personeusmisti
Skrone

Gaming

personeusmisti

Pro

Should there be one day a year where there is no Gaming?? A day where the systems just shut down for 24 hours. If systems such as Xbox, PlayStation, Nintendo, even PC's, can tell the difference between a DVD and a game, (which they do) would not play the game on that day. I'm not saying on holidays such as Christmas (which makes the most sense), a majority of popular games become available that time of year and are gifts. A day in the spring or early fall. Bring people together, meet your neighbors, come back to reality.
Skrone

Con

Thank you for posting this debate, the topic is quite interesting and I am excited for it.

Rebuttals:
1. My opponent stated 'Bring people together, meet your neighbors' but, gaming is a social activity. Many multiplayer games have community based systems in which you work together for common goals and meet new people. True they may not be your literal 'neighbors' but you have a much larger group of people to meet and interact with socially.

2. My opponent also stated 'come back to reality.' in light of this I must call to mind professional video gamers. Some people make their living playing video games such as Youtubers, and teams that win tournaments for money. For them, gaming is their 'reality' for without it they would not gain money with which to survive.

No arguments will be made this round, only rebuttals.
I await your response.
personeusmisti

Pro

personeusmisti forfeited this round.
Skrone

Con

Forfeited, vote con
personeusmisti

Pro

personeusmisti forfeited this round.
Skrone

Con

Skrone forfeited this round.
Posted by greatbigworld 2 years ago
greatbigworld
will someone vote on my debate desean Jackson in better then nick foles
Posted by Ragnar 2 years ago
Ragnar
Interesting idea, but the loss of revenue would probably be larger than any proposed benefit. Plus probably unconstitutional.