CLEVELANDKB
Alex

Gay Rights

Con Tied Pro

CLEVELANDKB

Con

I WONT TO HAVE A DEBATE JUST BECUZ, I AM NOT BASHING ANYONE SO DONT TAKE IT AS THAT I JUST WONT TO SEE WHAT PEOPLE THINK. this cam about came about cuz at work i see a lot of gay people and with all the talk about gay rights these days, and Atlanta being the #1 gay city in the US ahead San francisco. what are your thoughts do
1 approve or think its ok
2 disapprove dont think its ok
3 neutral only god can judge
AND THIS IS WHAT GOD HAS TO SAY ON IT:
Leviticus 18:22 'You shall not lie with a male as one lies with a female; it is an abomination.
Leviticus 18:23 'Also you shall not have intercourse with any animal to be defiled with it, nor shall any woman stand before an animal to mate with it; it is a perversion.
Romans 1:26 For this reason God gave them over to degrading passions; for their women exchanged the natural function for that which is unnatural,
Romans 1:27 and in the same way also the men abandoned the natural function of the woman and burned in their desire toward one another, men with men committing indecent acts and receiving in their own persons the due penalty of their error.
ME MY ANSWER IS ONLY GOD CAN JUDGE
Alex

Pro

Greetings, as discussed in the comments section we are debating whether or not Gay marriage should be legalized. Since this debate is 5 rounds (way to long) I will make round one short.

So far my opponent has shown Bible verses that suggest homosexuality to be a sin. This is a problem on multiple accounts.

1. Not everyone accepts Christianity and/or the Bible, so why should a law be prevented on that account?

2. Even though I personally believe in God, in this debate he must PROVE that God exists as an objective source of morality in order to justify laws being based upon that premise.

=========
My arguments
=========

1. Pastors have the choice of whether or not to marry a couple, whether it be a heterosexual couple, or in this case a homosexual couple, if a pastor did not want to marry a homosexual couple based on his beliefs he would not need to. If you don't agree with homosexual marriage, why worry about it? It's benefiting them while not harming you, ignore it.

This is it for now, good luck to my opponent.
CLEVELANDKB

Con

one- u don't have to get married by a pastor u can just go to the court house and do it.
two- I don't have to prove that god is real, god proves everyday he is real. everyday something happen that science can ex plan. me personally I have been to Iraq and afghan multiple times and it was plenty of time that they said I can believe y'all alive and it was all due to faith and god shielding us from evil.
three- I worry about it cuz this is not a good example for our kids, if any law is to be past it should be to make it illegal to be openly be gay like it is in the military
Alex

Pro

Thank you for getting back in a timely manner. Best of luck.

"one- u don't have to get married by a pastor u can just go to the court house and do it."

This only further helps my point. If one can get married at a courthouse then why should it matter to us religious folk? Getting married at a court house isn't religious.

"two- I don't have to prove that god is real, god proves everyday he is real. everyday something happen that science can ex plan.

I don't even feel the need to refute this but I will. Even as an apologist this argument fails, it's not that science CANNOT explain something, it's that we don't yet have the tools developed in order to fully explain something, before we discovered bacteria/virus's we did not know why people would get sick, did this mean it was magic? No, it just meant we did not have the proper knowledge or tools at the time.

"three- I worry about it cuz this is not a good example for our kids, if any law is to be past it should be to make it illegal to be openly be gay like it is in the military"

You are a bad example for our kids. Kids should be taught that love is love despite race/gender etc. Being taught that it is a wrong thing results in things like this: http://www.bpnews.net...
If you don't want to click the link I will write the quote here.

"My only regret about being gay is that i repressed it for so long. I surrendered my youth to the people I feared when I could have been out there loving someone."

So it seems to me that you advocate teaching kids to hide their feelings if you don't deem them appropriate, and intolerance. Please explain why this is a good thing to teach our kids.

I once read a story (I can't find it now) but it went something like this. "Two men walked into a coffee shop holding hands, at the table next to me I heard a little girl ask her mom why the two men were holding hands, her mother replied "because they love each other sweetie."

This is a terrific example of what we should be teaching our kids.

========
Equal Rights
========

The fourteenth amendment states that "no state shall ... deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws".

