Mr.Miner
christianhito

Gay Marriage

Mr.Miner

Mr.Miner

Pro

Let"s take a definitional approach to the "gay marriage" argument and consider the question: who determines the constitution of marriage? This easily pulls focus from both the legal and social components of this arrangement. Furthermore, this clarifies the logistics of whom and what opinions are held at a higher regard in this debate, which often times concerns the sanctity of marriage.
Religion holds a considerable amount of weight within this debate. As rebuttal, let us consider the theocracy that is assumed to be tolerated. For as a democratic republic that"s established the 1st Amendment, the Good Ol" United States of America is more than willing to adhere to the imposing values of one religion. Moreover, gay marriage will destroy the sanctity of marriage, a claim that is usually made while we recap the Kim Kardashian 72 day "just for the hell of it" marriage. What"s more is the belief that gay marriage will change the foundations of society, kind of like how health awareness has changed the life spans of our modern citizens. For we, as a society, fail to adapt to newer social norms, just as we did with the introduction of the vehicle. And as if being gay wasn"t enough to handle, but to consider that they"d have a legal responsibility to the children they could potentially share, it"s god-awful. Quite obviously, gay parents will raise gay children, just as straight parents will raise straight children.
Marriage is a civil right and should have no restrictions, especially to the unnatural behaviors of the "gays". Keep in mind: Americans have always rejected unnatural things, such as eyeglasses and modern Western medications.
christianhito

Con

Due to our moral epistemology , i am inclined to believe that t gay marriage is a disease for our society. even beast can never imagine such stupidity. How a gay couple can give birth ? marriage is love , love in marriage is procreation. Please think about the youths. Now is gay marriage, tomorrow it will be with animals.
Posted by Charliemouse 2 years ago
Charliemouse
nah i'm actually new to this site. not really a troll but I do enjoy it.... and all that which you listed is completely inaccurate. as long as they keep it to themselves its fine but if I see a dude kiss another dude trust me ill throw up :D
Posted by Finalfan 2 years ago
Finalfan
Why did I not see this before? You are a troll. You have Zero debates under your belt and you come on this website to break balls. I will ignore you since you are not here to debate! Cheers
Posted by Finalfan 2 years ago
Finalfan
Yes but in a good way! I'm just a little picky about who I share this planet with... I'm sure you can understand. While you cannot tolerate people who are simply different than you. I cannot tolerate hateful bigotry! You help perpetuate an ignorance about homosexuality. You would have them use their own seperate drinking fountains and bathrooms. You would probably make them sit in the back of the bus.. see where I am going?
Posted by Charliemouse 2 years ago
Charliemouse
you mad bro? :D
Posted by Finalfan 2 years ago
Finalfan
What an ignorant thing to say. Seems like you have it all figured out then and you are not just a hate mongering fool! I'm gonna call that a forfeit. You can't backup your narrow minded point of view and you know your homophobia will not allow you to pull your head out of your arse! Your behavior and attitude is intolerable. That is why I came at you guns blazing! I couldn't believe what I had read. I cannot believe how stupid people can really be!
Posted by Charliemouse 2 years ago
Charliemouse
you are beyond enlightment. sorry I would rather not waste my time
Posted by Finalfan 2 years ago
Finalfan
Your entire statement was the epitome of ignorance. Some idiot must have told you that crap because it certainly cannot be considered fact. Challenge me bro! If you think you can enlighten me.. let me have it!
Posted by Charliemouse 2 years ago
Charliemouse
yeah no its you who wears ignorance like a crown, in fact you sit upon a throne of the stuff. i am not ignorant for stating facts, you are the ignorant one
Posted by christianhito 2 years ago
christianhito
It is truly amazing to see how peoples can be brainwashed by the mainstream media.
Posted by Finalfan 2 years ago
Finalfan
@Charliemouse: You wear your ignorance like a crown! Is that the point you were trying to make. We may want to debate this subject. You have it all wrong my friend!
Vote Placed by Hematite12 2 years ago
Hematite12
Mr.MinerchristianhitoTied
Reasons for voting decision: Pro made a generally clear and reasonable argument. Cons argument was extremely hard to understand, but one statement in particular stood out, that no 'beast' would condone homosexuality. Very ironic, since hundreds of animal species practice homosexuality. There are animals that constantly change their sex (transsexuals!). Not to mention the beings that reproduce asexually. Etc.