DRVD
danil

Gay adoption

DRVD

DRVD

Con

I believe that gay adoption should be illegal, this because it has been proven that a kid does not grow in the same way or in the environment as in a father and mother family. Also is it is simple nature, we are not designed to grow up in a family of two men or two women but instead in a family of a man and a woman. Because each of them give us important values and teachings that a gay family simple cannot give you.
danil

Pro

I don"t really think the same because if you don"t know, one of the parents represents or plays the role of a men and the other as a woman. And also the child grows perfectly fine because as I already said, one of them represents the mother and the other the father. And gay adoption should be legal because gay people need to have the same opportunities and rights as a normal citizen!
DRVD

Con

Still your argument I believe is wrong because human nature, dictates that a man and a woman should raise a child, because each gives a special value or teaching that no one can replace. For example a man could never teach you what a woman teaches you throw time, it is not the same reactions, and it is absolutely not the same types of the idea. And what would a child think or believe when all his friends are being raised by a mother and a father meanwhile he has two fathers or two mothers.
danil

Pro

Well, I still don"t think you are right because the cild won"t know that both of his parents are a woman or a man, and nature doesn"t dictates. Humans do. So it is unfair for a gay marriage to don"t have the right to adopt a kid. And still as I previously said it is unfair, and every man and woman in the world should have the same rights and make their own decisions!
DRVD

Con

First of all: Are humans not a part of nature?
I believe that humans can and should make their own decisions but not when these decisions affect others, which in this situation is affecting the growth of a child in a good and healthy environment. And I continue to support that a child will not grow in the same way with gay parents than with heterosexual parents. So adoption should not be legalized for gay people because they would not raise a child in the same way.
danil

Pro

But not because of their sexual preferency and a long dream that they had about having a family, raising a child not become real just because they are gay. Still they have the same rights and sometimes the gay parents raise in a better way the children!
Posted by lakotarayne 2 years ago
lakotarayne
what makes you think that a straight couple is any better than a gay couple at raising children? All of the people I know who have family issues are those people who were raised by a straight couple.
Vote Placed by The_Tom 2 years ago
The_Tom
DRVDdanilTied
Reasons for voting decision: Great topic, poor debate. Poor spelling and grammar from both sides. Con could of easily referenced a site which shows that children raised by gay parents tend to be more troublesome. Pro could of argued that single parent homes also have detrimental effects when raising a child, and that by the same logic, single parent adoption should be illegal. In the end though I vote for con, simply because of this unbelievably weak point by pro, "I don"t really think the same because if you don"t know, one of the parents represents or plays the role of a men and the other as a woman." If you want to confuse a child about gender roles, and his sexuality, that is a sure fire way to do it. This could of been a much better debate...