GACgirl
PrincessNene

Gay Rights.

GACgirl

GACgirl

Pro

Gay rights should exist, where as in most cases it doesn't. There is no reason for people to be homophobic because of other people's choice of love.
PrincessNene

Con

Well as to say that i am not really against the gay rights but some people have been grown up into families that were growing up in the old time and thought that it was wrong to see two people of the same sex together so some people see things differently so i see nothing wrong with what people think of gay rights.
GACgirl

Pro

Hmm... Well I guess there's no argument than! Good point though.
PrincessNene

Con

Thank you ...as i see the gay rights its all about how a person grew up in life to see wrong or right against it
GACgirl

Pro

I'd kind of agree with that. My theory is that gays are born gay. I think that maybe you can decide that you're gay if you're questioning but for the most part they are born with it. Haha this is more like a conversation not a debate!
PrincessNene

Con

It seems some people tend to blame the parents for thier children being homosexual or even bisexual but its not their flaut its the way that the person wants to be and how they are born because you can fall inlove with anybody no matter the gender and there is nothing in the bible saying that homosexuals are goingto hell...and yes it does seem it :)
GACgirl

Pro

GACgirl forfeited this round.
PrincessNene

Con

Well love is love
GACgirl

Pro

GACgirl forfeited this round.
Posted by GarretKadeDupre 3 years ago
GarretKadeDupre
She's already accepted a debate that I made when she was actually on my side. So this isn't the first time and PrincessNene and her opponent are NOT 2 different people!
Posted by JohnnyC 3 years ago
JohnnyC
Nene, if you see nothing wrong with gay rights then why have you taken the position of being against it here?
Posted by PrincessNene 3 years ago
PrincessNene
There is one person for each account not one person so get it right and stop blaming people for something that they are not doing thank you very much and maybe we are areeging with each other because we both see nothing wrong with the gay rights
Posted by GACgirl 3 years ago
GACgirl
hahahah nice try but that's not what's going on ;) that would be a giant waste of my time
Posted by GACgirl 3 years ago
GACgirl
Posted by MaestroEvans 3 years ago
MaestroEvans
The two of you kind of agree...
Posted by CriticalThinkingMachine 3 years ago
CriticalThinkingMachine
It looks like you are one person with two accounts, debating himself/herself.

I won't report you, but someone else probably will if you don't stop that.
Vote Placed by GarretKadeDupre 3 years ago
GarretKadeDupre
GACgirlPrincessNeneTied
Reasons for voting decision: PrincressNene didn't make arguments against Pro's position. This is the 2nd debate she does this in... c'mon, be more careful! ;)