pdog
MilitaryAtheist

Gay Marriage

pdog

Con

i think gay marriage should not be allowed at all. it is not right and that means less kids will be around if every one goes gay or lez.
MilitaryAtheist

Pro

I will let Con take the opening shots.
pdog

Con

I thank my opponent for this chance and for accepting this debate. first off should gays be allowed to get married. my thought is no. they have no way to have kids of there own. so if something where to happen like every one was gay. as people start to die off we would not have any way to get the planet filled with people. now am I saying gays r wrong no. what I am saying is that they can date all they want I don't care as long as none come after me. but they should not be allowed to get married at all.
MilitaryAtheist

Pro

I thank my opponent for this chance and for accepting this debate. first off should gays be allowed to get married. my thought is no.

Ok....

they have no way to have kids of there own.

So? Should having kids be needed to be married?
so if something where to happen like every one was gay. as people start to die off we would not have any way to get the planet filled with people.

No.

now am I saying gays r wrong no. what I am saying is that they can date all they want I don't care as long as none come after me. but they should not be allowed to get married at all.

I really dont understand what you just said, but you have a warped view on homosexuals.
pdog

Con

pdog forfeited this round.
Posted by MilitaryAtheist 4 years ago
MilitaryAtheist
What? No I did not.
Posted by pdog 4 years ago
pdog
y u say that they should not get married
Posted by MilitaryAtheist 4 years ago
MilitaryAtheist
I AM for gays.
Posted by pdog 4 years ago
pdog
u r suposed to be for gays