Jonan4tor
cjohnson321

Gay And lesbian Marriage is right.

Jonan4tor

Jonan4tor

Con

Hello there,I'm gonna instigate this round,of course,as you see. I take the the position against Gay and Lesbian marriage. I know Gay's and Lesbian's,and they are quite nice people. I know some that are not so nice. But I'm making the argument that it's not right. Accept of course if you wanna have a nice little debate. I want a nice debate of course,but I don't mind some joking around and some easy going-ness. But I do want a real debate. If you're a troll or not serious,please stay away. I'm not trying to offend anyone,so wanna put that out there. if you don't like this argument,this simply don't keep track of it and ignore it. Simple stuff folks. Of course this round is gonna be acceptance,but from there on anything. Just say what you wanna,and defend and rebuttal. If you used any sites,please don't plagiarize and actually source your sites. Thank you,and God bless. Have a happy Debate.

Also,check out my other debate on the same matter. If you see it,then you'll see why I started up this one. Of course vote for me. But if you agree with her,then vote for her on the part where it says who you agree with. I will report any votes that are unfair,so make sure to say why you voted,and make sure it's fair.

http://www.debate.org...
cjohnson321

Pro

everybody should have the right to love anyone
Jonan4tor

Con

I wanna thank my opponent for accepting this debate,especially since this is his first debate and this is a big and complicated topic especially for someone's first debate. Thank you again for accepting. Now since I did do the same debate,and my opponent dropped out after I posted my first argument and they never responded,I will be using the same argument. If you would like to see the debate I just talked about,the link is in the comments,and by all means,vote for me. But if you agree with her,then vote on the part where you agree with her. But for everything else,vote for me. Again,thank's to my opponent for accepting. Now let's start.

I wanna say this:WHAT IN THE WORLD WOULD GET INTO SOMEBODY TO MAKE A GUY MARRY ANOTHER F*CKING GUY?!?!?! Sorry,but you get my point. Now if I said this and just posted it,I'd be kicked by like, everyone,so of course there's more to say. But here we go. Let's look at this morally,logically,and basically everything. A gay person is a guy who is homosexual and looking for another guy to have love with. (And no,I don't mean just sex by that,grow up) Now I am gonna talk about sex. In the perfect orderly world,Men and Woman,how should I say this? F*ck. You know what,for younger people,(who shouldn't be reading this,shame on you mom's for letting our child read this.)I'll just say engage in sexual reproduction. Guy's AND WOMEN,do this to carry on the human race. Now whether you believe in God or not,(which I will talk about later as part of my debate)People started out with the Men and Women engaging in sexual reproduction to carry on the human race. Re-read that sentence,because that's important. Now before I move on,I know what you're thinking,"Well people change over time,look at evolution,people change. They came from monkey's,and look where we are now. People are different and think differently and everyone's special." Haha,yes,well isn't that nice?(Sarcasm) I am gonna deprove that.

