Gay Marriage

I strongly support gay marriage for many reasons such as:

A. Love is Love. No matter who is in the equation.

B. It is not ours or the governments decision on who we can and cannot marry.

C. If you wish to get into religion, it can be discussed.

During this debate, no religions will be offended in any way. If accepted please, respond with your reasons why you are con/against.

I accept. I also see this as more of a discussion than a debate. I will try my best to not offend your perspective. I also warn you that I may not be able to debate each round, so I might end up forfeiting. Any ways, I find gay marriage sexually immoral. People say you can love whoever you want. Saying that, you are also promoting incest and bestiality.

Big topics like these are more prone to wind up discussion and I too will to my best not to offend your perspective. Nevertheless, why is it that gay marriage is sexually immoral? Put yourself in their shoes. You love someone more than anything else in the world, your soul mate. But today, in this society, you are not allowed to be together in marriage. The government should not be able to intervene. My thoughts are that if you don't support homosexuals, then don't voice your opinion and put them down. They are humans just like us and they deserve every right we, heterosexuals, do. Incest and marriage within your 2nd cousin range has been outlawed for medical purposes. Although I will agree with you about bestiality, animals and humans are very different.

urapai forfeited this round.

My arguments stand.

urapai forfeited this round.
Posted by queeng 2 years ago
I agree with that statement, you can contract diseases from both.
Posted by nohandlebars 2 years ago
Having a soul mate is opinion based. I'm pretty sure that you can get diseases from engaging in sexual ways if your homo, and same with if your hetero
Vote Placed by Beverlee 2 years ago
Reasons for voting decision: Ok, so nobody put forward any arguments (just only opinions and unsupported statements), but Pro came closest. I'm scoring conduct for the forfeitures, and also for the "incest and bestiality" comment.