DauntlessDeShon
JesusYoloSwag

Gay Marriage

DauntlessDeShon

DauntlessDeShon

Pro

The argument remains. Should Gay people be allowed to get married? Why or why not?
JesusYoloSwag

Con

Marriage is supposed help heterosexuals prevent accidental pregnancies.

Gay people cant accidentally get pregnant so what's the point?
DauntlessDeShon

Pro

Gay people cant accidentally get pregnant, but still. (like i said in the comments section of this debate) Some people think marriage is about repopulation. idiots are still going to go have sex without condoms so there will still be babies being born outside of marriage. and the world has too many people as it is now. Homosexuality actually probably slows down the growth rate of our nation but thats a GOOD thing. THe world is becoming so overpopulated and yet we still have people who end up in financial issues and homeless. Less people on earth would make that problem a smaller one at least.
JesusYoloSwag

Con

So... the point of marrying homosexuals is to reduce the population?
DauntlessDeShon

Pro

DauntlessDeShon forfeited this round.
JesusYoloSwag

Con

I assume my opponent had nothing left to say on the matter. Vote con
Posted by JesusYoloSwag 1 year ago
JesusYoloSwag
think gays just want free benefits
Posted by bman7720 1 year ago
bman7720
Well, in the religious sense, it is up to the religion on who they allow spiritual marriage.
Posted by DauntlessDeShon 1 year ago
DauntlessDeShon
Im not even sure really i just like to talk about gay marriage and see what others think and why.
Posted by bman7720 1 year ago
bman7720
So, does that mean this debate is based upon the religious and spiritual idea of marriage?
Posted by DauntlessDeShon 1 year ago
DauntlessDeShon
Thats so true, i dont think the government should be able to mess with everyones lives how they feel.
Posted by bman7720 1 year ago
bman7720
Well, I believe legal marriage is falsely named married. I disagree with the very idea of marriage, in all forms. The binding of two people in a promise for eternity, then making that binding legal. The government has no business in romantic affairs.
Posted by DauntlessDeShon 1 year ago
DauntlessDeShon
Well marriage could be either depending who you are. Many just argue using religion because they are just really uncomfortable. Personally I think no one cares about whether gay people are married they're more worried about how it will affect the kids of this generation. I keep hearing how much we need men and women relationships for repopulation but the earth is over populated as it is. If we can't take care of homeless people why I'm he world are you arguing Marriage is for a "much needed reproduction". And for the record (parents) if you keep showing your kids how much you hate gays. When your kid grows up they won't love you and yor relationship will fall apart because your hurting them and then setting up that wall to disconnect from your children and it's just sad to see
Posted by bman7720 1 year ago
bman7720
The issue with this debate is the definition of marriage. Is marriage a religious or legal matter?
Posted by 21MolonLabe 1 year ago
21MolonLabe
I wish that I could accept, but I don't have the time.
Vote Placed by bsh1 1 year ago
bsh1
DauntlessDeShonJesusYoloSwagTied
Reasons for voting decision: Pro is the only one who offers any substantive analysis. Con asks, "what's the point," and Pro says that the point is to prevent overpopulation. Con offers no rebuttals to Pro. Pro wins. Conduct to Con for the forfeit.