Youleftmetobleed
Hrvoje

Gay Marriage

Youleftmetobleed

Pro

I believe that gay marriage should be legalized because, even though it challenges traditional ideas, it does not affect anyone but the people who are getting married. Therefore it is no one elses business who gets married to who
Hrvoje

Con

I have to disagree. Why? There are so many reasons, and let me say just a few of them.

1. It is against nature.

Homosexuality is against natural laws. We have a many researches which shows that nobody is not born as gay, and there are many health problems for those which doing it.
Link: https://www.lifesitenews.com...

Your body cannot hold such punish, same as your body cannot hold drugs..

2. It is against 99% religions...

Even some peoples do not believe in God, there is still over 94-98% peoples which do.. If we say that right now on earth is 7.5 billions peoples, that means 7.05-7.350 believers in God...
If we look any Holy book(exception satanism) prohibits homosexuality at the highest level...
If you are believer, the illusion of "God is love" is just incorrectly... Sure" God is love", but at same time he is a judge, Even God is love that does not means that Hitler is in heaven... He made a few laws and he have to judge by this loves no matter how much he loves everyone

Comparison: "If you are a good judge, and you have a son, which you love most of all. If you son kill somebody and come in front of you no matter how much you love him, you have judging by the laws, because ,justice is above all"

Most popular arguments for homosexuality

1. Homosexuality is not bad, how can be bad if you love somebody?

Is it bad to love satan? 99% of peoples will say, of course it is, what question is that?
Well, if is homosexuality good, why is satanism bad? In both fields, you love somebody.
Almost all religions saying that both things are very bad, only few of them allows it( for example: satanism)

2. It is my life, I can decide how I will live..

That is true, everybody have a free will BUT... If you kill somebody you will go in prison, if you rape somebody you will go in prison...
Many peoples do not support homosexuality, put yourself in their position.
Would you like to your child's watch alcoholics, or pedophiles or killers, I guess your answer is of course no.
So please be so fair and what ever you doing do in your 4 walls.. Without promoting homosexuality...
Youleftmetobleed

Pro

Youleftmetobleed forfeited this round.
Hrvoje

Con

Hrvoje forfeited this round.
Youleftmetobleed

Pro

Youleftmetobleed forfeited this round.
Hrvoje

Con

Hrvoje forfeited this round.
Posted by missmedic 1 year ago
missmedic
Well lets see where you Christians get the notion that homosexuality is wrong, your bible says; "Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it is abomination" also "If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them".
Lets see the definition of "abomination" ;a thing that causes disgust or hatred...;a feeling of hatred.
And here I thought it had something to do with snowmen.
To old testament for you, lets look at the new testament;
Romans 1:26-27: "For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature: 27 And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet."
1 Corinthian 6:9: "Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind."
1 Timothy 1:9:10: "Knowing this, that the law is not made for a righteous man, but for the lawless and disobedient, for the ungodly and for sinners, for unholy and profane, for murderers of fathers and murderers of mothers, for manslayers, 10 For whoremongers, for them that defile themselves with mankind, for menstealers, for liars, for perjured persons, and if there be any other thing that is contrary to sound doctrine;"
You should know that a person's behavior puts there health at risk, not there sexuality.
Homosexuals rights are coming( no pun intended ), just like the rights of women and blacks have.
Christianity has gone from controlling every aspect of a person's life just a few hundred years ago, to today where it is on the decline and has become unremarkable.
Posted by cwt002 1 year ago
cwt002
Disagreement with a lifestyle does not equate to a homophobia. Christians do not have a fear of homosexuality and disagreement does not mean hate. Also, there are significantly more health risks for homosexuals than heterosexuals.
Posted by missmedic 1 year ago
missmedic
Gay sex is no more intrinsically harmful then straight sex. The real harm comes from the christian people using there religion to justify there hatred toward gay people. Homosexuality (a type of love) is not unnatural what's unnatural is homophobia (a type of hatred).
http://www.scientificamerican.com...
Posted by Edwar3je 1 year ago
Edwar3je
Hrvoje, your study only notes the belief in god in America rather then the whole world which still doesn't disprove Missmedic's statistic. Also, even if people weren't born gay that doesn't provide any justification for why same sex marriage shouldn't be legalized. You also seem to label gay people as equivalent to murderers, alcoholics, and pedophiles, but they're clearly not related. For one it's hard to imagine how an act committed between two consenting adults can be on par with ending someone's life, or sexually abusing a child. Finally, I find it abhorrent that you can equate homosexuality to other immoral acts such as murder or stealing when clearly homosexuality only involves two consenting adults.
Posted by Hrvoje 1 year ago
Hrvoje
Missmedic...
http://www.gallup.com...

And that is only for americans, I know states where 99,9% peoples believe in God without any doubt... If you want I can give yu a data where 95% or more worldwide population belive in God..

angiec24.. Peoples are not born as gays, it is proven 100 times... Same as thief is not born as a thief...
True ,some peoples have a greater propensity to time, same as other peoples have a greater propensity for theft.. But nobody is not born either like a gay or like a thief

Lets say that in theory somebody is born like a gay(In theory, because it is not) That is still not the excuse... If is somebody born like a murder, is that exuse for him for killing peoples?
Posted by angiec24 1 year ago
angiec24
If homosexuality was against nature's laws, then people would not be born homosexual. It is not something someone chooses to do, it is who they are. Telling people they can't be who they are is restricting their freedoms and civil liberties. Really, the sex and love life of others is really none of your business or the government', so to me the way people obsess over it is really disturbing and weird.
Posted by Hrvoje 1 year ago
Hrvoje
18%? Missmedic, can you please give me some source of that data
Posted by missmedic 1 year ago
missmedic
hrvoje
You need to get command of writing the English language in order to make your points more coherent.
You wouldn't believe it" but having no religious affiliation (about 18%) is now world's third biggest 'faith' after Christianity and Islam
Posted by Hrvoje 1 year ago
Hrvoje
First thing is, I don't live in America.. I think in America is too much failure on anything. Same as in France and UK...

In many states is homosexuality punished, same as drug use and etc...

Do you support drug addicts or alcoholism? If no, why not???

By the way.. I don't see reason why you insult everybody who don't support things what you do...Because I am sure more than 85% world population don't...

But if you want to debate without insulting, please open debate and we invite me so we can debate... I can reject all yours arguments, be sure in that...