harredash
SONOFGOD2013

Gay Marriage

harredash

harredash

Pro

Love is love, and homophobia is uncalled for. It's discrimination based on something that absolutely cannot be changed, and it's no different than discriminating against someone based on the color of their skin. Who are you to tell me who I can and cannot marry? Will it honestly affect your marriage or even your life in any possible way? No. It will only affect me and the person I marry.
Saying that it should be wrong because "God" doesn't approve, and gays can't reproduce? If there is a God, which I don't believe there is, he loves every single one of his children, no matter what. Also, with the overpopulation nowadays, maybe homosexuality is part of evolution to prevent the world from becoming too overpopulated. So, your "no reproduction" theory doesn't really make sense. Especially because there are many people who don't want kids, or are sterile, or want to get married later in life when they're too old to have children. Should they be denied happiness?
It's going to happen; sooner or later everyone who is young and pro-gay is going to grow up and take over the offices, and before you know it, all of the states will have legalized same-sex marriage. It's bound to happen, there isn't anything anyone can do anymore. You have absolutely no right to judge anyone's lifestyle. Don't be a bigot, there isn't enough room for you around here anymore.
SONOFGOD2013

Con

Not to be rude but you sound like the devil. First of all god loves you but still he thinks being homosexual is wrong. It's not natural to me. Hey I don't have the right to judge anybody's lifestyle. But guess what god does and he will when he returns. I don't know when he will return but be prepared.
harredash

Pro

I sound like the devil because I'm pro-civil rights and pro-tolerance? I sound like the devil because I am for loving everyone equally, and not discriminating? Do you know who is pro-tolerance and loves everybody? Surely not the devil, but your God. God doesn't think homosexuality is wrong, or he wouldn't have allowed it to happen in the first place. He wouldn't have given men the ability to love another man, or a woman to love another woman.
You're absolutely right, you do not have the right to judge my lifestyle, but isn't that exactly what you're doing by telling me it's wrong and God doesn't approve? That sounds pretty damn judgmental to me. The only people God judges are the people who go against him, and that is exactly what I'm NOT doing. I'm not going around preaching his word exactly, but I'm preaching tolerance and love and equality, which is what he wants; for everyone to be treated equal and just.
I believe that, if there is a God (and if he returns), he will personally shake hands with every homosexual person in the world, and tell them that he loves them and supports them completely. Because he does.
You may think that, just because you believe in God, you're automatically granted a free pass into Heaven, but I disagree. Discrimination in any form is wrong, and your God knows that it is, I can promise you that.
SONOFGOD2013

Con

You a re very wrong my sister. He doesn't like the idea but he allows it because he gave us free will. Which is giving us the decision to choose what we want to do. How would you know god approves. Your a atheist. You right just because you believe that not a automatic free pass to heaven. We have to repent for your sins which I do every night before I go to sleep. I'm sorry to say this but: YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT YOUR TALKING ABOUT!! God didn't create homosexuality. It's corruption in the world which lead to homosexuality.
harredash

Pro

God gave us free will, but not to spread hate like you do. And how would you know that God doesn't approve? You don't. It's the same as your belief in God. My belief is, that if there is a God, he loves every single one of his children, especially when they're goodhearted people. Your faith in God can be compared to my faith in the possibility of a God that loves everyone.
Homosexuality is caused by corruption? Oh, please. God created it, just as He created your ability to love someone of the same gender. The fact that I am attracted to, and in love with a female doesn't mean I'm corrupt, it doesn't mean I grew up in a bad home, and it certainly doesn't mean that I'm going to hell. Love in any form is right, and cannot be judged. I'm sorry to say it like this, but who the f*ckdo you think you are to tell me that my fiancee and I shouldn't be able to get married, have kids, and grow old and happy together? And, even if you think that homosexuality is wrong, which you honestly have every single right to have your own opinion, how is it fair to let the opinion of the minority (homophobic a$$holes) affect the lives of the majority (homosexuals/people who support homosexuals)? Do you realize that, statistically, more people are for gay rights than against?
And another question, how would my marriage affect yours? Honestly, just TRY to think of ONE valid reason to actually be against Gay marriage besides the fact that YOU interpreted the Bible to make it say that.
(By the way, the Bible doesn't say anything about homosexuality being wrong. Jesus never said a word about homosexuality. The only reason people use the Bible to back up their bigotry is because they interpreted it completely wrong, and just want some kind of leg to stand on.)
SONOFGOD2013

Con

Hey it's not your fault there are homosexuals. It's the devils fault. I'm not hating, I'm just saying its wrong. You don't understand because your influenced by the devil. One day you'll understand that it's wrong, but once again it's not your fault. It's the devils fault. Your are blinded my sister. God didn't create it, he created love which is true. But it was corrupted into homosexuality. I not anybody important but guess what god is. The bible doesn't specifically talk about homosexuality but its part of today's corrupted world. The world is becoming more and more corrupted. Ya more people statistically say that being gay is not bad but like I said people are looking away from god. How would you know we interpret the bible wrong, you don't have insight so you wouldn't understand. The bible isn't some kind of leg to stand on. IT'S THE WORD OF GOD.
harredash

Pro

harredash forfeited this round.
SONOFGOD2013

Con

I'll just wait for your next statement
harredash

Pro

harredash forfeited this round.
SONOFGOD2013

Con

I hope god can help,you see the light.
Posted by TetsuRiken 3 years ago
TetsuRiken
James I fallowed religion at one time and all I found was boredom and stories and there wasn't an ounce of light I was shove down my thought like you are trying to do and you need to stop like with every thing else people are never all going to fallow one thing other than sleep, eating, and berthing that the only thing we all do that is sheared and not the way we do these things just the fact that we do them.
Posted by SONOFGOD2013 3 years ago
SONOFGOD2013
I see you'll keep refusing so I hope you guys see the light one day.
Posted by TetsuRiken 3 years ago
TetsuRiken
Popipo
Posted by TetsuRiken 3 years ago
TetsuRiken
Sorry I got a little mad andi tend to pick fights with the peason who I hate at the moment.
Posted by harredash 3 years ago
harredash
https://scontent-a-ord.xx.fbcdn.net...
Copy and paste this into your browser.
One of the best arguments I've heard.
Answer those questions, would you?
Posted by harredash 3 years ago
harredash
Guys, this isn't about who could or could not kick the other's a*s. Seriously, be adults.
This is about a much bigger issue than that.
And, yes, you are a bigot. You discriminate based upon something that cannot be changed. You're hateful and have absolutely no reason to be, except the fact that you THINK God hates gays. But, he doesn't. He loves all of his children except for the ones like you.
Isn't it ironic how you THINK you're spreading the word of God and you're doing so great, but the harsh reality is that you're just a dumbas* and you have no idea what you're talking about?
I think it's hilarious, to be honest.
Posted by TetsuRiken 3 years ago
TetsuRiken
Infact that almost ruins DBZ and Son Goku
Posted by TetsuRiken 3 years ago
TetsuRiken
I don't care I really don't.
Posted by SONOFGOD2013 3 years ago
SONOFGOD2013
Oh that's cool. Hey I like dragon ball z too. It's a pretty cool show.
Posted by TetsuRiken 3 years ago
TetsuRiken
Ah so you looked ok I do know of it heard it on the news a couple time on the whether reports.
Vote Placed by TetsuRiken 3 years ago
TetsuRiken
harredashSONOFGOD2013Tied
Reasons for voting decision: Con only use "god" as his arguments and that not a good argument.