Factual_Kitten
Jonan4tor

Gay Marriage and Gay Rights

Jonan4tor

Factual_Kitten

Pro

My argument for gay rights stands as: we are all people, created equal, so if one person should be able to get married, so should another. Homosexual people aren't any different then heterosexual people when you look at them physically or mentally.
Jonan4tor

Con

I accept,of course,as you can see. So um yeah,let's get started. No real rules really.just say what you wanna say and defend it. So let's go.
Factual_Kitten

Pro

As I've stated before, men and women are equal in every aspect of the word. If a woman loves a man she gets to marry him and the other way around, but some believe that a man marrying another man is so awful based on the fact that its wrong. So I guess I get to ask the question: What's wrong? How a man or a woman feels about a person of the same sex? If you asked a person about love and they gave an answer about how it feels, notice how they didn't put any gender roles on it. They most likely will use genderless pronouns such as they or it. So why is it so hard for people to understand that gays just want the same thing that heterosexual people do? They just want to be able to spend the rest of their life with the person that they love.
Jonan4tor

Con

I wanna say this:WHAT IN THE WORLD WOULD GET INTO SOMEBODY TO MAKE A GUY MARRY ANOTHER F*CKING GUY?!?!?! Sorry,but you get my point. Now if I said this and just posted it,I'd be kicked by like, everyone,so of course there's more to say. But here we go. Let's look at this morally,logically,and basically everything. A gay person is a guy who is homosexual and looking for another guy to have love with. (And no,I don't mean just sex by that,grow up) Now I am gonna talk about sex. In the perfect orderly world,Men and Woman,how should I say this? F*ck. You know what,for younger people,(who shouldn't be reading this,shame on you mom's for letting our child read this.)I'll just say engage in sexual reproduction. Guy's AND WOMEN,do this to carry on the human race. Now whether you believe in God or not,(which I will talk about later as part of my debate)People started out with the Men and Women engaging in sexual reproduction to carry on the human race. Re-read that sentence,because that's important. Now before I move on,I know what you're thinking,"Well people change over time,look at evolution,people change. They came from monkey's,and look where we are now. People are different and think differently and everyone's special." Haha,yes,well isn't that nice?(Sarcasm) I am gonna deprove that.

Now is your chance to re-read that sentence I told you to re-read in the first place. Back to the subject at hand,here we go. Now before I say anything else while blabbering on,let me ask you a question:have you ever seen a horror movie?(Hopefully the young people I told to go jump in a lake and get out of here but didn't,hasn't seen a horror movie. But with parenting nowadays,I wouldn't be surprised.) Now if you have seen a horror movie,you might recall a eerie creepy noise that you know means there's a monster in the next room and that person should just get the F*ck out of that house. Do you know how they make that sound? It is a baby's sound that's manipulated. Guess which baby sound that is? A baby's cry. That's why that sound you hear is so scary. Confused? Let me explain. In the time of cave-people when Tigers ate baby's as human's stupidly bopped each other over the head with clubs,Human's were in danger. (Uh,duh.) Today humans are at the top of the food chain,where we have machines and we can go to the store when people had to work hard laboring hours to produce that food when today we can go down to Walmart to buy it.(Not sponsored by Walmart) Baby's are the future of the human race. And in cave-time,thingy,IDK what to call it. In cave-man time(there we go)we had to protect baby's(And still do,believe it or not.)because they are the future. They could've died at any moment,so they needed baby's to carry on the human race when we're gone,and we still do. Except we have machines and new fancy tool's to help us,and it's not as much as a burden to go to Walmart to buy stuff as it was to make it. Back then,because everything was always such a big danger to humans,our brains were hardwired to help. For example,when they heard a baby cried,our brains thought,"Oh no! A baby crying! Something's wrong with it! That's the future of the human race dang-it! Help it! Something's wrong with it! Help it or we won't live!" That's why they were always so protective. Now while today we live in such a modernized world with ton's of machines,we don't have to worry about Snakes and Tigers as much as we did back then. We're the top of the food chain. But guess what,our brains are still hardwired to whenever we hear a baby's cry,we still think it's in danger and we need to help it or we'll go extinct. And remember,that was very much a possibility back then. But our brain's are still hardwired to wanna help the baby's. So that's why movie producer's manipulate a baby's voice to get you scared and frightened,even if it a sunny day. Your gonna think something's bad about to happen,and you wanna help. So even if to you that eerie frightening sound sounds totally different to your ear's,your brain still recognizes it as a form of a baby's cry,and that's why your still frightened and you think something's bad about to happen. Now while this is cool and everything and smart of the producer's to use science like that,you might be thinking,"Well what does this have to do with the debate?" This is where you scroll back up to the top to where I first mentioned it,or I just explain it you. (Ugh)

