HAwoman
debate-a-doom

Gay marriage should be allowed

debate-a-doom

HAwoman

Pro

Why shouldn't two people of the same sex be allowed together? I find it ironic how countries are trying to fight against homophobia, even though laws against the right for gays to marry IS being homophobic. I also find it sexist how men love to see lesbians, (because they think we're into special 'kinky' things that other couples wouldn't do, even though that's not true. We have the same sex life as straight couples) and hate seeing gay men.
debate-a-doom

Con

when homosexuals get married, they bring children into this world. The problem with that is that they use surrogates, usually women from 3rd world countries, who sell their bodies like prostitutes because they have nothing to eat. When given permission to marry, they do this more often because they are building a family.
so not by principle, but because currently their marriages are causing so much harm to people we forget because they are poor and far from our eyes (they are often from India or places of that sort), that until we fix this epidemic of exploitation, it is best we minimize them by preventing their marriage.
HAwoman

Pro

Ummm... When homosexuals get married it's kind of impossible to have children, unless you adopt them. Or if you grow a penis/vagina. Like in the movie 'Splice' where the creature they create turns male. That movie made me throw up...
debate-a-doom

Con

thank you for helping me make my point?
I said that they use surrogates because they can't bring children in the traditional giving birth way, and therefore there is a large usage of poor women from unprivileged homes that sell their body, stay pregnant for 9 months, and all of that for some money, not that much either. (that's often why they are chosen over surrogates from developed countries)

And I also said that them getting married makes them crave a family of this sort more, because they feel like a stable home as any other, which they are. The problem is that they use poor women, and until we stop that usage we should not let them get married and bring children that way.
HAwoman

Pro

Oh, I misunderstood. Sorry. Anyway, as I was saying, in the movie 'splice', two scientists make a human hybrid, which turns hostile. In the movie 'A nightmare on elm street', Johnny Depp made his first ever appearance in a movie, which I believe was the start of his acting career because of his brilliant performance. In 'a nightmare on elm street: Dream warriors', Nancy returns to help the children of elm street overcome their fear of Freddy Krueger by using their 'dream powers' against him. Although Nancy dies in this film, I believe that this movie was the starting point of the kid's resilience to Freddy Krueger. I believe my argument is strong. Vote for me if you are a fan of the 'A nightmare on elm street' series. I rest my case.
debate-a-doom

Con

troll your way out of my sight.
Posted by HAwoman 3 years ago
HAwoman
You wouldn't want to see mini mes running around? I guess since you've been locked up in a hole for most of your life you don't like seeing attractive lesbians being successful.
Posted by debate-a-doom 3 years ago
debate-a-doom
hopefully you aren't eithre.. wouldn't want to see many little you running around..
Posted by HAwoman 3 years ago
HAwoman
What I was saying is that the marriage of gay couples doesn't affect population, since gay couples and straight couples are going to do this anyway even if they're not married. That's why it has no relation as to why gay people shouldn't be married. You're obviously not fertile, so you'll probably use a surrogate later in your life.
Your argument: Should be under a different debate called 'Surrogates are a good thing' or 'Surrogates shouldn't be allowed'
Posted by debate-a-doom 3 years ago
debate-a-doom
you need to be somewhat bright in order to understand the relation between two things. obviously you lack this.
Posted by HAwoman 3 years ago
HAwoman
@Makh, can I ask you what country your from? Just curious.
Also, I was talking to debate-a-doom when I said God freak.
@Debate-a-doom, your debate had nothing to do with gay marriage, since if homosexuals get married it doesn't increase population at all, as homosexuals who aren't married are going to use surrogates and adoption agency's as much as married ones are.
Your debate: Doesn't refer to gay marriage at all
My debate: Got sick of your annoying opinions that have nothing to do with gay marriage. (You obviously didn't read the title) Which is why I decided to troll at the end.
Posted by makhdoom5 3 years ago
makhdoom5
there is lot a lot to say. but leave.
what happened that happened. we should keep going. and share and gain knowledge. this world is the other name of unjustice.
Posted by makhdoom5 3 years ago
makhdoom5
and hawomen.
what are you i really know.
you actually messed the whole debate.
if you have good spell and grammar go and teach in a school. here we debate share our views. if some one dont have good spell and grammar he loose vote for that. but if he still win. than its big thing. you mean you peoples are. we study in your language so share knowledge to you. see we work for you. but what you do for us.
what if i say speak our language. than you will see. leave the spell and grammer. you even can pronounce our names well. but we dont mind. and encourage you. you stole our knowledge in 8th and 9th century. at that time we were only studying and not making warfare material. see what happened with us. we were unable to defend our selves. our whole knowledge was stolen. and the name of the books and names of Aurthur were changes. well this is long history. now we are suppose to get from you. as you abandoned us from our knowledge. you took what was rightfully ours with force. so sad so sad. yet you say us GOD freak.
Posted by makhdoom5 3 years ago
makhdoom5
on the same time. i will suggest do more debates don't care about us.
well you conveyed a msg and gave the idea about surrogation. its enough. also there was some entertainment too. but its good both purpose were served.
so i must say keep it up.
Posted by makhdoom5 3 years ago
makhdoom5
sorry debate-a-doom. we do good debates but peoples still make fun of us. what you did was not a debates.
still if you found any hate in my words than i am so sorry. i dont know who showed hate. and about whom you are talking about. but i must say these thing if i hurt some one i must apologize. its my habit.
hurting some one hurts me. i feel so sad if i had done this.
Posted by debate-a-doom 3 years ago
debate-a-doom
actually I'm an atheist and surronded by many homosexual and lesbian friends.
I'm fond of the homosexual community and was trying to debate you, but apparently you were only seeking to throw hate at someone who disagrees with you.

Also, english is my second language.
Vote Placed by imabench 3 years ago
imabench
HAwomandebate-a-doomTied
Reasons for voting decision: pro must be a special kind of stupid...