wdywfm
myopinionsonthings

Gay marriage should be legal

wdywfm

Pro

The fact that gay marriage is not legal in most states in the U.S. is confusing to me considering this is a free country. Aren't we supposed to all be equal instead of straight people being able to get married and gays not getting the same right? If you want to bring religion into this argument that"s fine by me. I just want to see other people"s views on this controversial topic, good luck to my opponent.
myopinionsonthings

Con

I fully agree with you, i am all for gay marriage. i miss read the question and i am not against gay marriage!
wdywfm

Pro

Well darnit
myopinionsonthings

Con

i am so sorry, i am sure someone out there will be against this topis so just re create it :)
wdywfm

Pro

Do you know how to restart this debate
myopinionsonthings

Con

myopinionsonthings forfeited this round.
wdywfm

Pro

wdywfm forfeited this round.
myopinionsonthings

Con

wdywfm

Pro

wdywfm forfeited this round.
myopinionsonthings

Con

Posted by Charliemouse 2 years ago
Charliemouse
why has straight marriage never been legalized?? because it was never illegal? oh wow i never knew!!! well if gay marriage was never illegal then why the hell is it suddenly in law?? stupidity of humans...
Posted by Elijahhill97 2 years ago
Elijahhill97
I fully agree with you I will be definitely watching this debate if you remake it! good luck!
Posted by wdywfm 2 years ago
wdywfm
@elihahhill97 I know, and I hate that people use it as an excuse for gay marriage to not be legal. I'm just saying if someone wants to bring their religion, which America has no forced religion, then I can show them they are incorrect.
Posted by Elijahhill97 2 years ago
Elijahhill97
religion can play no role in gay marriage and I can give many reasons why if someone wishes to argue it with me
Posted by ArcTImes 2 years ago
ArcTImes
"The fact that gay marriage is not legal in most states in the U.S. is confusing to me considering this is a free country"

I don't know... I feel this is like saying "The fact that freedom is not legal in most states in the U.S. is confusing to me considering this is a free country".