lolaech
lamington

Gay marriage should be legal

lolaech

Pro

It is in the basic human rights to get married to whoever you choose. Why should a religion choose the lives and choices of others? What gives you the right to judge>
lamington

Con

UGH I AM TOTALLY IN SUPPORT OF GAY MARRIAGE. MARRY WHOEVER YOU ROMANTICALLY LOVE.

anyway

I have the right to judge becasue I am the great lizard king, Tony Abbott. I, the lizard king,

The idea that a marriage has to be between a man and a women has been perpetuated through the media, and our peers ever since *ages ago*. This image should not and cannot be shattered for the feelings and emotion of some individuals. If we allow same-sex marriage, we may have a chance of decreasing the population of homophobic humans. OF COURSE WE CANNOT ALLOW THAT NO WAY OH NO.
lolaech

Pro

First of all, Tony Abbott I, the lizard king is a lizard. You are not a lizard. I am sorry to shatter your dreams.

"The idea that a marriage has to be between a man and a women has been perpetuated through the media, and our peers ever since *ages ago*" Since ages ago does not give a valid point, just because somthing is traditional, does not make it right. The death penalty, arranged marriages, GIRDLES, covering your face in chalk are all traditions from a long time ago. Are they all right? NO.
lamington

Con

"Is that alright? NO." That is a matter of opinion and therefore invalid. Tony Abbott is definitely a lizard, as scientists have found. Not only is he a lizard, but HE RULES THEM ALL.
Even though there may be SOME aspects that we have disengaged from our daily lives, we still follow many of the tradiotional rules such as, 3 meals a day.
lolaech

Pro

lolaech forfeited this round.
lamington

Con

lamington forfeited this round.
lolaech

Pro

lolaech forfeited this round.
lamington

Con

lamington forfeited this round.
lolaech

Pro

lolaech forfeited this round.
lamington

Con

lamington forfeited this round.