Games Debates

Sort By:
Showing: 1 - 10

Three Riddles. Can You Get Them All?

masterdrave
Wylted

The game is simple. These are the rules. Each round I give you a riddle. You have 12 hours to respond to each, so make sure you publish your rebuttal in time. You answer it correctly, and we move onto the next one. You get it wrong, and you must immediately forfeit, and I will win. As the rounds pro...

Debating Period
6 Comments
Updated 11 Hours Ago

Should I Make A Big-Budget Roblox Game?

Mayonnaise_Instrument
TechnoAngel

I have a lot of Robux, should I spend on a polished game. Yes, I think I should because most of the time, big-budget Roblox games are polished and well done....

Debating Period
3 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago

Grand Theft Auto V is not a bad video game.

Debating_Horse
Adebatewellwon

I've posted this to the category of "games" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KI1ukKxPsGc Now I've overheard this statement many times "oh GTA 5 is a bad game" "it sucks why do you like it" I am wanting for anyone who has had experience with the game to tell me or be willing to debate on whether the game is good or not. "Grand Theft Auto V is not a bad game" prove me wrong....

Voting Period
14 Comments
Updated 6 Days Ago

Is South America the best continent in the game Risk?

Montague_Smith
masterdrave

Round one will be acceptance to participate in the debate. Rounds 2,3,4 are arguments/ rebuttal Round 5 Is final conclusion and final rebuttal for me as it makes arguing fair then I am happy to play with anyone. Enjoy and good luck...

Debating Period
1 Comments
Updated 2 Weeks Ago

A country shouldnt have the ability to ban games

MrBurns2017
RajanTheDebater123

I dont think that a government should have the ability to ban games. Games like Australia, China and some other countries banned games before. Many countries banned the game such as Tom Clancy"s Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter 2, Grand Theft Auto, Manhunt, Postal 2, RapeLay. It is my right to buy any game that I want, same as you can watch any movie or read any book that you want. There should be no restrictions on video games. The producers can produce anything that they want. Hilary C...

Debating Period
1 Comments
Updated 3 Weeks Ago

Is Sims 4 better than Sims 3?

OhhhhTryAgain
Eggetalsm0ke

Is Sims 4 better than Sims 3? Or is Sims 4 getting trampled in the dirt for now? Let me know by sharing YOUR opinion This is my first Debate...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 3 Weeks Ago

Roblox is NOT a ripoff of minecraft

Robloxiscool
play12244

Roblox is not a ripoff of Minecraft because ROBLOX was made in 2006 while Minecraft around 2010...

Debating Period
1 Comments
Updated 1 Month Ago

Charmander

poopoo375
PowerPikachu21

Charmander stinks!...

Debating Period
1 Comments
Updated 1 Month Ago

Minecraft and ROBLOX

poopoo375
JimShady

Roblox should win!...

Voting Period
4 Comments
Updated 1 Month Ago

Video Games should be banned for people 18 and younger

Youraverageunicorn
BMyers

For con, You will be saying video games shouldn't be banned for 18 and younger. The rounds will look like this: 1. Acceptance [just write "I accept" in the first round] 2. Argument 3. Rebuttal I'm looking forward to debating anyone that accepts!...

Debating Period
15 Comments
Updated 1 Month Ago