NoobyGurl
christmas

Gay Marriage

NoobyGurl

NoobyGurl

Pro

I have no idea why it isn't legal everywhere already, but no matter. If two people love each other (excluding things like incest) they should have the right to marry whoever they want, wherever they want.
christmas

Con

Gay marriage decreases are population
NoobyGurl

Pro

Although a couple of the same sex can not have a child there is something called a surrogate. A surrogate, in the case of two men married, will have one of the men's sperm inserted in her and she will carry the baby and when she gives birth , she will give the baby to the men.
christmas

Con

christmas forfeited this round.
NoobyGurl

Pro

My opponent has forfeited, so I would just like to say that love is love and it doesn't have to be for the opposite gender. When you do find that love, and I really hope you do, you should have the right to marry them no matter their gender.
christmas

Con

christmas forfeited this round.
NoobyGurl

Pro

I believe my opponent has nothing left to say and now neither do I.
christmas

Con

christmas forfeited this round.
Posted by whiteflame 8 months ago
whiteflame
This vote wasn't supposed to be removed, but was on accident. The voter will be informed that he can repost it.

*******************************************************************
>Reported vote: Gdougie// Mod action: NOT Removed<

2 points to Pro (Conduct, S&G). Reasons for voting decision: Con had ff. Although I disagree with pro, they had better conduct and s&g.

[*Reason for non-removal*] Full forfeit debates are not moderated so long as the voter does not vote for the forfeiting side.
************************************************************************
Posted by whiteflame 8 months ago
whiteflame
>Reported vote: Shrekoning// Mod action: NOT Removed<

5 points to Pro (Conduct, S&G, Arguments). Reasons for voting decision: I agree with Pro on Gay Marriage. All Con did was say one sentence than give up the rest of the debate, so Pro had better conduct. Con used are instead of our, so Pro had better spelling and grammar. Pro made one, very short argument. Pro made an introductory argument and response.

Posted by NoobyGurl 9 months ago
NoobyGurl
I did not mention this, but you said it decreases "are" population. It it actually "our," please use proper grammar.
Posted by uma_s 9 months ago
uma_s
The earth is over populated. If you believe this decreases population then you should support it. Also straight couples sometimes choose not to have children. Are you against this?
Vote Placed by Shrekoning 8 months ago
Shrekoning
NoobyGurlchristmasTied
Reasons for voting decision: I agree with Pro on Gay Marriage. All Con did was say one sentence than give up the rest of the debate, so Pro had better conduct. Con used are instead of our, so Pro had better spelling and grammar. Pro made one, very short argument. Pro made an introductory argument and response.