Games Debates

Sort By:
Showing: 1 - 10

Rap battle! Mindagger VS Mraaj.evil

Minddagger
MRAAJ.evil

RAP BATTLE! Instrumental: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mE9CeoqnsgI Mindagger VS Mraaj.EVIL BEGIN Now before I send your Edgy self into the morgue Tell me friend, how does it feel to be the Shadow of debate.org? Your a Copy and Paste! You fill your good side with distaste! And I have a feeling That your sense of flow will be misplaced! Lets watch this Wannabe try to spit out some crap, While I move the world with my own rap. Go ahead man its now your turn...

Voting Period
4 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago

The Pokemon franchise is better than the Super Mario franchise

Vvanadium
biggestdoy

In this debate, I will be arguing that the Pokemon franchise is better than the Super Mario franchise. By franchise, I mean everything, not just the mainstream games- sidegames, official merchandise, characters, story, graphics,cartoons/anime/tv shows, etc. No forfeits, and you must have at least general knowledge of at least the Super Mario franchise, and know what both franchises are. First round is for acceptance. Good luck....

Debating Period
2 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago

PS4 is better than X box

Debater022022
Kylar

I think PS4 is way better than X box because the PS4 has way more better games(Just for fun)...

Voting Period
0 Comments
Updated 20 Hours Ago

Rap battle! Minddagger VS FlatStanley

Minddagger
Flatstanley

RAP BATTLE Instrumental: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2JHyPlPcxTU Minddagger VS Flatstanley! BEGIN you sure that you really want to try and rap me? I mean after all, you have basically no victories. go make another earth flat rap and get mangled because everyone knows that the earth is a triangle go ahead and rap to try and even the score. because you'll be more scorched than when you faced ice in an insult war....

Voting Period
5 Comments
Updated 3 Days Ago

Is Roblox Is A Good Game?

person.net
biggestdoy

i think it is because it inspires people to make cool servers and games and open up imagination....

Voting Period
2 Comments
Updated 2 Days Ago

Fantasy Superhero Showdown

MRAAJ.evil
HerecuzBoredom

Hello, this here is a fun, open challenge to anyone. The synopsis is simple, you must create, describe and introduce your very own Superhero or villian. Rules: Your character will compete against mine (below) in a battle of fantasy characters. To expand, neither characters can be immortal or omnipresent, otherwise no one will win. Only 5 abilities , 3 allies, 3 accessories, and 1 energy source permitted. R1 is acceptance and the introduction of each opponents character. R2 W...

Voting Period
8 Comments
Updated 5 Days Ago

All games should be free

StarNight1615
Arganger

All games should be free because so that the students won't have to use real money to buy games like Minecraft, which is very annoying. So that there are more variations of games that students can play....

Debating Period
5 Comments
Updated 1 Week Ago

is ROBLOX really EPIC????!?!?!?

epicgamer24
BryanMullinsNOCHRISTMAS2

haha i rly love roblox hahahhaahahahahha LOL I game every day...

Debating Period
5 Comments
Updated 1 Week Ago

Are vedio games good?

BGritty05
Hugo_Head

Yes....

Debating Period
5 Comments
Updated 1 Week Ago

Should we pay more for modern games?

scorepit
TheModernPsyche1

No we shouldn't. The funny thing is, that most older videogames are way better then the newer ones. The newer ones have loads of microtransactions, dlc that should already be main content, flashy hard to run graphics, overall just bad. The older videogames of a simpler time were better (then most modern games) and were cheaper. So how can you tell me that when quality drops price rises? It's a total scam, and then they have THE ODDASITY to make us pay for microtransactions otherwise we have to g...

Voting Period
4 Comments
Updated 1 Week Ago