F2P
vuwij

Gay Marijuana should be Legealized

F2P

Pro

I am tired of living in an oppressive society. In the pledge of allegiance, it clearly states, "With liberty and jutice for all." Now I guarantee that that phrase was written by an old, dead, white guy who probably had slaves. And I'm not just gonna say that that included plants as well. Even so, gay marijuana should be leglized? So what if it's a bit fruitier than other types of kush. It's not fair, their people too. I know that their not, but they are. You can't win this argument. Remember, I'm not talking about that lame, colorless, dank kush in overused memes. I'm talking about that fruity, colorful, gay marijuana. Thank you.
vuwij

Con

Bring it on
F2P

Pro

F2P forfeited this round.
vuwij

Con

vuwij forfeited this round.
F2P

Pro

Like I brought up, Gay Cannibis has had every right that regular cannibis has had in the past. It's abded by every rule they've made. But now that they want to expresse their sweet stoner love, they can't? Explain that.
vuwij

Con

Cannibis is a plant which is used for its medical and recreational uses. The female species contains the buds with the drug THC is the one which produces europhic effects also known to smokers as a "high". The male species or the pollinated species produces a reduced effect which can still be smoked but it is much less effective
Having a homosexual breed of cannibis would mean that one of the species is a hermaphrodite and the other is a female, the pollination result for this breeding occurrence is 25% the potency because of genetic matching. This is both inefficient and result from bad practice resulting from amateur growers with much more negative health effects detrimental to society.

http://howtogrowmarijuana.com...
F2P

Pro

You may bring up valid ponts as to why gay marajuana should be legalized, but my question is this: why should other people be able to choose who pollinates who? If a CanniBro and a CanniBitch get married, no one seems to care. They are two plants who feel affection for one another and those two people want to start a plant family. If we change the scenario a little bit and a CanniBro and a CanniBro, or a CanniBitch and a CanniBitch, try to get married, it causes uproar! They are not allowed to be married or raise a family. Why? Because a few stoners can't get as high, or have a higher risk for a certain disease? Here's a solution: don't smoke it. There's plenty of straight cannibis out there for you to munch on. Put that in your CanniBible.
vuwij

Con

vuwij forfeited this round.
Posted by Himans45 1 year ago
Himans45
But... it doesn't inhibit our society?
Posted by dakaltenberger 1 year ago
dakaltenberger
Dude just attack him with everything you got. His argument is obviously BS, so go at him. give statistics on how marijuana inhibits our society. Go get'em Tiger!
Posted by vuwij 1 year ago
vuwij
Holy shitt how to debate this