Games Debates

Sort By:
Showing: 1 - 10

Are games the cause of violence throughout the world?

BerNerNerZ
FollowerofChrist1955

Are games the cause of violence throughout the world? This argument is asking if murders and violence has influence from video games. For example, if a grandmother was shot by her grandson, would that be because of the influence of a shooting game, or other causes? Con gets the first argument....

Debating Period
2 Comments
Updated 9 Hours Ago

What's better, Team Fortress 2 or Overwatch

Memes101
DakotaTheSock

I think overwatch is better because it's got better graphics weapons and concept, I haven't really played it but I've seen videos and watch them at least a stream a day....

Debating Period
3 Comments
Updated 4 Days Ago

Call of Duty 2k17 boots in the ground or nah? (Opinion)

Memes101
Ocelot59

Whats better? Boots on the ground or in the air? I think boot on the ground because it gets kind of tiring having to double tap a for jet pack or wall running is disorienting...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 5 Days Ago

Club penguin should be brought back?

equilibristic
NeuralNetwork

o...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 1 Week Ago

Is roblox chat filter becoming too safe

abperalta100
Mharman

Roblox has become to safe with the filters...

Voting Period
5 Comments
Updated 1 Week Ago

should video games be considered a sport??

shiannah.rose
Swaffnuts33

video games should not be considered a sport because sports should be you getting off the couch and getting active....

Debating Period
2 Comments
Updated 1 Week Ago

Videogames are actually good for you

TheTrueLegend
CosmoJarvis

I strongly believe that video games are really good for you. Video games are good for you because you get better problem solving skills. In life you must problem solve a lot no matter where you are. You get better Hand-eye coordination when playing video games like call of duty. You also see farther and clearer in some areas because some games involve you to see though a scope and you must see little things to defeat your enemies. In some games like minecraft Hunger games, you must know wh...

Debating Period
1 Comments
Updated 1 Week Ago

Hitman is better than Dishonored

Twindebaters
Hawkecrail

Look, I believe you (con) have played the both. If you are so than you should start.. Well firstly, hitman series is much in number and there's a lot of options to do here. But in dishonored there's only some options for making stupid witchcraft.... You must judge it from heart. Than you argue....................... Let the battle begin with 2 familiar assassins.......

Debating Period
2 Comments
Updated 1 Week Ago

Is Minecraft Too Crazy?

Creepus13
thelonelymoutain

Minecraft has gotten to crazy with its updates. Illagers, seriously? The update that made Minecraft crazy was 1.9.0. Do you agree with me that Minecraft has gotten out of hand?...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 2 Weeks Ago

Which is better, Boom Beach(for) or Clash Of clans(against)

Oddgrip30
thelonelymoutain

Do you like Clash of Clans or Boom Beach? Tell me now! (spectating is you like both)...

Debating Period
1 Comments
Updated 2 Weeks Ago