This statement also supports the fact that under our constitution "All men are created equal"

======
Why not?
======

There are many wonderful people in the world, I even know some myself that happen to be homosexuals, we are hurting them when we look down upon homosexuality, but if we stopped the intolerance everyone would be happy, heterosexuals are not hurt either way, so what is the point?

===============
Laws based off morality
===============

Like I stated in the previous round, you MUST prove why Christian morality should be used in the making of our laws, otherwise there is no point in quoting the Bible.

Before I end my current round, I saw in the comment section your argument that homosexuality is not natural, and that the world would die out if we were all homosexuals. I will refute that now so hopefully it doesn't pop up in the next round.

This point is ridiculous, there are roughly 6 billion people on earth, are you think that allowing homosexuality will kill us? Your point is refuted by the simple fact that we are not all homosexuals.

Best of luck in the next round, I sincerely hope you bring more to the table, excuse me "debate".
CLEVELANDKB

Con

THE POINT I WAS TRYING TO MAKE IS THAT A PASTOR WANT MARRY GAY PEOPLE, I TAKE THAT BACK SOME WILL IF THE PRICE IS RIGHT. AND I COULD CARE LESS IF GAYS GET MARRIED I AM SAYING THAT THE GOVERNMENT SHOULD NOT HAVE A SAY IN IT AND THAT ANYTHING GAY SHOULD BE PRIVATE NOT IT THE OPEN AND IF IS ILLEGAL LEAVE IT ILLEGAL.
AND ABOUT THE WHOLE ( it's not that science CANNOT explain something, it's that we don't yet have the tools developed in order to fully explain something, before we discovered bacteria/virus's we did not know why people would get sick, did this mean it was magic? No, it just meant we did not have the proper knowledge or tools at the time). THERE IS STUFF OUT THERE THAT WE WELL NEVER HAVE THE TOOLS TO EXPLAIN, LIKE HOW CAN A VEHICAL MOVE 6 MILE AT 60MPH ON FLAT GROUND WITH A HOLE ALL THE WAY THROUGH THE ENGINE,OR HOW DO SOME ONE WITH AN INCURABLE DISEASE GET CURED SOME STUFF CAN BE ONLY ANSWERED BY THE WILL OF GOD. JUST CUZ PEOPLE DONT BELIEVE IN SOMETHING DOESN'T MEAN ITS NOT REAL.
AND ABOUT THE KIDS I THINK THAT SAME WAY THAT KIDS SHOULD BE TAUGHT TO LOVE PEOPLE NO MATTER THE RACE OR GENDER JUST NOT IN A SEXUAL WAY. AND I DONT WONT TO HIDE FEELING FROM KIDS BUT I DONT WANT KID TO DEVELOPED UNNATURAL FEELS CUZ OF WHAT THEY SEE. BEING GAY IS A PERSONAL CHOICE THAT I WOULD NOT WANT MY KIDS TO MAKE LIKE KILLING, RAPING, STEALING ETC....... I JUST WANT MY KIDS TO MAKE THE RIGHT CHOICE IN LIFE AND NOT GET CONFUSED BY THE WRONG ONES, CUZ OF WHAT THEY SEE OR HERE.THIS IS WHAT I WOULD HAVE SAID "Two men walked into a coffee shop holding hands, at the table next to me I heard a little girl ask her mom why the two men were holding hands, her FATHER replied "because they ARE CONFUSED sweetie THEY HAVE DEMONS IN THEM THAT THEY NEED TO GET OUT LETS PRAY FOR THEM."
AND YES ALL MEN AND WOMEN ARE EQUAL I DONT DISLIKE PEOPLE CUZ THERE GAY JUST LIKE I DONT DISLIKE PEOPLE THAT STEAL LONG AS IT ANIT AROUND ME OR FROM ME I AM COOL, EVERYONE WILL ANSWER FOR WHAT THEY HAVE DONE IN LIFE.
AND FAR AS LAW THERE IS A LOT OF LAW IN AFFECT THAT IS FROM THE BIBLE AND IT U WONT TO BE TECHNICAL DOING A GAY ACT IS ILLEGAL CUZ SODOMY IS ILLEGAL, THIS is a term used in the law to describe the act of "unnatural"[1] sex, which depending on jurisdiction can consist of oral sex or anal sex or any non-genital to genital congress, whether heterosexual, or homosexual.
NOW LET ME ASK U A COMMON SENSE QUESTION OR SCIENCE QUESTION CAN U PUT 2 SAME SIZE CIRCLES IN EACH OTHER OR CAN U PUT 2 SOLD POLLS IN TO EACH OTHER . NO CUZ IT IS NOT MEANT TO HAPPEN Y CUZ A POLL IS MEANT TO BE PUT IN A CIRCLE. WHICH IS Y 2 MEN NOR 2 WOMEN CANT HAVE A BABY NATURALLY WHICH IS Y HOMOSEXUALITY IS UNNATURAL.
Alex