Now is your chance to re-read that sentence I told you to re-read in the first place. Back to the subject at hand,here we go. Now before I say anything else while blabbering on,let me ask you a question:have you ever seen a horror movie?(Hopefully the young people I told to go jump in a lake and get out of here but didn't,hasn't seen a horror movie. But with parenting nowadays,I wouldn't be surprised.) Now if you have seen a horror movie,you might recall a eerie creepy noise that you know means there's a monster in the next room and that person should just get the F*ck out of that house. Do you know how they make that sound? It is a baby's sound that's manipulated. Guess which baby sound that is? A baby's cry. That's why that sound you hear is so scary. Confused? Let me explain. In the time of cave-people when Tigers ate baby's as human's stupidly bopped each other over the head with clubs,Human's were in danger. (Uh,duh.) Today humans are at the top of the food chain,where we have machines and we can go to the store when people had to work hard laboring hours to produce that food when today we can go down to Walmart to buy it.(Not sponsored by Walmart) Baby's are the future of the human race. And in cave-time,thingy,IDK what to call it. In cave-man time(there we go)we had to protect baby's(And still do,believe it or not.)because they are the future. They could've died at any moment,so they needed baby's to carry on the human race when we're gone,and we still do. Except we have machines and new fancy tool's to help us,and it's not as much as a burden to go to Walmart to buy stuff as it was to make it. Back then,because everything was always such a big danger to humans,our brains were hardwired to help. For example,when they heard a baby cried,our brains thought,"Oh no! A baby crying! Something's wrong with it! That's the future of the human race dang-it! Help it! Something's wrong with it! Help it or we won't live!" That's why they were always so protective. Now while today we live in such a modernized world with ton's of machines,we don't have to worry about Snakes and Tigers as much as we did back then. We're the top of the food chain. But guess what,our brains are still hardwired to whenever we hear a baby's cry,we still think it's in danger and we need to help it or we'll go extinct. And remember,that was very much a possibility back then. But our brain's are still hardwired to wanna help the baby's. So that's why movie producer's manipulate a baby's voice to get you scared and frightened,even if it a sunny day. Your gonna think something's bad about to happen,and you wanna help. So even if to you that eerie frightening sound sounds totally different to your ear's,your brain still recognizes it as a form of a baby's cry,and that's why your still frightened and you think something's bad about to happen. Now while this is cool and everything and smart of the producer's to use science like that,you might be thinking,"Well what does this have to do with the debate?" This is where you scroll back up to the top to where I first mentioned it,or I just explain it you. (Ugh)

Try to remember when I first mentioned it,or I'll just say in a simplified version what this has to do with the debate,using everything you just learned. Creepy eerie frightening horror movie sound=Manipulated baby's cry. Manipulated baby's cry=Baby's cry. Baby's cry=Bad. And where do we get baby's? From people being straight,and Men and Women engaging in sexual reproduction. You needed to be straight to survive. Now while you can say that I did say that we do live in a modernized world with ton's of machines,remember something. Our brain's are still hardwired to think that if we hear a baby cry,we should be scared and take care of it,because we might go extinct. And that is still with us today,even though some people think you don't need to be straight to survive anymore,we still have that in our brains. So if you weren't straight back then,you posed a danger to the human race. Because if you weren't straight,then you weren't able to have baby's,and as we know,you needed baby's to survive. So really,had there been a ton of gay people back then,there would be a lot less people today,maybe none. So if gay people posing a possible threat to the human race itself doesn't get you,then I think I know some stuff that will,But I'll save that for later.
cjohnson321

Pro

cjohnson321 forfeited this round.
Jonan4tor

Con

I see he forfeited,so um,I kinda did want to post another actual argument,but since he forfeited,I'm not gonna be a d*ick and over do it like that. But um,just vote for con,and I extend all points.
cjohnson321

Pro

cjohnson321 forfeited this round.
Jonan4tor

Con

Now I do see my opponent forfeited again,sadly,but I still have to post. So um,yeah,I wanna say
1. Extend all points
2. I'm not gonna be D*ick and over do it and post another argument.
3. Vote Con
4. Thx!
cjohnson321

Pro

cjohnson321 forfeited this round.
Jonan4tor

Con

Now while I find it very hard that he can beat me if he does post. Cause he would have to post some amazing sh*t that defends what I said to him,make up for the past rounds,rebuttal,and post for his.And also I've been nice...but it could happen. But until then,I'm again not gonna post and be a d*ck. Just uh,go on with your day and as your leaving,put your mouse on vote Con and click. Thanks!
cjohnson321

Pro

cjohnson321 forfeited this round.
Posted by Jonan4tor 9 months ago
Jonan4tor
We have a new comer,and this is his first debate. MHHHH....let's hope he's good. With 2 days,23 hours,42 minutes,and 50 seconds left for him to post his first argument after he accepted,he hadn't even joined 3 hours ago. Mhhh...seems like we'll have fun.
Vote Placed by dsjpk5 9 months ago
dsjpk5
Jonan4torcjohnson321Tied
Reasons for voting decision: Pro ff many times, so conduct to Con. Con was the only one who made an argument, so arguments to Con by default.