BornSurvivor
ViceRegent

Gay Marriage Should Be Legal

ViceRegent

BornSurvivor

Pro

I believe Gay marriage should be legal all over the world. It isn't a sin and it isn't wrong.
ViceRegent

Con

I believe rape should be legal all over the world. It isn't a sin and it isn't wrong.
BornSurvivor

Pro

A marriage is an exchange of vows between two humans that share a bond.
It's not gay marriage its a marriage.
I find it amazing that so many people stereotype gays as "f*ggots" or "l*zbos" not every gay guy acts like a girl and not every gay girl acts like a guy.
now I want you to think about something... before you go and quote the bible let me ask you something
you're telling me that G*d thinks that its a sin to love another from the same sex BUT its not wrong for you to judge another human that you have never met?
lets think about it though...
if you don't support gay marriage then blame straight people... they're the ones having the gay babies...
in a relationship each person bounces off each other with the knowledge that they can trust their significant other regardless of it being a man and a man or a woman and a woman.
BUT rape is a whole different story so... you're not funny.
ViceRegent

Con

A marriage is where two people have sex.
It's not rape. its a marriage.
I find it amazing that so many people stereotype rapists as "evil" or "criminals" not every rapist guy acts like a girl and not every gay girl acts like a guy.
you're telling me that G*d thinks that its a sin to love another in the form of rape BUT its not wrong for you to judge another human that you have never met?
lets think about it though...
if you don't support rape then blame straight people... they're the ones having the rapists...
BUT sodomy is a whole different story so... you're not funny.
BornSurvivor

Pro

BornSurvivor forfeited this round.
ViceRegent

Con

Point made. I win.
BornSurvivor

Pro

BornSurvivor forfeited this round.
BornSurvivor

Pro

BornSurvivor forfeited this round.
ViceRegent

Con

Man, I love laying waste to sodomites and their sympathizers.
Posted by imjustsomeopinion 6 days ago
imjustsomeopinion
@viceregent the more debates of yours i see the more childish i think you are
Posted by whiteflame 7 months ago
whiteflame
*******************************************************************
>Reported vote: secarl19// Mod action: Removed<

4 points to Pro (Conduct, Arguments). Reasons for voting decision: Although Pro did forfeit many rounds, for the rounds that were fully debated, Pro had a much more convincing argument. Con does not provide any points of his own nor support to his "points". All he did was copy what his opponent said and replaced gay marriage with rape, which doesn't prove any point, and it's is just childish and obnoxious.

[*Reason for removal*] (1) The voter doesn't clearly explain the reason for awarding conduct. While the interpretation that some efforts on his part may have been "childish and obnoxious" may be a part of that determination, the voter has to be clear as to what contributes to it and why that is important. (2) Arguments are insufficiently explained. The voter has to assess points made by both sides, and this vote only assesses Con's arguments beyond a restatement of the decision. The voter has to explain why Pro is receiving his vote, and not just why Con isn't.
************************************************************************
Posted by Brendan21 7 months ago
Brendan21
@ViceRegent Keep proving us right that you aren't an actually follower of Christ. You are going to burn just like the rest of us since you clearly can't even obey the simplest of the Bible's commands, "Love Thy Neighbor." You are a bad person and have only kept proving it.
Posted by ViceRegent 7 months ago
ViceRegent
rent-free*
Posted by ViceRegent 7 months ago
ViceRegent
I love living rent from in the minds of the Hell-bound, for their hate keeps me warm.
Posted by Brendan21 7 months ago
Brendan21
Pathetic to forfeit to ViceRegent.
Posted by Brendan21 7 months ago
Brendan21
He certainly isn't a very good Christian.
Posted by Axonly 7 months ago
Axonly
Yeah, theres no point arguing with Vice, he isn't a good human being.....Hes a sociopath :/
Posted by Brendan21 7 months ago
Brendan21
*All Pro needs to do
Posted by Brendan21 7 months ago
Brendan21
@ PowerPika Not true. All Con needs to do from my understanding is prove that gay marriage should be legal. Legality has little to do with right and wrong a lot of the time.
Vote Placed by dsjpk5 7 months ago
dsjpk5
BornSurvivorViceRegentTied
Reasons for voting decision: Pro ff many times, so conduct to Con.
Vote Placed by CAHAL101 7 months ago
CAHAL101
BornSurvivorViceRegentTied
Reasons for voting decision: i agree with pro that gay marriage should be legal like he said "a marriage is an exchange of vows between two humans that share a bond" that's what i agree on so most of my votes go to pro