Pro

"AND I COULD CARE LESS IF GAYS GET MARRIED I AM SAYING THAT THE GOVERNMENT SHOULD NOT HAVE A SAY IN IT AND THAT ANYTHING GAY SHOULD BE PRIVATE NOT IT THE OPEN AND IF IS ILLEGAL LEAVE IT ILLEGAL.

You are saying that government shouldn't have control over it, then you are saying they should keep it illegal. This is contradictory.

"OR HOW DO SOME ONE WITH AN INCURABLE DISEASE GET CURED SOME STUFF CAN BE ONLY ANSWERED BY THE WILL OF GOD. JUST CUZ PEOPLE DONT BELIEVE IN SOMETHING DOESN'T MEAN ITS NOT REAL."

Whether or not science can explain it, it is still not enough to prove that the alternative is God. Also just the same, just because people believe IN God does not mean he IS real.

"AND ABOUT THE KIDS I THINK THAT SAME WAY THAT KIDS SHOULD BE TAUGHT TO LOVE PEOPLE NO MATTER THE RACE OR GENDER JUST NOT IN A SEXUAL WAY. AND I DONT WONT TO HIDE FEELING FROM KIDS BUT I DONT WANT KID TO DEVELOPED UNNATURAL FEELS CUZ OF WHAT THEY SEE. BEING GAY IS A PERSONAL CHOICE THAT I WOULD NOT WANT MY KIDS TO MAKE LIKE KILLING, RAPING, STEALING ETC....... I JUST WANT MY KIDS TO MAKE THE RIGHT CHOICE IN LIFE AND NOT GET CONFUSED BY THE WRONG ONES, CUZ OF WHAT THEY SEE OR HERE.THIS IS WHAT I WOULD HAVE SAID "Two men walked into a coffee shop holding hands, at the table next to me I heard a little girl ask her mom why the two men were holding hands, her FATHER replied "because they ARE CONFUSED sweetie THEY HAVE DEMONS IN THEM THAT THEY NEED TO GET OUT LETS PRAY FOR THEM."

This is judgmental, contradicting, and retarded. You are teaching kids that it is wrong. So if they develop homosexual feelings they are going to think it is wrong and try and hide it. Also, just because someone sees homosexual behavior that DOES NOT make them gay. Telling your kids that the two men are confused and possessed by demons is not teaching your kids to love and not judge, that would teach them to think homosexuals are possessed by demons, you really think this is a good thing?

Also, you would need to PROVE that homosexuality is a choice before i will answer that.

"NOW LET ME ASK U A COMMON SENSE QUESTION OR SCIENCE QUESTION CAN U PUT 2 SAME SIZE CIRCLES IN EACH OTHER OR CAN U PUT 2 SOLD POLLS IN TO EACH OTHER . NO CUZ IT IS NOT MEANT TO HAPPEN Y CUZ A POLL IS MEANT TO BE PUT IN A CIRCLE. WHICH IS Y 2 MEN NOR 2 WOMEN CANT HAVE A BABY NATURALLY WHICH IS Y HOMOSEXUALITY IS UNNATURAL."

And thus wrong?

==================
Summery of debate thus far
==================

My opponent has attempted to use the Bible to prove it's wrong, without proving the Bible to be a legitimate source of morality. He has contradicted himself multiple times saying we should teach our children to love freely (but then says to tell his child that homosexuals are possessed by demons). His only response to my equal rights and 14th amendment argument was that he doesn't mind as long as they don't do it around him, this doesn't answer the argument and is completely stupid, should heterosexual PDA be illegal then too? If not prove why.

See ya in the next round. Also, please make your round easier to read.
CLEVELANDKB

Con

I AM NOT GOING TO MAKE THIS TO LONG .
you would need to PROVE that homosexuality is a choice before I will answer that.

