Annalisa
SheWhoMustNotBeNamed33

Gay Marriage

Annalisa

Con

I do understand what you are saying. I'm Catholic myself, yet I'm gay. People can not change who they are inside. Trust me I have tried to change, I've been bullied for the 16 years I've lived. It's hard for not acceptance. Yet it's who we are and no one can change what we believe and or what we are inside. It may be going against the church but who said all Gay people believe in God. God doesn't hate anyone, espicaly if they are gay. IF you can't stand gay people then don't be friends with them. It's not anyones business but gay people's own to know about their sexuality.
SheWhoMustNotBeNamed33

Pro

Well, I believe that CHANGE is the only permanent thing in the world. We can change if we want to. Like in the way we grow up, we change, physically and emotionally. I admit I have a lot of gay friends. They're funny to be with. But just think about what is written in the Bible. God only made a man and a woman. He never mentioned gays.
(I do not mean to disrespect gays.)
Annalisa

Con

I'm happy that you do not disrespect gays. Yet like I said before, not everyone believes what is in the bible. But what I belive in is that Gays are no different than every other human being. I see that we tend to treat people who are different from our selves. Such as special needs kids and adults, we tend to treat them differently. Back in history, people treated Blacks differently. I believe that the world, should just come to see that there are people who are different than others. Our sexuality is only our business, bot everyone elses.
SheWhoMustNotBeNamed33

Pro

Well, I think people will really treat gays differently. Not in a negative way, but, if you are different, people will really treat you differently. For me, God has only two standards, its either you're a man or a woman. Being a gay, its just human standard, we just made it. I can't really give a concrete opinion about this, I'm just a kid. To be honest, I'm just thirteen. But that's what I believe.
Annalisa

Con

Annalisa forfeited this round.
SheWhoMustNotBeNamed33

Pro

SheWhoMustNotBeNamed33 forfeited this round.