theriteanswer345
Kirigaya-Kazuto

Gaming PC's are better then Consoles.

Kirigaya-Kazuto
Started: 5/7/2016 Category: Technology

theriteanswer345

Con

Many say the gaming console is becoming obsolete. That, why game on something that is easily outmatched by a powerful, number crushing machine like a PC? All of this banter is just coming from an angry, blind PC follower, who doesn't seem to realize what has made video games fun in the first place, and that the amount of PC players is dwindling, as opposed to the attractive simplicity of a console. Those who play on a PC can go on for hours about frame rate, pixels, and the raw power of their lovingly-crafted gaming machine that costed around $1500 to purchase. Even though the price is over four times the amount of a gaming console, it's easily worth it due to the beautiful picture being projected from an ACER monitor. And that's great for the ones who are able to throw money around like it grows on a tree, but if you're like me, and enjoy playing online, then maybe a few more problems will arise.

With so much customization inside the PC world, there is a lot of variation on the opponents whom you will face inside an online match. Lets say that Player 1 has an incredible gaming system that pushes 128 FPS, and other numbers one couldn't imagine, and they're paired with someone gaming on a $100 chromebook. At this point, it would almost be impossible to find someone else who has a similar PC so the playing field is even. With these differences in gaming machines, lag, and frame drops are inescapable. With a gaming console, you are give the luxury of knowing that whoever is on the other team has the exact same carbon copy machine that you do. And this doesn;t even take into account just how many more people are playing on a console as apposed to a PC. To the average consumer, a console is far more appealing then a gaming PC that requires a larger sum of money. While the people may not be 'hardcore' gamers, they increase populations by a considerable amount.

Consoles still rule the living room. Although they'll never admit it, PC gamers secretly loathe the lush community provided by gaming consoles.
Kirigaya-Kazuto

Pro

I accept and shall be letting a semi-famous YouTube Rapper do the arguing on my behalf
theriteanswer345

Con

theriteanswer345 forfeited this round.
Kirigaya-Kazuto

Pro

Here comes Version 2:
theriteanswer345

Con

theriteanswer345 forfeited this round.
Kirigaya-Kazuto

Pro

Cheers babe. Vote Pro.
Posted by whiteflame 9 months ago
whiteflame
*******************************************************************
>Reported vote: PokeTides// Mod action: Removed<

7 points to Pro. Reasons for voting decision: Console gaming all the way

[*Reason for removal*] Not an RFD, just a statement of the voter's views on the topic. The voter is required to assess the debate as it was presented, and must not use their vote solely as a means to express their opinion.
************************************************************************
Posted by NothingSpecial99 9 months ago
NothingSpecial99
I'm tired of this PC master race garbage. I agree with you Riteanswer.
Posted by theriteanswer345 9 months ago
theriteanswer345
I personally have an Xbox One Ariesz
Posted by megatronnus 9 months ago
megatronnus
There are very few free games on gaming consoles, at least thats what my parents say to dissuade me from buying a console. And there are many free PC games
Posted by Ariesz 9 months ago
Ariesz
I totally support your side theriteanswer. Just curious, but what console do you play on.
Posted by Ragnar 9 months ago
Ragnar
If you had more debates under your belt I'd offer to accept. As is, I'll just share a funny video.
Vote Placed by Ragnar 9 months ago
Ragnar
theriteanswer345Kirigaya-KazutoTied
Reasons for voting decision: FF. I don't consider pro to have truly won arguments, given that his arguments were an external source with no analysis; however con certainly has not earned them either, thus the default position of tied remains in place.
Vote Placed by Rosalie 9 months ago
Rosalie
theriteanswer345Kirigaya-KazutoTied
Reasons for voting decision: Con FF, leaving Pro's arguments untouched.