1.UH Y DO I HAVE TO PROVE SOMETHING THAT IS A FACT. PEOPLE CHOSE TO BE GAY ITS NOTHING TO BE PROVEN

2. I AM NOT CONTRADICTING, I DIDNT SAY THAT IF U SEE A GAY ACT THAT IT WILL MAKE U GAY, BUT IT CAN MAKE U CONFUSED. AND TEACHING KIDS RIGHT FROM WRONG IS BEING A GOOD PARENT AND I DID SAY THEY WERE POSSESSED BY DEMONS I WAS SAYING DEMON IN THE SINCE OF THE VOICE THAT TELL U TO DO BAD STUFF EVERYONE ONE HAS THERE DEMONS THAT TELL THEM TO DO BAD STUFF, WE JUST GOT TO FIGHT IT.AND THE ONLY WAY TO HELP OTHER PEOPLE WITH THERE DEMONS IS TO LOVE THEM AND PRAY FOR THEM SO LIKE I SAID ITS NOT A CONTRADICTION. AND U DONT DEVELOP HOMOSEXUAL FEELING, U DEVELOP CANCER OR ARTHRITIS

NOW LET ME ASK U A COMMON SENSE QUESTION OR SCIENCE QUESTION CAN U PUT 2 SAME SIZE CIRCLES IN EACH OTHER OR CAN U PUT 2 SOLD POLLS IN TO EACH OTHER . NO CUZ IT IS NOT MEANT TO HAPPEN Y CUZ A POLL IS MEANT TO BE PUT IN A CIRCLE. WHICH IS Y 2 MEN NOR 2 WOMEN CANT HAVE A BABY NATURALLY WHICH IS Y HOMOSEXUALITY IS UNNATURAL

3. U SAID THIS STATEMENT IS WRONG BUT ITS A FACT THIS STATEMENT IS 100% TRUE
Alex

Pro

1. Being Gay is NOT proven to be a choice.

"2. I AM NOT CONTRADICTING, I DIDNT SAY THAT IF U SEE A GAY ACT THAT IT WILL MAKE U GAY, BUT IT CAN MAKE U CONFUSED. AND TEACHING KIDS RIGHT FROM WRONG IS BEING A GOOD PARENT AND I DID SAY THEY WERE POSSESSED BY DEMONS I WAS SAYING DEMON IN THE SINCE OF THE VOICE THAT TELL U TO DO BAD STUFF EVERYONE ONE HAS THERE DEMONS THAT TELL THEM TO DO BAD STUFF, WE JUST GOT TO FIGHT IT.AND THE ONLY WAY TO HELP OTHER PEOPLE WITH THERE DEMONS IS TO LOVE THEM AND PRAY FOR THEM SO LIKE I SAID ITS NOT A CONTRADICTION. AND U DONT DEVELOP HOMOSEXUAL FEELING, U DEVELOP CANCER OR ARTHRITIS"

What you said here contradicts that. You said "BUT I DONT WANT KID TO DEVELOPED UNNATURAL FEELS CUZ OF WHAT THEY SEE."

Why is being gay a "Bad" or "Wrong" thing? I don't think it is.

"NOW LET ME ASK U A COMMON SENSE QUESTION OR SCIENCE QUESTION CAN U PUT 2 SAME SIZE CIRCLES IN EACH OTHER OR CAN U PUT 2 SOLD POLLS IN TO EACH OTHER . NO CUZ IT IS NOT MEANT TO HAPPEN Y CUZ A POLL IS MEANT TO BE PUT IN A CIRCLE. WHICH IS Y 2 MEN NOR 2 WOMEN CANT HAVE A BABY NATURALLY WHICH IS Y HOMOSEXUALITY IS UNNATURAL"

Regardless of what makes someone "gay" or the fact that they can't reproduce does not make it unnatural, even if it did why would/should it be looked down upon?

"3. U SAID THIS STATEMENT IS WRONG BUT ITS A FACT THIS STATEMENT IS 100% TRUE"

Prove it. You cannot use arguments in debates without backing them up, you stating that it is true does not make it so.
CLEVELANDKB

Con

1.U SAY IT AINT PROVEN TO BE A CHOICE, THAT DONT MAKE SINCE HOW ELSE DO U BECOME GAY.U CHOSE TO LIKE THE SAME SEX JUST LIKE U CHOSE TO LIKE THE OPPSITE SEX. THE ONLY FACT IS ONE IS NATURAL AND ONE IS UNNATURAL.

