Games Debates

Sort By:
Showing: 1 - 10

propose the motion that says violent games trigger violent behaviour in children

Lordsarmie
VDensovic

Though violent video game to not cause violent behaviour they do make ... Even if it is just a character in a game it become as easy as pie to pull that trigger...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 6 Days Ago

mario or Sonic

mteague
Mharman

Sonic is much better and would win in a fight...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 1 Week Ago

Cuphead is a Kirby ripoff

goomix
What50

Since i first saw Cuphed, i thought it was a nice game. But it felt very familiar. It was in the second boss fight i noticed: it is really similar to Kirby bosses. Each boss is very different, has a lot of health, has different fases depending on their health, has multiple attack pattern and sometimes multiple bosses in one level. And you might argue: yeah, but how about the plane levels huh? And i'll respond saying: kirby has one that is also similar: in Kirby returns to Dream Land (Kirby's adv...

Voting Period
5 Comments
Updated 1 Week Ago

Can you get these three riddles?

masterdrave
bigdave

The game is simple. These are the rules. Each round I give you a riddle. You have 12 hours to respond to each, so make sure you publish your rebuttal in time.You answer it correctly, and we move onto the next one. You get it wrong, and you must immediately forfeit, and I will win. As the rounds progress the riddles become increasingly more difficult.I will...

Voting Period
5 Comments
Updated 1 Week Ago

Is Team Fortress 2 an awsome game???

roadrider13
phitb

yes...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 2 Weeks Ago

Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare(no) or Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Seige(yes)????

roadrider13
Roybossinator

Tom Clancy rules...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 2 Weeks Ago

Should ROBLOX finally be dealt with?

SapphireGaming
chikchu

I agree. ROBLOX is flooded by ODers, clothing prices have gone up a lot, and worst of all, tickets and guests have been removed! ROBLOX has f*cked up....

Voting Period
4 Comments
Updated 2 Weeks Ago

Do Violent Video Games Actually Affect Behavior Negatively?

ShadowMuffin
Overhead

I am a teenager myself, and I've been playing FPS games since I was 4 years old. Nothing really happened to me after playing games like DOOM, COD and other games (I actually learnt a lot of my English only from these video games, ended up being more effective than school). I think that most parents are just too paranoid to have their kids playing video games but there really isn't any evidence supporting the fact violent video games actually make children more aggressive....

Debating Period
6 Comments
Updated 3 Weeks Ago

League of Legends is better than Overwatch.

ShyreWolf
DNehlsen

I will argue that League of Legends is generally better than Overwatch. Con will argue otherwise Round 1 - 4 (this is where the debating happens. You see there are rounds that happen and each round you must give an argument/counter-argument/opening statement/closing statement) God bless this community please follow rulez:...

Voting Period
10 Comments
Updated 3 Weeks Ago

Three Riddles. Can You Get Them All?

masterdrave
Wylted

The game is simple. These are the rules. Each round I give you a riddle. You have 12 hours to respond to each, so make sure you publish your rebuttal in time. You answer it correctly, and we move onto the next one. You get it wrong, and you must immediately forfeit, and I will win. As the rounds pro...

Debating Period
7 Comments
Updated 3 Weeks Ago