Try to remember when I first mentioned it,or I'll just say in a simplified version what this has to do with the debate,using everything you just learned. Creepy eerie frightening horror movie sound=Manipulated baby's cry. Manipulated baby's cry=Baby's cry. Baby's cry=Bad. And where do we get baby's? From people being straight,and Men and Women engaging in sexual reproduction. You needed to be straight to survive. Now while you can say that I did say that we do live in a modernized world with ton's of machines,remember something. Our brain's are still hardwired to think that if we hear a baby cry,we should be scared and take care of it,because we might go extinct. And that is still with us today,even though some people think you don't need to be straight to survive anymore,we still have that in our brains. So if you weren't straight back then,you posed a danger to the human race. Because if you weren't straight,then you weren't able to have baby's,and as we know,you needed baby's to survive. So really,had there been a ton of gay people back then,there would be a lot less people today,maybe none. So if gay people posing a possible threat to the human race itself doesn't get you,then I think I know some stuff that will,But I'll save that for later.
Factual_Kitten

Pro

Factual_Kitten forfeited this round.
Jonan4tor

Con

Now I did have other points I wanted to go over,but since he/she forfeited his/her's other round,I'm not gonna be an assh*le and over do it,I'll just wait till she does another round before I post another argument from me. So um,yeah,just vote Con since she forfeited and I'm not being an a**. Hopefully he/she will post.
Factual_Kitten

Pro

Factual_Kitten forfeited this round.
Jonan4tor

Con

Same thing,extend points,blah blah blah,me win,blah blah blah,we all get ice cream,blah blah blah. Same thing. Also,if you would like to re-challenge me,you can do that. But um,I think it's safe to assume I win this argument. So yeah,vote Con guys.
Posted by whiteflame 6 months ago
whiteflame
*******************************************************************
>Reported vote: Reigon// Mod action: Removed<

1 points to Pro (Conduct). Reasons for voting decision: Pro FF but Con overly aggressive. Con if you want to debate let me about this topic let me know.

[*Reason for removal*] The reason for the conduct point allocation isn't clear. Being aggressive isn't itself a good enough reason to award this point, as it has to be clear that one side actually personally attacked the other or a separate party. Aggression might result in that, but the voter has to specifically cite it from the debate.
************************************************************************
Posted by Jonan4tor 7 months ago
Jonan4tor
Thank you for voting on this debate,and please be nice in the comments. While I expect that I'll convince no one,I wanna speak my mind. and be nice to pro since she quit. I mean not that I except you guys to be mean,or that I'm trying to make fun of her or discriminate or something against her,just saying some people would,and I'm trying to encourage you not to. Again thank you for debating,I wanna thank my opponent,and no I'm not being mean,I mean it.

"I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."
-Evelyn Beatrice Hall
Posted by Jonan4tor 7 months ago
Jonan4tor
Something else I should mention,is that I'm not here to try and convince people,since I'm just not here to do that,and also people are stubborn and it wouldn't do anything. Just here for some debating.
Posted by Jonan4tor 7 months ago
Jonan4tor
Your turn
Posted by Factual_Kitten 7 months ago
Factual_Kitten
Your beliefs on marriage are outdated. Men and women are completely equal and have similar rights in the society that we live in. To say that a woman completes a man and also the other way around is extremely false. There are men and woman in this society that never find a person of the opposite sex that completes them. Gender doesn't matter in love, if you truly love someone then what they look like and what gender they identify as shouldn't matter in the slightest. Also, you assume that when I say gay that I mean 2 men, I'd also like to address the fact that lesbians are well functioning members of society without ever having a man by their side.
Posted by Alexforpresident 7 months ago
Alexforpresident
Marraige= 1 man and 1 woman.

2 men are not = to 1 man and one woman.

Woman and men aren't equal. They arent better or worse then eavh other, rhey just are different. A woman complements and fulfills a man, while a man does the same to a woman though marraige.

An argument that can be used is about the rights received when married. 2 unmarried men (and I'm stretching here) could be allowed to have those rights where they share stuff and whatever without getting married.

That way marraige stays as it was, while the "rights" argument gets solved.
Vote Placed by dsjpk5 7 months ago
dsjpk5
Factual_KittenJonan4torTied
Reasons for voting decision: Pro ff many times, so conduct to Con.
Vote Placed by DebaterGood 7 months ago
DebaterGood
Factual_KittenJonan4torTied
Reasons for voting decision: Conduct to Con for not quitting. Although I agreed with Pro, Con had made the only arguments.