2. BEING GAY IS A BAD THING ONE CUZ ITS ILLEGAL TO COMMENT A GAY ACT, TWO ITS UNNATURAL, THREE AIDS WAS MADE TO KILL OFF GAY PEOPLE BUT THE DUMB ASSES FOR GOT ABOUT THE BI PEOPLE AND NOW 1 IN EVERY 10 OR 12 PEOPLE HAVE HIV OR AIDS, Y CUZ OF GAY PEOPLE.

3. ANIMALS ARE MEANT TO REPRODUCE NATURALLY ITS THE WAY OF NATURE. BEING GAY IS UPSETTING THE BALANCE OF NATURE. AND ABOUT LOOKING DOWN ON GAYS I DONT REALLY CARE ABOUT THEM THEY CAN DO WHAT THEY WONT LIKE I SAID BEFORE THEY WILL BE JUDGED. I JUST DONT THINK THEY SHOULD BE GAY PUBLICLLY, AS THE ARMY DO (DONT ASK DONT TELL) I THINK ITS SHOULD BE LIKE THAT WORLD WIDE.

4. Prove it. You cannot use arguments in debates without backing them up, you stating that it is true does not make it so.
I DIDNT THINK I WOULD HAVE TO ARGUE THE, OR BACK UP THE FACE THAT U CANT PUT TWO SOLID POLLS INTO EACH OTHER, OR TWO SAME SIZE CIRCLE INTO EACH OTHER. BUT IT U WONT PROF TRY THIS GET 2 HOT DOGS AND TRY TO PUT THEM INSIDE EACH OTHER WITH OUT MESSING THEM UP, THEN GET TWO SAME SIZE NUTS (LIKE FOR BOLTS ) AND SEE IF U CAN PUT THEM IN EACH OTHER. THAT SHOULD BE ALL THE PROF U NEED. LOL GOD I CAN BELIEVE I JUST HAD TO EXPLAIN THAT.
IN CLOSEING I SAY THIS , U NO HOW THEY SAY THAT IF U DO A LIST OF PROS AND CONS AND THE CONS OUT WAY THE PROS THEN IS WRONG OR U SHOULD LET IT GO. WILL DO THAT WITH GAY AND NOT GAY
1.GAY
PRO:
CON:
NO NATURAL KIDS
ILLEGAL ACT
NOT APPROVED OF
GOT TO HELL WITH OUT CHANGING YOUR WAYS
CANT GET MARRIED IN MOST PLACES AROUND THE WORLD
UNNATURAL
CANT BE IN THE MILITARY
2. STRAIGHT
PRO:
CAN HAVE KIDS
NOT ILLEGAL
APPROVED OF
GO TO HEAVEN LONG AS THE REST OF YOUR LIFE IS IN ORDER
CAT GET MARRIED ANYWHERE
NATURAL
CAN BE IN THE MILITARY
CON:

AND I AM GOING TO STOP THERE WITH JUST A FEW UMMMM SORRY COULD NOT THINK OF A THING GOOD ABOUT BEING GAY THAT WAS A FACT NOT A FEELING OR ANYTHING BAD ABOUT BEING STRAIGHT. CAN U

THEY SHOULD NOT BE ANY RIGHTS FOR GAYS, THEY ARE NO RIGHT FOR ANY OTHER CRIMES AGAINST NATURE OR FOR ANY CRIMES AT ALL ONCE U COMMENT A CRIME U LOSE YOUR RIGHTS.
Alex

Pro

1. I do not choose to like woman, it's just how i feel. I'm not attracted to men, if i "chose" to be gay then I would be lying or going against what i feel. Being gay is NOT a choice.

2. It's illegal to comment a gay act? Being unnatural does not make it a bad thing or something that should be looked down upon or made illegal, and AIDS was not MADE, even if that was the case it was not to kill of gay people, this was simply a conspiracy THEORY. HIV, the source of aids, was originally from monkeys. http://www.avert.org...

3. There are many animals displaying homosexual behavior, such as
African Elephant
Brown Bear
Brown Rat
Buffalo
Caribou
Cat (domestic)
Cheetah
Common Dolphin
Common Marmoset
Common Raccoon
Dog (domestic)
European Bison
Human
Prea

This is only a small list of the animals. Obviously some show more homosexual behavior, but still. Source for list http://en.wikipedia.org...

