bringg_me_the_horizon
CoolPeppers12

Gay Marriage

bringg_me_the_horizon

Pro

I'm pro marriage and pro gay marriage, because another person's choice isn't my business. Love is love. It's not a choice. You were either born that way, or it came naturally due to how you were raised. The Constitution states that all people should be treated equally and that we all have out rights and freedom. It doesn't state that gay marriage is a bad thing, and that it should never happen. People don't understand that this world is so full of hate, and a person doesn't just choose whether to be gay, lesbian, bisexual, pan sexual, etc. If they could, they would choose to be happy. The amount of hatred i see on these comments and statuses are made of stupidity. I'm 14, and i seem more mature that any of you. Like i said, another person's choice isn't my business.
CoolPeppers12

Con

This probably was a really stupid choice for me to do, but I actually am, too, for gay marriage. I see no problem with it.
Love is love! And Constitution DOES state that people should be treated equally.

However, when You say, "I seem more mature that any of you", you are implying that every one is against gay marriage and everyone has made a stupid comment here, which is not true. So, don't generalize.

So, yeah. I'm not really CON, I am PRO.

You're turn to debate?
bringg_me_the_horizon

Pro

What I had meant by 'I'm 14 and I act more mature,' is that some people on here have been very crewel. I believe that everyone has an opinion. I was not trying to seem rude.
CoolPeppers12

Con

Oh no no! Of course not. I know you weren't trying to act rude. You just made a bit of a general statement, which we all do sometimes.
bringg_me_the_horizon

Pro

bringg_me_the_horizon forfeited this round.
bringg_me_the_horizon

Pro

CoolPeppers12

Con

CoolPeppers12 forfeited this round.
bringg_me_the_horizon

Pro

CoolPeppers12

Con

CoolPeppers12 forfeited this round.