC has and then counter them. As i was i PC gamer but realised what games where made for. Also i don't really care about xbox because that really has got nothing to offer as all their games are on PC and its just a low end pc in reality. So i'm going to support and say that playstation is the better platform for gaming. PROS for PC 1.Better Graphics 2.Cheaper games 3.free online 4.Apparently a better community 5.More exclusive there may be more but i co...

Debating Period
3 Comments
Updated 1 Week Ago

Is PlanetSide 2 dying?

KasperKid
Valiice

No, PlanetSide 2 is not dying...

0 Comments
Updated 1 Week Ago

Charmander or Squirtle?

KillerMemestar
DebaterBlake

Charmander is the better pokemon due to the fact that is a fire type that dominates against all.He is cute than becomes a badass dragon .Most people would agree when I say he the best starter and is one of the best on your team....

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 1 Week Ago

Is Chess a sport

griffyale
Toffee

Chess is a wonderful thing that many people play. However is it a sport. This is something that many chess enthusiasts believe is a sport. One reason this is a sport is that Chess plays upon the mental toughness of the player similar to wrestling, cross country or other Sports. And yes I have participated in both of those sports so I do know what it means to physically exert yourself. Another reason that chess is a sport is that it is actually recognized as a sport by the International Olympic C...

Debating Period
4 Comments
Updated 1 Week Ago

If we should be able to game 24/7 and beat kids up

carloschavez
KasperKid

you is a little girl...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 1 Week Ago