4. I was asking that you prove homosexuality is a choice, not whether or not two wieners or vagina's work well together.

==================
Pros and Cons of Gay rights
==================

Rather than just coming up with my own list, ill show how wrong yours is.

You have stated no Pros, so ill move on to the Gay "Cons".

No natural kids: This has no bearing on the debate, the debate is over the legality of Gay rights. The only people this argument effects are the homosexuals themselves, not us, so what gives? It's their choice then.

Illegal Act: This doesn't support your case when the debate is over the legality of the subject.

Not approved of: What?

Gays going to hell: First of all, again your using Christian arguments without proving your source. But even if i granted you the source in this debate, that doesn't mean all gays are going to hell. There is only one unforgivable sin, which i'm sure an educated Christian such as yourself knows is blasphemy of the holy spirit. Now, since being gay is not said blasphemy, even gays have a chance to get into heaven.

Cant get married in most places around the world: This is basically saying, "We can't make Gay marriage legal because it's illegal" That doesn't have a bearing on the debate seeing as that's what it's based upon.

Cant be in the military: You should be able to, you could lie anyways if you wanted to.

I have argued your Cons, now i will present my Pros.

You could adopt kids, and have a family with someone you love. (Picture yourself trying to have a family and love another man as a husband, this is basically what your asking homosexuals to do) It just wouldn't be right. Allowing freedom over how you make your family allows happiness for all.

You could feel good about the way you are, rather than trying to hide it from judgmental "normal" folk.

I don't feel the need to go on, nothing you have states is bad for us as a whole for allowing or being gay. The only thing you have said is that it would be bad for the homosexual himself, which is based off the premise of rules already set in place that SHOULD be changed.

"THEY SHOULD NOT BE ANY RIGHTS FOR GAYS, THEY ARE NO RIGHT FOR ANY OTHER CRIMES AGAINST NATURE OR FOR ANY CRIMES AT ALL ONCE U COMMENT A CRIME U LOSE YOUR RIGHTS."

There is no crime being committed, therefore using your logic, gays SHOULD have rights.

Ladies and Gentleman, my opponent has argued the Bible without backing it up, he has used lame arguments without backing them up, he makes it sound like your sexual orientation is changeable via the push of a button. He is advocating that we should not all have equal rights, he has not shown why Homosexuals should not be afforded the protection of the 14th amendment, he has said being Gay is a bad and/or wrong thing without backing it up, this is only a short list of the flaws he has committed in this debate, do what you know is right.
Posted by jcutie81096 6 years ago
jcutie81096
If your so worried what your kids will respond to than why dont you talk to them and tell them what you think the right thing is. And there is way worst influences out there in the world that you should be worrying about your children responding to instead of wasting your time about this. God likes all people. And if you children ending up being gay one day then I hope you wont stay mad at them and hate them because you would be making a HUGE mistake!
Posted by Erick 6 years ago
Erick
It makes me sad to think that other Christians are this hateful towards people for the only fact that they are different than them, do you really think God would be proud of you wanting to remove all rights of another human being only because they have a different sexuality; even though they were created by God themselves. If God wanted them otherwise, they would be born otherwise. Really, really sad.
Posted by Grape 6 years ago
Grape
BENDER IS THE GREATEST!o
Posted by True2GaGa 6 years ago
True2GaGa
I lol'ed.
Anyway, there goes 7 minutes of my life I'll never get back.
Posted by CLEVELANDKB 6 years ago
CLEVELANDKB
@STEELERMAN THATS FOR WHAT U SAID BUT THE HATEFUL COMMENTS IS FUNNY TO ME. I THINK IT IS FUNNY TO PISS PEOPLE OFF I DO IT AT WORK ALL THE TIME AND PEOPLE GET MORE MAD WHEN THE CANT TO THE SAME TO ME. PEOPLE WHO LET OTHER PEOPLE CHANGE THERE MODE JUST CUZ OF A DEBATE OR DISAGREEMENT IS WEAK MINDED AND ME HAVING A STRONG MIND I JUST FIND IT FUNNY LOL. AND FARE AS EDUCATION I NO DUMB PEOPLE IT WITH A DEGREE THIS LADY AT MY JOB HAS A MASTERS AND JUST FOUND OUT THAT IF U HOLD YOUR HAND UP AND MAKE A L IT WILL TELL LEFT RIGHT LOL. I HAVE A LOT OF COMMENT SINCE AND STREET SMARTS AND I HAVE WIDE KNOWLEDGE ON MOST SUBJECTS AND NO A LOT OF FACT, AND THAT WAS FOR EVERYONE TO NO DONT UNDERESTIMATE CUZ I DONT HAVE A DEGREe
Posted by CLEVELANDKB 6 years ago
CLEVELANDKB
@ALEX I DIDNT SAY I WAS PISS U OFF I WAS TALKING ABOUT THE OTHER PEOPLE THAT WAS LEAVEING COMMENTS, U STAY CALM THAT WHOLE TIME. BUT I DID WONT TO TELL U THAT MOST OF YOUR LAST STATEMENTS WAS NOT FACTS LIKE ITS NOT ILLEGAL BUT IT IS. AND ABOUT THE AIDS THING WHAT I SAID WAS TRUE , THERE IS A LOT OF STUFF THE GOV DO THAT THEY DONT WONT U TO NO THE FACT THAT THEY HAVE A CURE FOR HIV AND AIDS CUZ IT WAS MAN MADE, U FIND OUT A LOT OF STUFF IN THE MILITARY BUT I CAN SAY NOTHING ABOUT MOST OF THE STUFF. AND I DONT THINK U GOT ALL 7 POINTS, ONE I THINK OUR CONDUCT WAS THE SAME,NOW I WILL SAY U HAD WAY BETTER SPELLING AND GRAMMAR WHICH I DIDNT THE RATED U ON BEING THIS Is MY 1ST DEBATE. I TYPE LIKE I TALK UNLESS I AM TRYING TO GOOD GRAMMAR WHICH I WASNT PLUS I DO A LOT OF SHORT HAND TO BUT WHATEVER. WIN OR LOSE THIS WAS FUN I LIKE TO DEBATE WITH PEOPLE WITH OUT THE OTHER PARTY GETTING MAD
Posted by Steelerman6794 6 years ago
Steelerman6794
For his level of education I think Cleveland did a great job. Spelling/grammar and formalities are not the essence of debate. Logic and reasoning is most important, and I think Cleveland did that to the best of his ability. I urge him to keep debating on Debate.org and to ignore the hateful comments. After all, we are all here to learn.

