TheAlchemistGamer
DeathCon5

Gaming Debate #1 - Is the protagonist of FNAF4 the victim of "The Bite of '87"?

Started: 7/31/2015 Category: Games

TheAlchemistGamer

Con

Something I've seen a lot in this site are debates on issues we have seen over and over again, so to makes things a bit more fun I will instead debate about games and their lore.

The first subject is a game I've seen debated non-formally in a lot of places. Since the new Five Nights at Freddy's game came out the fanbase has been divided in people who think the FNAF4 game's protagonist is the victim of the famous or infamous incident of the "Bite of '87" and people who think this theory holds no ground. Today we will be tackling that subject in a serious (or not so serious) debate.

Please don't accept the debate if you don't have enough knowledge of the lore of the games. Burden of proof is shared. First round is acceptance. We will be using all the four games of the FNAF series as the most significant source. Good luck.

Next gaming debate will be about Zelda.
DeathCon5

Pro

the boy is the protagonist due to him fearing the animatronics and having nightmares about them before going to Freddy Fazbears Pizzeria then he has to go to the party and brother and friends throw him into golden freddys mouth causing trauma and now sees Nightmare hunting him
TheAlchemistGamer

Con

TheAlchemistGamer forfeited this round.
DeathCon5

Pro

DeathCon5 forfeited this round.
TheAlchemistGamer

Con

TheAlchemistGamer forfeited this round.
DeathCon5

Pro

DeathCon5 forfeited this round.
Posted by PowerPikachu21 2 years ago
PowerPikachu21
AlchamestGamer, challenge me to the Zelda debate. I, too, like debating about games.
Posted by PowerPikachu21 2 years ago
PowerPikachu21
.... DeathCon5 wins. TheAlchemistGamer posted no arguments.
Posted by PowerPikachu21 2 years ago
PowerPikachu21
"into Golden Freddy's mouth"? You mean "Fredbear", even though most people say they're both the same character. Also, MatPa---- oh wait, I'm not debating. I can't say exactly what 'that theorist' said.
Posted by TheAlchemistGamer 2 years ago
TheAlchemistGamer
By the way, first round was acceptance, so you could skip that round to balance things, so i will post on the next one.
Posted by TheAlchemistGamer 2 years ago
TheAlchemistGamer
Sorry for not posting an argument this round, something unexpected happened and i had no internet during that time. I'm right know using my cellphone's internet.
Posted by Duncan 2 years ago
Duncan
I thought Game Theory answered this already.