Games Debates

Sort By:
Showing: 1 - 10

The Witness, WORST video game ever!!!

FanboyMctroll

First and foremost I have to say right off the bat, DO NOT PLAY THIS GAME!!! The Witness is the worst game I have ever played in my life!!! I got this game because it got all these great reviews and it"s a puzzle adventure game and I love these types of games. So far I have played this game for around 15 hours (played being the operative word here) more like sat there pushing buttons for 15 hours. The graphics are stunning in this game, I will admit that, that is why I will give it 1 star out of...

Challenge Period
7 Comments
Updated 4 Days Ago

PC Gaming is better than console gaming

ConfluxReflux
Masdebating69

I would like you to start first. Before you use certain arguments I will admit that console does better in these areas: Console is easier to set up when getting started Console is cheaper when getting started (BUT COSTS MORE IN THE LONG RUN) Console has slightly better co-op features with split-screen I do not count Nintendo in this argument, you should be a fan of the Xbox One, PS4, or both to argue. Thank you....

Debating Period
1 Comments
Updated 1 Week Ago

PC Gaming is better than console gaming

ConfluxReflux
AKMath

I believe PC is better than console gaming. I would like you to start, thanks....

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 1 Week Ago

HOI4 is better than EUIV

Kitk4t
MrMcGoofy

Hearts of Iron 4 is obviously the better game. in comparison to the clunky Europa Universalis interface, HOI4 has a cleaner, more easy to learn user display. Furthermore, wars and the abilities to control armies in HOI4 are more sophisticated, being complicated, yet simple. Compare this to EU4 which barely has any selection when controlling armies and the results prove that HOI4 is superior to it....

Debating Period
1 Comments
Updated 1 Week Ago

Golden Goose Starter Shoes services

reasmooshlmy
Sonofcharl

The report, [url=http://www.goldengoosedeluxebrandsale.com/golden-goose-212-c-1/][b]Golden Goose 2.12 Shoes[/b][/url] titled Bells and the Current Recession: The Fiber Optic Fiasco and America Copper Dirt Road, claims the failure of Bell companies to roll out promised broadband services and anticompetitive behavior has scared away investment. Bell Companies are doing exactly what one would expect them to do, said Bruce Kushnick, executive director of NNI in a statement. If this type [url=htt...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 2 Weeks Ago

Fortnite VS PUBG

skinbaldybagina
icebeartheawesome

which is better to play and why...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 3 Weeks Ago

Fortnite is better than PUBG

Mikeridge
icebeartheawesome

Fortnite is better as fornite is cool...

Debating Period
1 Comments
Updated 3 Weeks Ago

PC gaming is better than console gaming

Nyan420
Stabsdagoblin

PC gaming is better because it has more power and better efficiency than console. also a controller has limited buttons while a keyboard has many different options. A PC is internally upgrade while a console has limited upgrade-ability. As well as a PC has many more different uses but a console is pretty much only for gaming....

Debating Period
5 Comments
Updated 3 Weeks Ago

Valentino Shoes Outlet your sexy pumps

vaboxgolden
Sonofcharl

Becoming only the second woman to do so, wouldbe lottery pick of the Baylor Bears, Brittney Griner, dunked in during the women's NCAA Tournament. They blame their failure to smaller size of male organ. Lately the iPhone has revolutionized how science and facts are introduced to curious minds all over the world. Keep your body movement lose but controlled. You don't want to swing your arms around like a jogger in Valentino Shoes Outlet yo...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 3 Weeks Ago

Video games are controlling the lives of people

Jensonoleary
HushamFusion

Please do...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 3 Weeks Ago