Also @Atheism, eloquence is no measure of intelligence. The fact that your opinion differs from someone does not make them inferior to you. I would assume you don't know any better, but nonetheless, you are giving atheism and freethinking a bad name.
Posted by Alex 6 years ago
Alex
This is one of the only debates where i honestly believe i won all 7 points.
Posted by Alex 6 years ago
Alex
On the contrary, your not pissing anyone off.
Posted by CLEVELANDKB 6 years ago
CLEVELANDKB
LOL I FIND PEOPLE SO FUNNY, MY GOAL WAS TO PISS PEOPLE OFF AND I AM AMAZE HOW WELL IT WORKED. LMAO AND I DIDNT NO I WAS IN SCHOOL AND WAS BEING GRADED ON SPELLING AND GRAMMAR THIS IS A DEBATE NOT A SPELLING TEST. LOL I LOVE PISSING PEOPLE OFF THIS SITE IS GOING TO BE SO FUn. O YA I ALWAYS TYPE IN CAPS HABIT WHAT IS THE BIG DEAL ANYWAY
Vote Placed by Dyllon 5 years ago
Dyllon
CLEVELANDKBAlexTied
Vote Placed by jcutie81096 6 years ago
jcutie81096
CLEVELANDKBAlexTied
Vote Placed by maggiee 6 years ago
maggiee
CLEVELANDKBAlexTied
Vote Placed by Shtookah 6 years ago
Shtookah
CLEVELANDKBAlexTied
Vote Placed by Erick 6 years ago
Erick
CLEVELANDKBAlexTied
Vote Placed by Brendan21 6 years ago
Brendan21
CLEVELANDKBAlexTied
Vote Placed by Yurlene 6 years ago
Yurlene
CLEVELANDKBAlexTied
Vote Placed by cjl 6 years ago
cjl
CLEVELANDKBAlexTied
Vote Placed by CLEVELANDKB 6 years ago
CLEVELANDKB
CLEVELANDKBAlexTied
Vote Placed by Steelerman6794 6 years ago
Steelerman6794
CLEVELANDKBAlexTied